Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 06:55 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To EdwardA, destertdetroiter and so on: I DON'T think any donnybrooks are gonna come down between anglo white and Black people here in the US. Other groups might try to mix it up but the numbers go AGAINST us having it out since we don't usually have big families in 2013.
Anglo is such a broad term these days. Also the backlash doesn't have to be violent per se although I suspect it has the potential to descend into violence.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:59 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To EdwardA, destertdetroiter and so on: I DON'T think any donnybrooks are gonna come down between anglo white and Black people here in the US. Other groups might try to mix it up but the numbers go AGAINST us having it out since we don't usually have big families in 2013.
My apologies then because I thought you were fantasizing at the prospect of killing us all off. That's what it seemed like you were saying.

All I'm saying is if that's the plan, there's no sense it waiting around. Let's go.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:03 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Oh I most certainly disagree. I believe that it's an actual fantasy for many whites...millions in fact.

Of course, it would mean the demise of this country, as it should. And anyone thinking that the bloodletting would end with black folks is in for a rude awakening. That's only an appetizer.

The crazies would come out and no one would be safe. Not Asians, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, etc...the cat would be completely out of the bag.

Personally, if this is our inevitable future as Packard and Edward says it is, then I think it's highly irresponsible to put it off and doom future generations...why put off something like that? If we shouldn't burden future generations with debt, then its just as wrong to saddle them with an eventual and unavoidable genocide.

If we're gonna descend into hell, then let's get going.

If not, then as far as I'm concerned, there's no sense in making threats and talking it to death. Nor should we succumb to fear of the prospect. We're all gonna die anyway.
Yes these groups will probably receive some degree of backlash as well. I suspect though Jews and Blacks will face the brunt of it though.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Yes these groups will probably receive some degree of backlash as well. I suspect though Jews and Blacks will face the brunt of it though.
They couldn't stop with just Jews and Blacks if they wanted to. It doesn't work that way.

Once people get worked up bad enough to do something as awful as that, you can't put the brakes on.

I

Old 06-13-2013, 07:30 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,202,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
All you would see is a bunch of crazy people getting tear gassed on tv.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:43 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,740,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
It's not my fault you want to be narrow-minded. My post was speaking generally about similar situations in many areas of the world and YOU responded. If you are going to respond, know what is being discussed or keep it moving.
we are talking about a certain area of the world. what is going on in the former republic of Rhodesia, what happens is Indian, or Pakistan is different.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
But this was the thing. Nelson Mandela was trying to keep the nation together during his rule. He even held the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Once he stepped down, then things got really bad.

And I resent the idea of "smarter Blacks". How do we know some so-called "smarter Blacks" didn't stay behind and try to help?

And what did any of this have to do with how Blacks were treated under colonialism?
How do we know? look at the nation, look at how many of the skilled tradesman/ skilled workers/ engineers and scientists/wealthy persons had left the nation months or years before hand.

once they are gone, and by they i mean people who really matter, people who make a country a country
once they are gone and can not be replaced, at best things stay the same, at worse, well things fall apart...once one who could see ahead saw this happening and bugged out for greener nations, were one is not considered lucky for not being robbed, having your wife or daughter raped or being murdered over your wallet......yet.

Good bye South Africa, you will never be forgotten

Old 06-14-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
How do we know? look at the nation, look at how many of the skilled tradesman/ skilled workers/ engineers and scientists/wealthy persons had left the nation months or years before hand.

once they are gone, and by they i mean people who really matter, people who make a country a country
once they are gone and can not be replaced, at best things stay the same, at worse, well things fall apart...once one who could see ahead saw this happening and bugged out for greener nations, were one is not considered lucky for not being robbed, having your wife or daughter raped or being murdered over your wallet......yet.

Good bye South Africa, you will never be forgotten
If that's the case, they'll be just another "former" nation or empire that disappeared. Every century, it seems that some nations go away, and others are born. That's life.

So yea...eventually, they'll be forgotten. Sorry.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:28 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
If that's the case, they'll be just another "former" nation or empire that disappeared. Every century, it seems that some nations go away, and others are born. That's life.

You're right. Rome fell. China fell and came back tho for how long since its working age pop is dropping in real numbers and so on.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:

they wont they will be remembered ..as a nation who had so much, and did so little to protect what they had.

who aloud a bunch of European leftist, allow them to vote and then about the flood gate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies