Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 08:29 AM

564 posts, read 891,807 times

Advertisements

Obama Hussein Laden----No that's not right,,,,,oh yeah Osama Bin Laden is in a Saudi royal palace drinking iced tea w/lemon surrounded by sacks of U.S. dollars paid for by the CIA that got the money from bringing cocaine and heroin to the U.S.

OOOPPPPS- I don't think I was supposed to let that national security information "out"

Gotta go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 09:58 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,100,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
The real thing is that you now know more. I mean no one was told about the real life of JFK ;for instance. People thought that he had the perfect marriage to the prefect woman . What we learned later means our belief was a fairy tale and complete fraud. We were like the monkey thing;see no evil;hear no evil and speak no evil. That leads to a sheltered life which is good or bad depending on your view.But then it seems to have lead to many believing the worse of everything with little justification.Media seem to have become some rumor mill on the internet with the most outrageous reporting. Conspriacy is almost a sickness spread by those with financial motives and passed on by people who are like the JFK true believers of the past but in reverse.Everyone is a crook in their belief.
Who gives a damn about who Kennedy had an afffair with? I'm talking about the lies, thieving and murder that was based on a myth. Of course there is a member of the Saudi royal family named Osama Bib Laden, but what else about what we have been forced fed to believe is true? The Saudis still have executions in their public square every Friday and they now own one of the most beautiful buildings in NY (Chrysler Building). That kind of makes me want to barf.

This administration told us that Iraqi oil would pay for the bogus war...NOT! This illegal occupation has bankrupted the United States. It has enriched The Bush Crime Family, Cheney, Haliburton, Blackwater, etc.

This country has the lowest ranking on education, health care, and freedom of speech and the press than most of the other industrialized nations. Is that the America you thought you would be living in? The veterans are treated like trash when they return. Barbaric to say the least. We are in debt to the Chinese and they send us poison toothpaste and crap merchandise. Let's not forget that they are the ones that send their citizens to jails so that they can execute them and farm their organs. Not too mercenary are they?

Where else in the world can a United States Congressman introduce 34 articles of impeachment and it does not make front page news? Front page news here is some celebrity checking into rehab. This does not concern you? This is not a big enough red flag about this pathetic state of affairs?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-04-2008 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 07-04-2008, 10:08 AM

564 posts, read 891,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who gives a damn about who Kennedy had an afffair with? I'm talking about the lies, thieving and murder that was based on a myth. Of course there is a member of the Saudi royal family named Osama Bib Laden, but what else about what we have been forced fed to believe is true? The Saudis still have executions in their public square every Friday and they now own one of the most beautiful buildings in NY (Chrysler Building). That kind of makes me want to barf.

This administration told us that Iraqi oil would pay for the bogus war...NOT! This illegal occupation has bankrupted the United States. It has enriched The Bush Crime Family, Cheney, Haliburton, Blackwater, etc.

This country has the lowest ranking on education, health care, and freedom of speech and the press than most of the other industrialized nations. Is that the America you thought you would be living in? The veterans are treated like trash when they return. Barbaric to say the least. We are in debt to the Chinese and they send us poison toothpaste and crap merchandise. Let's not forget that they are the ones that send their citizens to jails so that they can execute them an farm their organs. Not too mercenary are they?

Where else in the world can a United States Congressman introduce 34 articles of impeachment and it does not make front page news? Front page news here is some celebrity checking into rehab. This does not concern you? This is not a big enough red flag about this pathetic state of affairs?

Excellent- I could not have said it better myself. Is it people are scared? Or really believe the crap fed to them, and also believe they are told the truth always in the media or lack of information. I stopped believing in the propaganda machine in 8th grade-I think it was during history, when we were learning about the USSR and the propaganda machine they got. After class I remember looking around the rest of the day and said "oh geez they got that on us too"

Old 07-04-2008, 11:01 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,100,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
Excellent- I could not have said it better myself. Is it people are scared? Or really believe the crap fed to them, and also believe they are told the truth always in the media or lack of information. I stopped believing in the propaganda machine in 8th grade-I think it was during history, when we were learning about the USSR and the propaganda machine they got. After class I remember looking around the rest of the day and said "oh geez they got that on us too"
Yep! What the founding farthers intended has certainly morphed and mutated into what is looking more and more like Fascism. I gave a link in my original post to an article that is creepy and should concern any true patriot.

At the risk of sounding pessimistic, it is obvious to me that the U.S has a malignancy and it just might be too late to cut it out. Except for a select few, I no longer trust the Democratic Party. Pelosi announced that "impeachment was off the table". Didn't the traitor say that she would "drain the swamp" before she was elected? Both parties are so polluted and murky.

There is no true oversight in government as it has all been infiltrated by this malignancy. I recently watched "Who Killed The Electric Car" movie and it is appalling to see how big oil was allowed to quash something that would have been a major improvement to the environment and fossil fuel dependency. Americans insisted on bigger ridiculous vehicles and now they are complaining about gas prices. You reap what you sow you very stupid people.

We need "Klaatu" the character from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" to straighten this planet out. I'd like him to sic "Gort" on Cheney and all of his cronies. That would be a dream come true.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:02 AM

1 posts, read 702 times
The age of technology in the 21st century has brought a lot of information to the fore, some true and others false. The media has equally brought and promoted its own interests some for purposes of propaganda while others for purposes of information. However, one percieves it it depends on the source and intent. I am a very keen reader of diverse views and make up my own mind depending on different sources of the news i read. One thing i know for sure is that influencial medai bodies are controlled by very powerful individuals whos interests is making money. Considering also the fact that some ICT geniuses can communicate whatever, they want their audiences to hear and read. Back to the subject matter. A person's character is shaped based on what they choose to believe. Information that one has not eye witnessed to can be quite tricky to believe, i dont mean it is always false not at all. The bottom line is, whether true or false with the passage of time the truth shall be revealled. The issue of september 911 for example is clear for any open minded person to see. It was pure conspiracy because the peaces to the puzzle that washington wants us believe has just not added up. The well calculated killing of Osama Bin Laden During Obama's reign is another puzzle that is not adding up. Those who dont believe in the existence of the so called "Illuminati" should come to terms that these Evil characters are trully running the affairs of this global world. But like i said, there is time of Reckoning coming when God the Almighty will come and put an end to this nonsence some people are doing to others.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:36 AM

27,061 posts, read 15,253,896 times
Quote:
Really, what in God's name is going on with this "axis of evil" that is our government?

Why is Blackwater not held accountable for their horrific war profiteering?

Why has every branch of government been corrupted to the point of being unrecognizable?

Seriously, does it not all seem morbidly bizarre and creepy?

America is not on the wrong path...America has fallen into a hell hole and not enough of the population even notices.

We are no longer the Americal that I grew up in and we never will be again!

Hellhole indeed;

Old 11-22-2012, 06:38 AM

27,061 posts, read 15,253,896 times
Quote:
Yep! What the founding farthers intended has certainly morphed and mutated into what is looking more and more like Fascism. I gave a link in my original post to an article that is creepy and should concern any true patriot.

At the risk of sounding pessimistic, it is obvious to me that the U.S has a malignancy and it just might be too late to cut it out. Except for a select few, I no longer trust the Democratic Party. Pelosi announced that "impeachment was off the table". Didn't the traitor say that she would "drain the swamp" before she was elected? Both parties are so polluted and murky.

There is no true oversight in government as it has all been infiltrated by this malignancy. I recently watched "Who Killed The Electric Car" movie and it is appalling to see how big oil was allowed to quash something that would have been a major improvement to the environment and fossil fuel dependency. Americans insisted on bigger ridiculous vehicles and now they are complaining about gas prices. You reap what you sow you very stupid people.

We need "Klaatu" the character from "The Day The Earth Stood Still" to straighten this planet out. I'd like him to sic "Gort" on Cheney and all of his cronies. That would be a dream come true.

What happened over the past four years?
Obama came and made everything all better?

Old 11-22-2012, 06:42 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 11 days ago)

27,592 posts, read 16,073,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
havent you noticed the utopia that spring forth? yes it all went away

Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 AM

12,268 posts, read 6,454,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
He didn`t but we`re no longer losing 750,000 jobs a month and the DOW has risen 60% despite the obstruction.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:47 AM

14,659 posts, read 14,603,563 times
Honestly, I'm still a bit skeptical, despite al Queda publicly vowing revenge for his killing and Pakistan not arguing the fact he was killed on their soil. I guess that's what happens when one man is made to be the world's bogeyman...he'll always be too large to convincingly kill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies