Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2022, 01:33 PM

11,402 posts, read 5,955,356 times

Advertisements

The MBPD said an investigation is now underway to find the source of the hoax, with the FBI now involved.

https://www.wral.com/fbi-involved-af...unch/20615863/

Old 12-06-2022, 01:42 PM

11,402 posts, read 5,955,356 times
First the power outage in North Carolina, NC. Now this bomb threat hoax in Myrtle Beach, SC.

30 years ago, I would take this at face value. I would naturally assume a nutcase was targeting shows with Drag Queens.

Not now. Not after the stolen 2020 election. Not after the Russian Collusion hoax. Not after two presidential impeachments on false pretenses. Not after Twitter being revealed to have been handled by the FBI to act as a propaganda arm of the Democrat party, banning conservatives and supressing stories damaging to Democrats.

I have grown so cynical and distrustful of the government Deep State and the left, that I am convinced these are false flag incidents to generate sympathy for the transvestite movement while manufacturing false domestic terrorist incidents to smear conservatives as hateful white supremacists.

They cried wolf too many times. They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar too many times. What Hunder Biden laptop? That is just a Russian disinformation hacking scheme. While sliding the Hunter Biden laptop in their possession out of sight behind the curtain.

I no longer believe them.

False flag: a hostile or harmful action (such as an attack) that is designed to look like it was perpetrated by someone other than the person or group responsible for it.

Think Jussee Smolette attacked by MAGA hat people.

Think Lauren Windsor paying 5 people to pose as neo-nazis holding torches in front of Glenn Younkin's bus during his Virginia Governor's campaign.

Think Hilary Clinton's false "Russian collusion" dossier delivered to the FBI by Christopher Steel under the misrepresentation of verified Russian-sourced material.

I am putting these two incidents with transvestite drag shows in the same camp. These are false flags being produced by the Left, with government coordination.

Last edited by Igor Blevin; 12-06-2022 at 01:53 PM..

Old 12-06-2022, 07:24 PM

19,821 posts, read 12,084,715 times
Back in the 70’s bomb threats were not uncommon. I remember more than once having our school evacuated due to a bomb threat. Never a bomb but dumb azzes calling it in.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:40 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
First the power outage in North Carolina, NC. Now this bomb threat hoax in Myrtle Beach, SC.

30 years ago, I would take this at face value. I would naturally assume a nutcase was targeting shows with Drag Queens.

Not now. Not after the stolen 2020 election. Not after the Russian Collusion hoax. Not after two presidential impeachments on false pretenses. Not after Twitter being revealed to have been handled by the FBI to act as a propaganda arm of the Democrat party, banning conservatives and supressing stories damaging to Democrats.

I have grown so cynical and distrustful of the government Deep State and the left, that I am convinced these are false flag incidents to generate sympathy for the transvestite movement while manufacturing false domestic terrorist incidents to smear conservatives as hateful white supremacists.

They cried wolf too many times. They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar too many times. What Hunder Biden laptop? That is just a Russian disinformation hacking scheme. While sliding the Hunter Biden laptop in their possession out of sight behind the curtain.

I no longer believe them.

False flag: a hostile or harmful action (such as an attack) that is designed to look like it was perpetrated by someone other than the person or group responsible for it.

Think Jussee Smolette attacked by MAGA hat people.

Think Lauren Windsor paying 5 people to pose as neo-nazis holding torches in front of Glenn Younkin's bus during his Virginia Governor's campaign.

Think Hilary Clinton's false "Russian collusion" dossier delivered to the FBI by Christopher Steel under the misrepresentation of verified Russian-sourced material.

I am putting these two incidents with transvestite drag shows in the same camp. These are false flags being produced by the Left, with government coordination.
That’s where I am too.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:43 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Back in the 70’s bomb threats were not uncommon. I remember more than once having our school evacuated due to a bomb threat. Never a bomb but dumb azzes calling it in.
Yes, but they were just doing it to get out of school, not to blackmail universities into building them student centers and hiring a bunch of people and giving them millions of dollars. Now it’s a grift, and a lucrative one at that.

Old 12-06-2022, 08:42 PM

6,634 posts, read 2,951,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Yes, but they were just doing it to get out of school, not to blackmail universities into building them student centers and hiring a bunch of people and giving them millions of dollars. Now it’s a grift, and a lucrative one at that.
Hey now, the need to somehow pay for those expensive sjw degrees. Can't wait on ol'Joe. They need to reshape the market to make them 'essential'. Incentivize companies with tax breaks if they create and hire 'Diversity experts'. Ta -Da! Job security!

Old 12-07-2022, 10:07 AM

3,139 posts, read 2,043,048 times
Doesn't surprise me at all. With all of the nut jobs who are up in arms about this particular topic, it's only a matter of time before it turns violent.

I'm sure the source of their ire is legit, just like Pizzagate. *Rolleyes*

Old 12-07-2022, 12:41 PM

17,002 posts, read 12,582,011 times
Whoever did the threat should be tried and convicted. ill wait and see who it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.