U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 03:20 PM

566 posts, read 1,839,083 times

Advertisements

The majority of Cubans are not looters...what scares me is the Commie ones that have infiltrated living right amongst us in Miami and pass as regular Cubans but are spys. They might want to start something to stop the happiness (won't be the first time).
Look at what just happened w/the Cuban Posada issue last week - Chavistas now studying at our very own FIU and getting a kick with hurtful words at decent Cubans to get them real angry till they react, because they know that they are deeply wounded and want to make them look bad to the non-spanish speaking public. They are evil & masterful instigators and the sad part is that everyone hears spanish and they can't differentiate whose who...and then we just see a bunch of angry Cubans on TV & all they want is for someone to take notice of what's really happening - that they are being provoked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2007, 03:54 PM

67 posts, read 260,588 times
nice a culture of people who celebrate a persons death. many will respond yeah well he did this and that ,rationalzing the party .But the fact remains ,a culture of people who celebrate a death!

Old 01-29-2007, 05:11 PM

929 posts, read 826,065 times
id like to see what would happen to miami if the US government cut all the welfare, disability, food stamps, wic, etc and forced them to survive with their own two hands.

ive worked in jobs down here where the white people were the only ones busting their asses and the cubans were cliquey and sipping their little cups of coffee while constantly slacking off. sleeping on the job, etc.
i have alot more respect for hard working mexicans than cubans at this point.

"But the fact remains ,a culture of people who celebrate a death!"

true.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:46 PM

67 posts, read 260,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiXeL View Post
id like to see what would happen to miami if the US government cut all the welfare, disability, food stamps, wic, etc and forced them to survive with their own two hands.

ive worked in jobs down here where the white people were the only ones busting their asses and the cubans were cliquey and sipping their little cups of coffee while constantly slacking off. sleeping on the job, etc.

true.
Louder come let all hear you ....Look how many of your fellow Americans are coming out to stand with us! louder say what you feel .to he11 with the pc poloce

Old 01-29-2007, 05:55 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,292 posts, read 14,575,319 times
Quote:

true.
CiXel you just made me angry. Cubans do not need anybody's handouts. We are quite good at making it whereever we are. We are survivors and we are a proud people and quite a few Cubans are extremely well off. I'd put a Cuban against any other nationality any day, any time to see who will come out ahead. I honestly do not think there is another group who can do what Cubans have done and we do exist in very big circles! Don't make empty comparisons please.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:58 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,292 posts, read 14,575,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txlady View Post
nice a culture of people who celebrate a persons death. many will respond yeah well he did this and that ,rationalzing the party .But the fact remains ,a culture of people who celebrate a death!
I have no qualms about Castro dying. I wish it would have happened eons ago. Just like I'm glad Hitler died and Stalin and Mussolini and all the murderers of families, values, traditions.

Obviously you have never had any family member killed just because they disagreed with a stupid assenine moron.

Old 01-29-2007, 06:05 PM

942 posts, read 2,328,998 times
Default I think you have Cuba mixed up with another island...

Quote:

true.

Cixel,
I think you have Cuba mixed up with the island of which are considered American when in fact they are an independant country only benefiting from food stamps, wic, etc, etc....

You are probably unaware of the fact that Miami was just everglades before "those CUBANS" came to S. Florida. And although, there are bad seeds everywhere and from all demensions, the Cubans have put Miami on the map.

Do some research.

AND YES I WILL CELEBRATE WHEN CASTRO DIES.... I WILL CRY UNTIL MY WELL IS DRY, BUT THEY WILL MOST DEFINATLEY BE TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Old 01-29-2007, 06:18 PM

vpcats, perhaps my first impressions have not been the best but that wasnt my fault.

sure people celebrated the end of the war but i dont think people celebrated hitler's death.

vpcats, i really dont mean to **** you off. i just hate the fact i see all sorts of parasitism of the system down here and you start to connect the dots.
the cubans down here who can make something of themselves get the **** out of here.

Old 01-29-2007, 06:24 PM

you do some research. ive heard people say miami was a cow town before the cubans arrived. funny, i dont see major companies built by cubans in miami spreading out across the country. please give me examples.
what i do see is a culture of apathy and racism and it gets worse and follows the spread of the culture. is this something i want to believe? no not at all but i am surrounded by terrible examples of it. i want to believe that miami will become successful and people will want to come here but i see the rot all around me. i see large companies come in and dump money and bring their corporate employees in to get everything set up only to watch it rot away as soon as corporate leaves.

Old 01-29-2007, 06:38 PM

2,071 posts, read 6,814,608 times
hey! This is not a forum to bash a sect of the Hispanic community (hehe) Wouldn't it stand to reason that since Cubans make up the majority of Latinos in South Florida, they would also have the highest percentage of ________ (fill in the blank) in the city as well. This works for favorable as well as unfavorable categories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies