Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 03:28 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,308,213 times

Advertisements

11,326 Islamic deadly attacks since 9-11.
TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World

How many of these Islamic Attacks werte in America?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2008, 03:39 PM

564 posts, read 812,671 times
That would be ZERO. Great Post.

The liberal media, of course, rarely talks about this.

They all say our foundering fathers would roll in their graves if they knew what kind of privacy issues our govt is violating. Newsflash liberals, the founding fathers road horses to go to the grocery store. There was no email, internet, cell phones, backpack bombs, chemical bombs, satelites.

Things have changed. Our laws need to change w/ technology. We need to do every single thing we can do to prevent an attack here. Remember how 9/11 shook the world.. not just the US. Remember how little the Spain or Britain attacks shook the world? That is b/c the US is the center of the global economy. The US is the backbone of this civilized planet. You are either proud of this country and realize that civilization is better b/c of us, or you are against us like much of the liberals have become.

If GW Bush has to tap into my phone line and listen to me talk to my wife about dinner in order to save people's lives, then so be it.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:43 PM

1,044 posts, read 1,948,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post

Right, we got it, we are "fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here".
We all got this memo about 5 years ago

Old 06-26-2008, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLLL98 View Post
Right, we got it, we are "fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here".
We all got this memo about 5 years ago
I'm sure thousands of people alive right now in the US that would otherwise be dead had we not taken aggresive steps to fight terrorists in the middle east and spy on them domestically appreciate your sarcasm.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:58 PM

478 posts, read 957,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
If GW Bush has to tap into my phone line and listen to me talk to my wife about dinner in order to save people's lives, then so be it.

Wow. Your wife must be one hell of a terrible cook.

Maybe this will be what saves George Bush's Presidency. He rescues a dinner party of eight from sure food poisoning.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
Wow. Your wife must be one hell of a terrible cook.

Maybe this will be what saves George Bush's Presidency. He rescues a dinner party of eight from sure food poisoning.
Your post makes Zero sense. Thanks for contributing. Run along now.. I think Obama is on TV and he just said.. "Change."

Old 06-26-2008, 04:06 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,862,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
I'm sure thousands of people alive right now in the US that would otherwise be dead had we not taken aggresive steps to fight terrorists in the middle east and spy on them domestically appreciate your sarcasm.
This is a loosing issue with liberals. Had Bush not taken action they would be the first one to complain about those here killed by further 911 attacks, but they will never give credit where credit is due.

Biggest problem with the left.. Find a reason to point fingers regardless to the actions taken.

Old 06-26-2008, 04:11 PM

27 posts, read 61,533 times
Default Why exclude 9/11 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post

That happened on Bush's watch !

Old 06-26-2008, 04:37 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,862,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody/SC View Post
That happened on Bush's watch !
See.. Now Bush is responsible for guarding the world, and when he goes in to guard Iraq, he's also attacked. Damned if you do, Damned if you dont.

Or are you proposing that Bush needs to now invade the rest if the Islamic countries in the world?

Old 06-26-2008, 04:40 PM

Bush probably would have intercepted communications from Al-qaeda before 9/11, but the liberals didn't want the US govt to accidentally stumble on their cell phone conversations about not drilling for oil in Oregon to save the flying spotted squirrel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies