Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2023, 04:55 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,681,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"I never thought the leopards would eat my face" sobs woman working for the Leopards-eating-peoples-faces administration.

You liked the bully well enough when he beat up others, didn't you, Kayleigh?
The hell are you talking about? When did she sob -- or say ANYTHING for that matter -- to anyone about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
I guess only the flattering reports are true, then, in conservative & MAGAstan.
Not every unflattering report about Trump is false. Many unflattering (often far-fetched and often anonymously-sourced) reports about him were false. Both programs can run at the same time, or are you not aware it doesn't have to be an all-or-nothing proposition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
His former press secretary didn't 'turn' on him. He just didn't like the poll numbers she reported, and he went off on a personal tirade about her, like the demented loon he is.
Right, sorry -- clearly I'm way off-base in observing his thin-skinned demeanor. You really nailed me on that point -- well done, master (de)bater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2023, 05:26 PM

46,953 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
The hell are you talking about? When did she sob -- or say ANYTHING for that matter -- to anyone about this?
My mistake. I had her confused with someone else.

It appears she has remained loyal to Dear Leader.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:23 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Trump will never recover from this mindlessly cruel attack on Kayleigh.

I and many others have been puzzled by DeSantis' jumping into the fray this year as he has. But now it almost seems as though somehow he saw all this coming.....Trump becoming so unhinged that he doesn't know the difference between Hillary Clinton and Kayleigh McEnany.

These years are the most bizarre political times of the modern era. No one alive today has ever witnessed this much crazy packed into a few short years.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:27 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
He could have said "I beg to differ" or something like that.

He could offer his own poll numbers and state exactly which source they came from and on what date. He could offer a respectful opinion about why he thinks he's actually doing better than reported. That would be discourse.

He doesn't have to always be on attack mode.

However, I do find it amusing.
His penchant for pettiness, and his lack of tact are two of his character faults that turn people off to him.

Old 06-01-2023, 07:33 PM

2,544 posts, read 2,737,099 times
Different polls have different numbers. He should know that by now.

Old 06-01-2023, 09:40 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,681,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
My mistake. I had her confused with someone else.

It appears she has remained loyal to Dear Leader.
LOL at trying to wriggle out with an "I'm right no matter what" Kafka Trap response

I suppose it was too much to just stop at "my mistake" and own it. Or at least have enough humility to not respond at all.

Old 06-02-2023, 01:05 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
former President Trump slammed his onetime press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Tuesday, accusing her of providing the “wrong” poll numbers during an appearance on Fox News.

“Kayleigh ‘Milktoast’ McEnany just gave out the wrong poll numbers on FoxNews. I am 34 points up on DeSanctimonious, not 25 up,” Trump said in a Truth Social post, using his nickname for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R)

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...leigh-mcenany/

It's the childish name-calling and acting like a two-bit schoolyard bully that makes Trump unelectable most voters are tired of it.

Kayleigh was one of his top loyalists and always defended him apparently he has no respect for anyone who has worked for him.

Wow, what sort of ass talks about people like that?

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,"

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/01/11202...eech-democracy

"half" of Trump supporters fit into a "basket of deplorables,"

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/10/49342...-ugly-campaign

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-s...ophobia-007737

Old 06-02-2023, 04:22 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Trump will never recover from this mindlessly cruel attack on Kayleigh.

I and many others have been puzzled by DeSantis' jumping into the fray this year as he has. But now it almost seems as though somehow he saw all this coming.....Trump becoming so unhinged that he doesn't know the difference between Hillary Clinton and Kayleigh McEnany.

But Trump actually really likes Bill and Hillary. Below was after he became president Trump likes HRC more than McEnany apparently. You can even see Pelosi in the room.

Trump honors Clintons during luncheon remarks

During his remarks at the Inauguration Day luncheon, President Donald Trump said he was honored that former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton were in attendance.

Old 06-02-2023, 09:19 AM

46,953 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
LOL at trying to wriggle out with an "I'm right no matter what" Kafka Trap response

I suppose it was too much to just stop at "my mistake" and own it. Or at least have enough humility to not respond at all.
I conceded my mistake, didn't I?

Had her confused with Jenna Ellis, who recently complained about all the misogyny directed at her from Trump followers. Came as a complete surprise to her, so it did, that members of Camp Trump would attack someone like that. Poor thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies