Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2022, 04:34 PM

2,666 posts, read 1,185,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
why do you have to forgive, That like saying, oh its ok you killed all those people, its ok

no, I not going forgive, Im going hate you till i die , and not loose any sleep. its like in school, ok johnnie, apologize that you hit carl

carl, im sorry that you are a total POS, Im sorry I didnt hurt you worst Than I did. Im sorry that you have to feel the pain. Im sorry Im going beat you again tomorrow.

apology dont mean %^&*

its the same as forgiven
I think the reason people forgive is because they need to move on and not let the hate take over themselves. I don't believe in "forgive and forget" it is a personal feeling but if I were able to "forgive" fine but never forget. As soon as moving on to the forget part the person I think opens themself up to being a victim all over again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2022, 04:38 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
There are black Jewish people so I see nothing wrong him saying that. But forgive Hitler? that is hard to do considering all the atrocities he is guilty of doing and responsible for. Plus he wanted to take over the world.

The scary part for me is Putin isn't far behind from becoming Hitler in Ukraine. That and the, I think, rising violence towards Jewish people. But then there is rising violence towards Asian people too and everyone else.

I knew a man back in 2017 I believe it was when he told me the holocaust was not real, it's made up. He said there was a website he saw proof it's made up. I told him when I was in grammer school we were shown pictures of what happened in that hell hole. There were mounds of combs taken from the men murdered and there were horrible medal face masks put on them. I saw what I call the murder chambers where they were put in and gassed to death. Pregnant women had their legs tied so they could die from the pain of not being able to give birth. I wish someone would show him those old pictures so he could see it's not a made up conspiracy lie. The conspiracy lie is what he is being told by telling him it never happened it made me angry and sad because I know him to be a nice person who would never approve of what happened to them. He is being brainwashed

I see Kenya West (Ye) is being brainwashed too.
When I was little, in the 1950s, I can remember meeting and seeing people on the street in NJ who had escaped the camps. They all had serial numbers tattooed on their arms. Hitler's camps were real. Real people died, in the millions.

Anyone can go to one of the Holocaust museums or look them up online to learn more. There is no forgiveness for Hitler.

Old 12-07-2022, 04:55 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
If I did something wrong I'd never want to be forgiven.

Old 12-07-2022, 05:04 PM

2,666 posts, read 1,185,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
When I was little, in the 1950s, I can remember meeting and seeing people on the street in NJ who had escaped the camps. They all had serial numbers tattooed on their arms. Hitler's camps were real. Real people died, in the millions.

Anyone can go to one of the Holocaust museums or look them up online to learn more. There is no forgiveness for Hitler.

I had not seen men with them since I was so very young. I still remember asking about that, but I was so young it was hard to remember everything he explained to me about those tattooed numbers on him. There is a museum in Cherry Hill, NJ and there really should be one in each State and County if affordable. But you are right people can see online. If anything, at least maybe more people will go online and see the truth. I think they are getting most of the conspiracy nonsense and outright lies from online websites.

I absolutely agree no forgiveness for Hitler. But Ansible90 I also have no forgiveness for his soldiers who followed his orders of torture and murder they could have banned together and stopped him. They were not even told it's what Putin claims to be casualties of war. Those men knew what they were doing, and I truly believe the chose not had to choose to follow such detestable, cruel downright evil crimes and yes, they were crimes not just acts.

I hope their souls are burning and screaming in hot lava for infinity.

Old 12-07-2022, 05:56 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
God is all merciful.... all forgiving as taught by the church.....so where does God draw the line????

Old 12-07-2022, 06:03 PM

366 posts, read 110,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Kanye West continues his attacks on Jewish people in an conversation with Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes, ""Jewish people, forgive Hitler today," he said. "Let it go. Let it go. Stop trying to force it on other people."

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antis...article-724187
Pretty sure Kanye is being sent around to all these right wing shows to discredit and smear them. It’s obvious at this point

Old 12-07-2022, 06:26 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Until Hitler comes back from the dead and repents, apologies and asks forgiveness earnestly from his victims, how on earth are we supposed to forgive him? Forgiveness requires all of the above.

Old 12-07-2022, 06:26 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelinnen View Post
Pretty sure Kanye is being sent around to all these right wing shows to discredit and smear them. It’s obvious at this point
I have been wondering why any show would even want him on air?

Old 12-07-2022, 06:29 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Kanye is getting all sorts of attention before the election, thanks to the left. I'm sure he appreciates all the useful idiots giving him free publicity.

Old 12-07-2022, 06:32 PM

8,337 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
I have been wondering why any show would even want him on air?
Look at all the attention it draws. Even here on CD. How many threads on Ye in the past 2 weeks? I’d say at least 3 or 4.

It’s entertaining if nothing else. Some shocking and funny stuff. No filter Ye is more entertaining to me than the filtered Kanye West. Never even liked his music but then I’m no rap fan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies