Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:11 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,522,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
I get the impression you still haven't encountered the finding out "what's what" part... You're still committed to inclusion of all freaks... apparently.
Yes, I'm commited to somehow including you too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2008, 07:12 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,140,296 times
Quote:
You're hurting my feelings. You should stop posting because feelings are more important than your opinion when your opinion is hurtful to me.
Fine. It doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy debasing people also. This board would be more fun if more of it were permissible for sure. It was a little off-putting that the poster claimed the term he was using wasn't an offensive one.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:19 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Don't leave me out! I think it's a disgusting freak and should be dealt with in a way consistent with old Islamic law.
What does that even mean?

Old 07-23-2008, 07:19 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
it shouldn't be offensive. I am a "white man." but the "white man" has been accused of lots of wrongdoing, and with good reason. but I am actually a "sicilian man", however I will not take offense to someone calling me a "white man." give me a better thread title. "bob has kids" doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
Fine. It doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy debasing people also. This board would be more fun if more of it were permissible for sure. It was a little off-putting that the poster claimed the term he was using wasn't an offensive one.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
it shouldn't be offensive. I am a "white man." but the "white man" has been accused of lots of wrongdoing, and with good reason. but I am actually a "sicilian man", however I will not take offense to someone calling me a "white man." give me a better thread title. "bob has kids" doesn't work.
I think "mutant" and "freak" are more offensive than "white man." I think all of that is painfully obvious and increasingly pointless so I might as well drop it.

If I had cared enough about this attention-seeking person, I would have titled the thread "'pregnant man' 'debuts' baby," I guess.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
What does that even mean?
Sounds like the poster means for it to be a capital crime. My guess.

When I read this thread, it's no surprise to me that some posters disapprove of homosexuality when they object this much to something as innocuous as changing one's sex.

Last edited by buildings_and_bridges; 07-23-2008 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 07-23-2008, 07:26 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,522,848 times
Quote:

When I read this thread, it no surprise to me that some posters disapprove of homosexuality when they object this much to something as innocuous as changing one's sex.
At the very least you would think they could keep their hatefulness to themselves for the sake of the child.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:28 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,441,078 times
Quote:

When I read this thread, it no surprise to me that some posters disapprove of homosexuality when they object this much to something as innocuous as changing one's sex.
Changing one's sex is tampering with the natural order of things.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
that is actually a really good thread title. I am not being sarcastic, that is a good thread title, but I don't think that it is attention grabbing.

Quote:
I think "mutant" and "freak" are more offensive than "white man." I think all of that is painfully obvious and increasingly pointless so I might as well drop it.

If I had cared enough about this attention-seeking person, I would have titled the thread "'pregnant man' 'debuts' baby," I guess.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:

When I read this thread, it's no surprise to me that some posters disapprove of homosexuality when they object this much to something as innocuous as changing one's sex.
I am no longer surprised by the rabid judgement of other people on this forum. There are thousands of people who get their fame in one way or another, & yeah most of them are annoying, but why bother w/reacting to it w/such viciousness, right? It's such a waste of time & energy to get so overly bothered by someone else, worry about yourself is my motto, these other people aren't bothering you in the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies