Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 07:09 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,844,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
You can't be real.
I wouldn't have thought so either, but "here we are!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 12:57 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,788,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
didn't I already call you out? if you are so liberal, why do you live in the most conservative city in the south when you are only minutes from the most liberal? you worship bob jones, that's why. that and asheville is a DUMP. I know, why don't we do this art. if barack's billionaire buddies would give away all their money to the poor, we wouldn't have a problem now would we? the example of a guy making $200k isn't an example of someone inheriting a huge sum of money. it's an example of someone with a good job who deserves more than someone who chooses to do less.
Uh...what does where I live have to do with any argument I make? Are there just liberal towns and conservative ones now? Around 50% of the people in the actual city of Greenville (where I live) vote Democrat, it's only when you start getting away from the city that it gets real Republican real fast. Should tens of thousands of us move? And would a true Liberal commute over an hour each way to his job? Call me out? Are you twelve? The "evil dumb" are the biggest threat on this forum.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:03 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
often people define evil as undeserved rewards.
lots of coveting in our society no?
sometimes we even covet the poor, their lack of burden.
mexican expression
a menudo los ricos son burros cargado de oro.
(often the rich are donkeys charged with carrying heavy loads of gold)

pdclipart.com
free clipart

Old 06-08-2008, 01:08 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,788,228 times
Quote:
you do not know my kind at all. I have been to both public and private school, but I can tell your government educated because you sound programed. I have vast knowledge of all things.
...all things except grammar and punctuation.

You do not know my kind at all. I have been to both public and private schools, but I can tell you're government-educated because you sound programed. I have vast knowledge of all things.

( I try not to respond to trolls, but this was too rich.)

Old 06-08-2008, 01:43 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,980,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
In the words of Don Henley:

"A man with a briefcase can steal more money than any man with a gun"
Lets go one better, let us quote Don qouting the Bard..... " 'lets kill all the lawyers, lets kill 'em tonight' "....
Oh, and to further quote the Bard, " Such as men be evil, must they also be churlish?"
Check your passes on grammer and idiom of the English language at the gate, please. I will be checking them........
and one more quote from the same song by Don, " Get Over It!"!!!

Old 06-08-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post

You do not know my kind at all. I have been to both public and private schools, but I can tell you're government-educated because you sound programed. I have vast knowledge of all things.

oh sorry, did you miss this already? this issue was already addressed, and the one who addressed it hasn't responded. shouldn't you be at a pride rally in asheville or something?

Old 06-08-2008, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Uh...what does where I live have to do with any argument I make? Are there just liberal towns and conservative ones now? Around 50% of the people in the actual city of Greenville (where I live) vote Democrat, it's only when you start getting away from the city that it gets real Republican real fast. Should tens of thousands of us move? And would a true Liberal commute over an hour each way to his job? Call me out? Are you twelve? The "evil dumb" are the biggest threat on this forum.
yes, I am 12. how did you guess? don't start sentences with and. you say that 50% in greenville are democrats huh? is that why 70% voted for bush in 04? you're right, the evil dumb are the biggest threat.

Old 06-08-2008, 07:23 AM

Quote:

oh, I normally don't respond to trolls either, but you are too rich. we see you in here, spouting off your hatred of freedom. talking about the US becoming a military style dictatorship. if people don't believe what you believe, either shut them up, or lock them up. this is your philosophy. you are quite the american.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:44 AM

1,044 posts, read 1,953,497 times
Quote:
I wouldn't have thought so either, but "here we are!"
Quick suggestion for your next thread "Why to hate babies and little old ladies"

I'm sure you will really get a kick out of the responses

Old 06-08-2008, 10:30 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,775,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Lets go one better, let us quote Don qouting the Bard..... " 'lets kill all the lawyers, lets kill 'em tonight' "....
Oh, and to further quote the Bard, " Such as men be evil, must they also be churlish?"
Check your passes on grammer and idiom of the English language at the gate, please. I will be checking them........
and one more quote from the same song by Don, " Get Over It!"!!!
Wondering if you might know perchance if there is a comprehensive $ lost posted publically from the enron scandal? Not just to shareholders or employees, but to the state of california, federal investigations, whatnot. Did anyone ever do the full math?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies