Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 08:14 PM

564 posts, read 815,211 times

Advertisements

After reading the responses, I should have titled this what is wrong with America.

You people equate chasing a bull around while torturing them just for fun and culture to us killing animals for food?

I'm extremely glad the majority of the people on CD are fringe members of society.

And yes God does exist and the sooner Europe figures that out the better.

For you cold hearted animal haters.. watch Animal Cops sometime on television. If you are still ok with animal torture then please move to Spain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 08:17 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
After reading the responses, I should have titled this what is wrong with America.

You people equate chasing a bull around while torturing them just for fun and culture to us killing animals for food?

I'm extremely glad the majority of the people on CD are fringe members of society.

For you cold hearted animal haters.. watch Animal Cops sometime on television. If you are still ok with animal torture then please move to Spain.

To be fair your original post mentioned the barbaric running with the bulls...which in reality is bulls chasing people around and torturing them, not the other way around.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 PM

1,955 posts, read 5,265,627 times
Quote:

Or Louisiana, where cockfighting is still allowed, albeit for another month. It's still legal in the territories.

So Europe doesn't know about God? I'm sure the Poles would take exception, or are they not Europeans?

If you're a social conservative, it might surprise you to know that by and large, European countries have stricter abortion laws than the U.S. does. Don't know if that has anything to do with a religious heritage.

In lots of European countries, stores are closed on Sundays. Anything to do with a religious heritage?

Taxes are still collected to support churches in a lot of countries.

You are a fool.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:22 PM

Running w/ the bulls. They put spears in the back of bulls and agitate them and the bulls end up bleeding to death. They then let the bulls out to chase people. This is animal torture at it's core. Exactly how is the bull at fault?

Old 07-07-2008, 08:23 PM

Most Europe.. Spain, France, England.. etc.

Yes, some countries in Europe are on the right track. But the majority have clung to a life a pleasure.. anti work.. anti god.. anti family.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:24 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,312,752 times
Quote:

HUNTING? FISHING? I believe these are uniquely American 'sports'....and not all hunters/fishers eat what they catch.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:24 PM

Stone one,

You are calling someone a fool over electronic communication who you know nothing about. I think you need to take a peak in the mirror at the fool.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:25 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Stone one,

You are calling someone a fool over electronic communication who you know nothing about. I think you need to take a peak in the mirror at the fool.
I think you need to learn how to spell before calling other people fools!

Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 PM

I believe Hunting and Fishing for reasons other than a food source or population control is also animal cruelty.

Of course, hunters and fisherman typically aren't drunk and don't torture the animals.. they typically swiftly kill it. We all, also don't dance around and cheer for it as culture. Yet, I still think it's wrong if not used for food or population control.

Old 07-07-2008, 08:27 PM

Eww. now Newtoli breaks out the spell check attack. Seriously dude, your on the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies