Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I'm not trying to make fun of you...really I'm not but what does that have to do with stickers on your mailbox? At first I thought you were joking...how can I sticker tell if I'll be compliant if someone tried to take me away? I've never been in a physical fight in my life but if someone was to try to take me and my child someone, I'm pretty sure compliant is the last word they'd use to describe my behavior.
Go here and watch the clips numbers 17 and 18 of Jack Mclane's speech (I think number 18 was the one where he mentions the stickers) and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm serious.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Well we had newspaper delivery, trash pick-up and recycling before and they managed to do it without the stickers so I don't know what reasonable explanations their might be for the stickers now.
New delivery person would be pretty reasonable. Different delivery people on different days would be too. Sure a lot more reasonable than the government using stickers to decide who to send to covert death camps.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:17 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Go here and watch the clips numbers 17 and 18 of Jack Mclane's speech (I think number 18 was the one where he mentions the stickers) and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm serious.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
I definitely won't make fun of you. While the stickers may be only connected to mail service and garbage pickup(which you acknowledge) your watchfulness and concern are the stuff AMERICAN PATRIOTS are made of...

""""",""" the people, can keep it free. SPEAK OUT AND LET YOUR THOUGHTS BE KNOWN...ONLY BY SILENCE WILL WE BE DEFEATED! """

"What no one seemed to notice. . . was the ever widening gap. . .between the government and the people. . . And it became always wider. . . the whole process of its coming into being, was above all diverting, it provided an excuse not to think for people who did not want to think anyway . . . (it) gave us some dreadful, fundamental things to think about . . .and kept us so busy with continuous changes and 'crises' and so fascinated . . . by the machinations of the 'national enemies,' without and within, that we had no time to think about these dreadful things that were growing, little by little, all around us. . .
Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, 'regretted,' that unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these 'little measures'. . . must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. . . .Each act. . . is worse than the last, but only a little worse. You wait for the next and the next. You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join you in resisting somehow.
You don't want to act, or even talk, alone. . . you don't want to 'go out of your way to make trouble.' . . .But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes. That's the difficulty. The forms are all there, all untouched, all reassuring, the houses, the shops, the jobs, the mealtimes, the visits, the concerts, the cinema, the holidays. But the spirit, which you never noticed because you made the lifelong mistake of identifying it with the forms, is changed. Now you live in a world of hate and fear, and the people who hate and fear do not even know it themselves, when everyone is transformed, no one is transformed. . . .You have accepted things you would not have accepted five years ago, a year ago, things your father. . . could never have imagined." :
From Milton Mayer, They Thought They Were Free, The Germans, 1938-45 (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1955)

Old 07-28-2008, 10:23 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,731,801 times
Quote:
Has anyone noticed pink, blue or red dots (stickers) on their mailboxes? All of a sudden one morning I noticed stickers on most of the mailboxes in our neighborhood and am now nervous as a highly decorated Police Officer who worked for many years running police forces in Arizona named Jack Mclane, who spoke at the last Ron Paul rally in Boston on July 12th said that one of the steps involved in gradually taking over a free open society that the government uses is to put stickers on mail boxes so it is easy for them later on (when they come to get you) to tell which people will be compliant and which ones won't.

He says that right now concentration camps are being built in this country that are being paid for by Haliburton.

I believe Jack Mclane if I'm spelling it right has started an organization called Police and Military against the New World Order. He mentions it in the speech.

You can listen to his speech if you want on YouTube.com. Do a search for Ron Paul revolution and the speech is on the video clip #17 and #18 of the 1-26 series that shows the whole rally. These are on clips uploaded this month.

Another thread in this forum about home invasions in this forum prompted me to start this thread since perhaps these home invasions were planned as a scare tactic.

Another great speech at the rally was given by Naomi Wolf, author of THE END OF AMERICA:A LETTER OF WARNING TO A YOUNG PATRIOT who in her speech onlined the ten steps to Marshall Law and closing an open society that are always used and always work she says. Her speech was on clips number 15 and 16. Sadly many of the steps have already taken place. Watch it and see what you think.
Sounds the like the doing of local Ron Paul supporters.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:25 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,731,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I definitely won't make fun of you. While the stickers may be only connected to mail service and garbage pickup(which you acknowledge) your watchfulness and concern are the stuff AMERICAN PATRIOTS are made of...

""""",""" the people, can keep it free. SPEAK OUT AND LET YOUR THOUGHTS BE KNOWN...ONLY BY SILENCE WILL WE BE DEFEATED! """

"What no one seemed to notice. . . was the ever widening gap. . .between the government and the people. . . And it became always wider. . . the whole process of its coming into being, was above all diverting, it provided an excuse not to think for people who did not want to think anyway . . . (it) gave us some dreadful, fundamental things to think about . . .and kept us so busy with continuous changes and 'crises' and so fascinated . . . by the machinations of the 'national enemies,' without and within, that we had no time to think about these dreadful things that were growing, little by little, all around us. . .
Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, 'regretted,' that unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these 'little measures'. . . must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. . . .Each act. . . is worse than the last, but only a little worse. You wait for the next and the next. You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join you in resisting somehow.
You don't want to act, or even talk, alone. . . you don't want to 'go out of your way to make trouble.' . . .But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes. That's the difficulty. The forms are all there, all untouched, all reassuring, the houses, the shops, the jobs, the mealtimes, the visits, the concerts, the cinema, the holidays. But the spirit, which you never noticed because you made the lifelong mistake of identifying it with the forms, is changed. Now you live in a world of hate and fear, and the people who hate and fear do not even know it themselves, when everyone is transformed, no one is transformed. . . .You have accepted things you would not have accepted five years ago, a year ago, things your father. . . could never have imagined." :
From Milton Mayer, They Thought They Were Free, The Germans, 1938-45 (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1955)
Some of you guys need to get outside and stop watching youtube so much.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:16 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
Some of you guys need to get outside and stop watching youtube so much.
I don't watch Youtube. Neither did Milton Mayer...

Crawl back in your coccoon...it's warm...but "safe" is only your perspective....and it's right where some people want you to be.....

Old 07-28-2008, 11:19 AM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
What CRAP!

The NEWSPAPER companies put dots on mailboxes so that in the darkness of the night the delivery person knows which houses get a paper. Take the dot off your mailbox and your paper delivery will probably stop.

Where do people come up with this crap? Geeeeeesh.

Old 07-28-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Will the WSJ do?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1213...googlenews_wsj

Yes, it is in the final bill that passed and is to be signed today.

As for the dots, those are put on peoples' mailboxes by the paper delivery people so they know which paper you get, not some grand conspiracy to take away those who aren't true "Americans".

Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

The link lists executive orders that would facilitate the operation of these camps and who would be placed there.
Thanks Paperhouse. I subscribe to the wsj on line but didn't think that links to their articles wold be able to be ready by non-subscribers so I didn't even try.

That info about the concentration camps isn't very comforting. Is it?

Old 07-28-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

Yes this Milton Mayer quote describes what is already happening today, now in our "FREE" country. The experts on how open societies are taken over say it is not to late for us to prevent it from happening. The question is HOW? We need direction. Those of us that are prepared to do something I mean.

Old 07-28-2008, 03:13 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,673 times
The government does not have the budget or resources to go targeting people for concentration camps in a national campaign.

They can't even get the light bulb replaced for my streetlamp outside. Been months now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies