Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 05:15 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,159,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
The poster has shown a propensity to disregarding of the facts or truth.
Evaluating a psychological profile of a serial killer
http://www.ubersite.com/m/51987
Here are 2 valid links. Please gee show me where it says serial killers were taught to kill by their parents while learning to hunt.
I did forget to mention that they also like to play with fire as a child, and often molested a younger sibling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 05:18 PM

658 posts, read 826,660 times
In today's society where kids are forced to sit through gay/lesbian assemblies, where they do their best to convince innocent, unfiltered minds that there is no difference between gay and straight, right and wrong, healthy and unhealthy, there is a line that is crossed that parents must call out and hold, if they are even told of such assemblies. If you tell a 4th grader something and you are held up by the school as an authority, you're going to believe it. When public school 3rd graders are taught there is no difference in sex between an anus and a vagina, you are destroying that kid's faith in what their parents say. Parents are not holding that line of what is ok to teach, so liberal wackos and weak moderates let anything and everything into their kids senses without regard for right and wrong.

Men and women are different. Boys and girls are diferent. Boys need their own father. Girls need their own mother. There is no neutral gender, and there is no 'gay gene.' Really people, if this shocks you as being bigoted, you need a labotomy. The easiest led among we adults are suckers for such notions that boys can be raised without boy things and girls without girl things.

Use your head. Generations of time is enough to figure out that you sc rew up kids when you play with what they are taught and exposed to in the name of PC.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:21 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,158,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
I'm sure most hunters have no problems. Since buying my house in Houston i have met a few people who like to hunt and they are as normal as anyone. I just can't understand why children are taught to kill at such early ages. Maybe it's because we don't kill animals in the UK for sport. What is the fascination of shooting animals . It can't be sport as there isn't any real competition?
You mean no one "Fox Hunts"?

And remember - this the United States. NOT the UK - we don't want to be like the UK - get used to it - it is different here - and your attempts to "change" the US to "be like the UK" WILL BE MET WITH STRONG RESISTANCE!

Old 08-08-2008, 05:22 PM

James makes a valid point. LOL

Old 08-08-2008, 05:22 PM

2,450 posts, read 5,581,291 times
Quote:
I'm sure most hunters have no problems. Since buying my house in Houston i have met a few people who like to hunt and they are as normal as anyone. I just can't understand why children are taught to kill at such early ages. Maybe it's because we don't kill animals in the UK for sport. What is the fascination of shooting animals . It can't be sport as there isn't any real competition?
I ask, in England, how much open-space is there compared to developed space. The elimination of hunting is not from cultural superiority, but due to the fact that a lot of people live on an island. There is little true nature left. The lovely English countryside, foxes and all, was largely created.
Hunting is a nature-lovers activity.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandveybe View Post
In today's society where kids are forced to sit through gay/lesbian assemblies, where they do their best to convince innocent, unfiltered minds that there is no difference between gay and straight, right and wrong, healthy and unhealthy, there is a line that is crossed that parents must call out and hold, if they are even told of such assemblies. If you tell a 4th grader something and you are held up by the school as an authority, you're going to believe it. When public school 3rd graders are taught there is no difference in sex between an anus and a vagina, you are destroying that kid's faith in what their parents say. Parents are not holding that line of what is ok to teach, so liberal wackos and weak moderates let anything and everything into their kids senses without regard for right and wrong.

Men and women are different. Boys and girls are diferent. Boys need their own father. Girls need their own mother. There is no neutral gender, and there is no 'gay gene.' Really people, if this shocks you as being bigoted, you need a labotomy. The easiest led among we adults are suckers for such notions that boys can be raised without boy things and girls without girl things.

Use your head. Generations of time is enough to figure out that you sc rew up kids when you play with what they are taught and exposed to in the name of PC.
Woah, you lost me dude.
Don't make this into a cultural conservative vs cultural liberal argument. This is exactly the type of lazy thinking that got us here in the first place.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:24 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,822,894 times
Fox Hunting is banned in the UK. I am going to add an article about what killing animals can lead to. Is there much difference between sneeking up on a deer or capturing other types of animals and killing them?
News: Killers often started with animals | animals, cruelty, strong - OCRegister.com

Old 08-08-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
James makes a valid point. LOL
Alright, I see this discussion is quickly going to be taken over by the age-old liberal vs conservative BS. I'm out.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:25 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,822,894 times
The UK doesn't have the big wide open spaces of America. The only people who are allowed to hunt are Farmers and that's on their own land.

Old 08-08-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Fox Hunting is banned in the UK. I am going to add an article about what killing animals can lead to. Is there much difference between sneeking up on a deer or capturing other types of animals and killing them?
News: Killers often started with animals | animals, cruelty, strong - OCRegister.com
http://www.bxscience.edu/publication...les/killer.pdf
There is a huge difference between hunting with your father and capturing the neighbors cat for the purpose of torturing it. I give you yet another link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies