Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 05:43 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times

Advertisements

holy cow this thread is on the roll

about Fonda,when you go to the enemy and pose on a anti aircraft gun as she did in Vietnam that ain't supporting the troops.No matter how you feel about Iraq or any war,to go pose with the enemy and say how noble they are would be treason.

About Nugent,jammed out on "stranglehold" in the car today,still love that song.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2007, 07:10 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
holy cow this thread is on the roll

about Fonda,when you go to the enemy and pose on a anti aircraft gun as she did in Vietnam that ain't supporting the troops.No matter how you feel about Iraq or any war,to go pose with the enemy and say how noble they are would be treason.
There is a difference between stupidity and treason. What Jane did during the Vietnam War falls under the former category.

Regardless, Jane isn't doing that right now. Although I do think she has poor judgment by making public appearances with Galloway.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
He's a Rock Star!!! Isn't that what they are suppose to do. Don't forget those girls were lined up at his door not he at theirs.
Personally, I don't understand how an adult guy would be turned on by 13 year old girls. They're not physically mature yet.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:28 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Personally, I don't understand how an adult guy would be turned on by 13 year old girls. They're not physically mature yet.
Where did you hear they were 13 come on!! Give the proof!! He is sex crazied but, I don't believe that one.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Where did you hear they were 13 come on!! Give the proof!! He is sex crazied but, I don't believe that one.
Nugent admits that he first had sex with his first wife when she was 13 and when he was in his mid 20s. While many courts would be reluctant to prosecute him in that case, due to their being married afterwards, it still seems odd. (At least for someone from the Chicago suburbs who was living in Michigan - in the Deep South, OTOH...)

In 1998, on the TV show "Behind The Music", Nugent admitted to being a "serial pedophile." http://www.roctober.com/roctober/behindthemusic1.html

There are other unconfirmed stories of uncertain reliability, like Courtney Love's story about being molested by Nugent at age 12 (I'm skeptical of that one because of who said it). While its not up to me to say whether he is indeed a pedophile - it's up to a court of law - his own admissions and much of the information out there do strongly suggest that something's not right with his sexual tastes.

Old 01-27-2007, 06:30 AM

1,697 posts, read 3,481,805 times
Quote:
Nugent admits that he first had sex with his first wife when she was 13 and when he was in his mid 20s. While many courts would be reluctant to prosecute him in that case, due to their being married afterwards, it still seems odd. (At least for someone from the Chicago suburbs who was living in Michigan - in the Deep South, OTOH...)

In 1998, on the TV show "Behind The Music", Nugent admitted to being a "serial pedophile." http://www.roctober.com/roctober/behindthemusic1.html

There are other unconfirmed stories of uncertain reliability, like Courtney Love's story about being molested by Nugent at age 12 (I'm skeptical of that one because of who said it). While its not up to me to say whether he is indeed a pedophile - it's up to a court of law - his own admissions and much of the information out there do strongly suggest that something's not right with his sexual tastes.
Well, he certainly appears to fit in the Republican party a la Mark Foley, so that explains a lot

Old 01-27-2007, 08:22 AM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,061 times
Quote:

There are other unconfirmed stories of uncertain reliability, like Courtney Love's story about being molested by Nugent at age 12 (I'm skeptical of that one because of who said it). While its not up to me to say whether he is indeed a pedophile - it's up to a court of law - his own admissions and much of the information out there do strongly suggest that somethings not right with his sexual tastes.
Just from the way Courtney Love acts she probably molested him!! He has been known for not doing drugs or drinking but, very sexually active. I guess we all have our addictions. Look at Jerry Lee Lewis did the same with his cousin. Some girls are 12-13 but, act like 16-18 and when the guy gets caught it's all about molestation. Not, too say it's right but, girls put there selves out there and guys are suppose to look the other way. Some find it hard. Maybe this is how he got the titles for most of his sex songs!!

Old 01-27-2007, 09:01 AM

13,395 posts, read 45,023,398 times
Quote:
Maybe this is how he got the titles for most of his sex songs!!
Such as Little Miss Dangerous?

At least Jerry Lee Lewis was a one-time dea--or was he? Well, for his first marriage, he was a teenager himself.

Sounds like the Nuge has done this over and over again. To go to the trouble of becoming the legal guardian of a 17 year old girl to make your relationship legit when you are almost twice her age? Ick.

Old 01-27-2007, 10:45 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Wow 7 pages on Ted Nugent, as if he is the republican party leader, liberals here scouring the internet for something, anything unfavorable that they can post about the guy.

Guys he's a ROCK STAR, keep things in perspective. If you percieve him as a racist or pedophile then don't buy his records. If he is indeed a pedophile through him in jail (but as far as I know he has not been convicted of any crime in this regard), although his is on record as wanting death penalties, or worse then death type stuff, in place for child molestors.

Other things to make the liberals here steaming mad and ensure 4 more pages of posts (why are liberals so angry all the time?). These are Nugent quotes, edited slightly to get past the censors on this site:

On feminism: "What's a feminist anyways? A fat pig who doesn't get it often enough?"

Gun control: "Only a coward supports gun control. You know how to stop carjacking? Shoot the carjacker. If someone is going to kill me for my Buick, I'm gonna shoot until I'm out of ammo — and then I'll call 911."

Vegetarians: "Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians — except for the occasional mountain lion steaks"

On Iraq: he is a critic of Bush, thinks he is not, get this, forceful enough - "Our failure has been not to Nagasaki them",

On homosexuality: (see how much gets past the site censors - A "despicable act" performed by "guys that have sex with each other's anal
cavities.

On Hillary Clinton: (also a censor warning) "Toxic c*nt ? This b*tch is nothing but a two-bit wh*re for Fidel Castro."

On racism: I'm a fun guy, not a sexist or a racist?. I use the word n*** a lot because I hang around with a lot of n****s?."

And finally on the confederate flag: "Those politically correct motherf*ckers can take the flag down but I am going to wear it forever."

Old 01-27-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cil View Post
Such as Little Miss Dangerous?

At least Jerry Lee Lewis was a one-time dea--or was he? Well, for his first marriage, he was a teenager himself.

Sounds like the Nuge has done this over and over again. To go to the trouble of becoming the legal guardian of a 17 year old girl to make your relationship legit when you are almost twice her age? Ick.
Jerry Lee at least had the excuse of coming from the Deep South where that sort of thing is common. The cultural excuse that would be there with a Louisianan like Jerry Lee wouldn't exist for Nugent. What's normal in Ferriday, LA. isn't normal in the Chicago suburbs where the Nuge was born and raised. In addition, Jerry Lee has never sought to go into politics nor has he ever publically presented himself as a political figure (other than "Lincoln Limousine", his song in memory of the then recently assassinated JFK, which is much beloved by conspiracy theorists because Jerry Lee sang a line about JFK crossing the wrong people).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies