Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2008, 01:03 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course you conveniently ignore two simple facts.

People generally ARE NOT Pro-Abortion, they are Pro-Choice, you should at least make an attempt to learn the difference before making your biased statements.I know the difference, You however try to cover up MURDER by slapping a PC term to it to make it sound less horrificic. You liberals arn't fooling anyone!

People who are Pro-Choice don't believe they are taking a life,AND THAT MAKES IT OK??? WTF?? As I recall, Stalin liquidated 13 million Russians, and he didnt belive he was taking lives, only helping communism there is no crime here, so your lame attempt to bring in the death penalty as if we're talking a criminal offense has no logic at all.You make idiotic statements like that and you say I have no logic???!!

Ah, the old 'America, Love It or Leave It' NONSENSE!

It was a load of crap in the '70s and it's STILL a load of crap.Spoken like a true America hater. Its nice to see you admit so brazenly

Anyone who TRULY loves the country will work to change it when they think it's on the wroing course,...and of course it is liberal whackjobs who are the only ones who "think" America is on the wrong course eh? only the clueless whine 'GET OUT!' when they can't defend the course they've chosen.

How sad....

Old 08-18-2008, 01:12 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,975,697 times
No kidding. The problem is some of these nut jobs actually take this "murder" talk for real and go on their own righteous killing sprees.

It sounds brutal I know, but it boils down to low IQs. Only a simpleton would view trying to improve something you care about as "hating" it....LOL.

The human brain is a void that if it's not filled with knowledge it will be filled with myths, propaganda, conspiracy theories, etc. That in a nutshell is why the GOP even exists.

Old 08-18-2008, 01:13 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
How sad....
If those are your writings in blue, which are not easily quoted, nice ploy to avoid replies.

If not, to whoever wrote:

"A true America hater"

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

WHY is it that the most common statement made by narrow minded, tunnel-visioned, bigots is accusing others of hatred?

Last edited by burdell; 08-18-2008 at 01:31 PM..

Old 08-18-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I beg to disagree. If you will allow others to have an abortion, and look the other way, how is that not the same as being "pro-abortion"?
What it makes me is opposed to letting the government interfere with what I believe should be a woman's personal, moral/medical decision. I actually AM for less government as opposed to the lip service given that concept by conservatives.

Quote:
The term "pro-choice" was invented simply to make some feel better about their position. Few who are "pro-choice" believe that life life begins at conception. If they did, they most certainly would not be "pro-choice".
The term 'Pro-Abortion' was invented in a lame attempt to rile emotions and has no factual basiss.

Quote:
People are confused about the death penalty. The death penalty is punishment for the crime of murder. It is not itself murder, because murder is the shedding of innocent blood. God Himself prescibed the death penalty for murder.
I think your attempt to inject the death penalty and its connection to murder is nothing but a lame attempt to brand abortion as murder which I don't believe it is.

Quote:
By definition, abortion is murder (the shedding of innocent blood).
That may be YOUR defintion but it is NOT the law's definition nor the definition believed by most if not all who are Pro-Choice.

Last edited by burdell; 08-18-2008 at 01:32 PM..

Old 08-18-2008, 01:39 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
What it makes me is opposed to letting the government interfere with what I believe should be a woman's personal, moral/medical decision. I actually AM for less government as opposed to the lip service given that concept by conservatives.
Yes... Better to let a crack addicted ho decide life or death for an infant than college educated people WE ELECTED INTO OFFICE TO MAKE THOSE DESCISIONS! Because we all know crackheads are more than capeable of making a well informed choice... Bravo Burdell. Maybe we should give pedophiles the choice of going to prison, or teaching gym at the local elementary school.

Old 08-18-2008, 01:42 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Pssssttt - the abortion thread is over there -->

Old 08-18-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Yes... Better to let a crack addicted ho decide life or death for an infant than college educated people WE ELECTED INTO OFFICE TO MAKE THOSE DESCISIONS! Because we all know crackheads are more than capeable of making a well informed choice... Bravo Burdell. Maybe we should give pedophiles the choice of going to prison, or teaching gym at the local elementary school.

So you must be one of those pinko-commie liberals who want government control of everything

What you so conveniently choose to ignore in your diatribe and whining to let elected officials decide is that in legal abortions there are medically trained doctors involved. People whose medical judgement I certainly trust more than a bunch of greedy Congressmen/women with their hands out waiting for the next go round of the lobbyist gravy train.

Until someone provides unbiased, scientific evidence that a fertilized egg is a human being I will remain Pro-Choice

Old 08-18-2008, 02:03 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Hippocratic Oath.

Old 08-18-2008, 02:03 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
Quote:
Pro abortion but anti death penalty

Anti cigarette but support pot smoking

Hates America but refuses to leave

Hates racial profilling but loves affermative action

Michael Savage was right...liberalism is a mental disorder!

complete b.s, the things conservatives have proposed are the same thing as abortion, lunatic, i am tired of all this liberal conservative bu****.

Old 08-18-2008, 02:05 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,828,066 times
are these the same conservative ppl who constantly bash ughhh liberals and overlook their own faults and hypocrisy?

these are the same ppl who push for democracy across the world but at the same time has a history of overthrows and be friending dictators wth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies