Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 07:44 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
--------------

I see your typical white tunnel vision .

"those who pass you up in the employment line"

29 yrs old . My own house in nice area of South Florida among other things not rich but have a feeling bit more than you.

Difference is I dont support the KKKops . Seems you do but to be expected.
You posted once in a different thread about the crybabies in your unit that cried racism at everything. That was a good post and it showed you had personal responsibility and honor. While I think we can ALL agree that there are problems with the police force from time to time (ie. Rodney King) and that it is worse in some areas, it is pretty thin and even racist to refer to the police as the KKKops.

Just by calling them that you insinuate that the police are just picking on blacks because of their skin color and not that other factors (historical racism, poverty etc.) have caused blacks to have more issues as a community.

The logic you are employing is the same that some ACTUAL clan member uses to paint various racial groups. Someone steals a car, clan member will say it was a minority....you say that the KKKops that caught a minority driving it are racist framers of the innocent guy found driving the car. Whats the difference between you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 07:48 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,947,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You posted once in a different thread about the crybabies in your unit that cried racism at everything. That was a good post and it showed you had personal responsibility and honor. While I think we can ALL agree that there are problems with the police force from time to time (ie. Rodney King) and that it is worse in some areas, it is pretty thin and even racist to refer to the police as the KKKops.

Just by calling them that you insinuate that the police are just picking on blacks because of their skin color and not that other factors (historical racism, poverty etc.) have caused blacks to have more issues as a community.

The logic you are employing is the same that some ACTUAL clan member uses to paint various racial groups. Someone steals a car, clan member will say it was a minority....you say that the KKKops that caught a minority driving it are racist framers of the innocent guy found driving the car. Whats the difference between you?
Touche and good point. But we've figured out by now that Luiso won't man up to admitting anything wrong. So, unfortunately, your logical and completely valid question will go unanswered, I'm betting.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:50 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,338,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

--------------

My post and I stand by it was crying racism isnt going to get you a better life,etc you better stop crying and start working .

Rise to the challenge. Be responcible ,not hang out in corner drinking like some punk and accept responcibility for kids (better yet use protection dont father any) .

However when it comes to KKKops they look and treat non whites with disrespect and overall no friend of the non White community.

My 2 posts are diff I dont walk with Conservatives nor liberals like some here do and pull the party line of BS.
I call it like I see it.

By the way I said ONE guy cried racism about everything.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:52 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,338,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Touche and good point. But we've figured out by now that Luiso won't man up to admitting anything wrong. So, unfortunately, your logical and completely valid question will go unanswered, I'm betting.

Actually no its a tunnel vison party line Neocon like you who doesnt admit when wrong.

I stand by my statement that a white jury will let a KKKop who beat,kills a black man off .

Old 08-14-2008, 10:12 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
However when it comes to KKKops they look and treat non whites with disrespect
That gate apparently swings both ways. Ironic eh?
Sounds like there is a lot of disrespect floating around and every time a cop arrests one of the scumbags you were mentioning before....like oh...if they broke into an old ladies house to rob and assault her then it's the cops lying about it.

For someone who points out the losers plaguing the community, it's amazing that you chimed in on this thread saying you didn't believe the cops and it the same thread complained about the scum hanging out in the hoods.

You honestly tell me that a guy found in a little old ladies house that got tased...your first thought is that the cops just nailed some innocent guy?
Dude, if you got a screaming call from your grandma saying there is a guy in her house....you'd probably not be the kind of guy to go back to sleep thinking grandma was over-reacting.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:02 PM

Location: Wandering the halls aimlessly...Hello? Is anyone there?
307 posts, read 455,290 times
Quote:
--------------

My post and I stand by it was crying racism isnt going to get you a better life,etc you better stop crying and start working .

Rise to the challenge. Be responcible ,not hang out in corner drinking like some punk and accept responcibility for kids (better yet use protection dont father any) .

However when it comes to KKKops they look and treat non whites with disrespect and overall no friend of the non White community.

My 2 posts are diff I dont walk with Conservatives nor liberals like some here do and pull the party line of BS.
I call it like I see it.

By the way I said ONE guy cried racism about everything.
Ok, you seem to be the all knowing, all powerful Oz, what would you have done if it was your grandmother's house? C'mon now, you can sit there and complain about how "the racist cop regime" tased another poor innocent minority, abusing the power given to them by the "man".

I have yet to hear you make mention of how you would have dealt with the same situation if it was you who was making the decision on how to handle the call. C'mon mouthpiece, tell me how your perfect techniques and verbal skills would have coaxed a man refusing to show you his hands out of grandmas bed. Add mental illness and possible drugs into the mix, then please, enlighten all of us about how your perfect answer to policing would have yeilded any other result?

I have a nagging suspicion that he would have died alright, just not from a tasing. Given your responses and lack of faith in the police, one would be led to believe that you would extract a little street justice right?

Balls in your court genius.....As one person has said already "Man up"!

Oh and by the way, I've printed some of your comments and posted them in the role call room so others can see (others being black, white, hispanic, male and female) just how intelligent you really are. We start the shift with a chuckle and a smile knowing folks like you are given access to computers. Thanks for the laughs....we appreciate it.

To all others who read this post, please forgive me in advance for my sarcasm, but there are some in this world who deserve it.

Peace

Winter

Old 08-16-2008, 01:55 PM

23,854 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
I subscribe to innocent till proven guilty
Unless the accused is a policeman...

Quote:
and the KKKops word means nothing .
See?

Nice double standard, hypocrite. Cops are people - regular people, just like you and me. Some people are less than honorable. A job doesn't determine someone's personal values, the person does. These guys risk their lives to try and keep things a little bit safer for us, and you throw around insults like "KKKops".

Your posts in this and other threads have proven to me that you add less than zero value to a conversation. Welcome to ignore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies