Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 03:55 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
But it's the generation of healthy suspicion that adds weight to the inside job theory.
No, it doesn't.

Quote:
its explanatory power is more sufficient than the "official" theory.
No, it's not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
really? I have yet to see a credible explanation of how all the prework needed to drop those buildings was done without a single witness.
Or is it that we ourselves flew the planes into those buildings? Then what of all the victims on the planes? Oh wait we killed them on pupose also.
What of the flight over pa where witnesses called loved ones and described the hijackers?
What of the civilians and military personel at the pentegon who witnessed everything? Are they all liars as well?
The problem with secrets is the more folks that know about it the less chance that it can be kept secret. In this case thousands would have been involved. Just not possible.
Hijacker did the deed. Our cia failed, our fbi failed and our next to nothing airport security failed. The bad guys took full advantage of our weakness and exploited it. Its that simple.
+1

Old 09-13-2008, 08:43 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,143 times
Default "you did great"

Of course 9/11 was an inside job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axV_dvjEO0w

Old 09-13-2008, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
Of course 9/11 was an inside job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axV_dvjEO0w
That was disgusting. Whoever took that person's personal voicemail and made a mockery of her death like that should be strung up by their toenails and shot.

Old 09-13-2008, 09:04 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
So was Bill Clinton in on it? They entered our country,trained ,prepared and lived here all on his watch. He modified how our intel agencies communicated making it impossible to pool resourses. Your theory would then need to include the previous admin. Not to mention his failure to take out Bin laden on multiple occasions when he had the chance..
Not at all. The outline I presented would only have been actuated when Bush learned from his intel that there was a plot, which could have been a day, a week or a month before the actual attack. The ingredients you desceibed could all have taken place without the knowledge or the machination of the White House, but when Bush received the inkling I referenced, he could have realized that it was an opportunity of a lifetime.

The enmity against the US that has been steeping for years did not need Bin Laden himself to develop, and any figurehead of AlQaeda could have accomplished the same thing, just as the same response could have been undertaken by any president. It wouldn't have changed the course of history if Clinton had taken out Bin Laden, and Clinton was smart enough that he probably knew that.

Last edited by jtur88; 09-13-2008 at 09:16 PM..

Old 09-13-2008, 09:15 PM

2,265 posts, read 3,732,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
I wanted to wait until it was officially September 12th to respond to this thread, because I don't feel it's appropriate to discuss possible 9/11 conspiracies on the anniversary of such a tragic day.

Now that being said I don't see anything wrong with discussing possible 9/11 conspiracies on any other day. There is no doubt that many innocent people lost their lives that day, the true conspiracies don't deny that. The question though really is that was there more to what happened that day that we have been lead to believe? My opinion is yes, and I'm not sure we will ever find out the complete truth.

Terrorism, Bin-Laden, people that hate America, all these things truly exist. However, when you really listen to some of the more legit conspiracy theories out there they make you think, and some make quite a bit of sense to me. There are some serious question marks about a lot of things that happened that day, and so while I'm not completely sold that there is a conspiracy, I'm not completely sold there wasn't either.

Bottom line though is I feel for the families who lost loved one's that day, and truly commend the brave men & women who helped save lives, and gave up their own lives in trying to save others. It was a truly sad day that no American should ever forget.
Bush is often referred to as the dumbest president ever.
So you think the man who is considered the dumbest ever, in a govt that can't do much right, pulled off the biggest scandal ever without a single shred of evidence? And did it all in 9 months?

Conspiracy theorist are never legit. They're just paranoid.

Old 09-13-2008, 11:56 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,138,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
What facts? You described the video of him in the classroom - that's where your "facts" end - the rest of your post was pure speculation on your part.
No, I factually stated what happened in the classroom and conjectured about what it could mean. You don't like my conjecture but you didn't come up with one of your own. Perhaps you can explain the behavior of Bush and Card more accurately? If you were President and someone just told you a tragic event has just occurred twice on the same morning, would you have acted the same curiously unnatural way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Speaking of facts, do you have any to back up this statement?
No, I don't have facts, I have doubts, serious doubts. That's all I need. Unless you have the facts, what's the point of your anger? Why do you care that I am not convinced of the official story? Or are you too developing doubts? More and more people are.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:33 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,977,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
Bush is often referred to as the dumbest president ever.
So you think the man who is considered the dumbest ever, in a govt that can't do much right, pulled off the biggest scandal ever without a single shred of evidence? And did it all in 9 months?

Conspiracy theorist are never legit. They're just paranoid.
It was Cheney and Rove, and they just let Bush in on some of the things they did, so he wouldn't pout.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
I've posted this question on several threads now, and I keep hoping somebody wil take a shot at it. Please explain the logistics of putting enough millions of fully-armed and well-trained Muslims on the ground in North America, to defeat our home defenses, neutralize our underground resistance, convert by force all Americans to Arabic-speaking Muslims, and overthrow the government and replace our constitution with the Koran.
Surely there must be some milirary strategist out there who can describe how this is going to happen.
How indeed, were a few of them able to train here, learning to fly those jumbo jets (but they didn't care to learn to land them or take off), board them and use them as weapons against us? All while arousing no suspicion whatsoever, even though by this time (since the Clinton years) we knew of their plans to use commercial aircraft to fly into skyscrapers.

How is it that they are allowed to build there Mosques on our land where they teach that America is evil and the Great Satan, right on our soil. This they do (proven fact, so you cannot say they don't).

Muslims have stated plainly their purpose in coming here. Further, we have already had one Muslim Congressman elected who refused to take his oath of office using the Bible. How many more will we one day have, refusing to take the oath, sworn on the Bible?

Some cities are providing special accomodations to Muslims at airports and in other places that are not afforded to people of other rligious faiths, and we all know very well that Christianity in our country is viewd disparagingly and disrespected in our schools, etc. (while Muslim traditions are taught, and students required to act out Muslim religious rituals and ceremonies in Muslim dress).

I read some time ago that there is even a city or town in Michigan where Muslim call to prayer is played over loudspeakers, just like in the Middle East. They won this right because Christian churches were playing hymns from their bell towers (an American tradition that probably goes back to our founding, even before, as European churchas have always had bell towers). Now the people of this town have to listen to the Muslim call to prayer over loudspeakers five times each day.

Stories like these are reported in news sources all over the Internet. You must not read anytihng but your local newspaper.

Muslims are already (and have been for centuries) killing those who won't convert, especially Christians and Jews, whom they hate.

You are either not paying attention to what is going on in America, or you are seriously naieve.

We, as Americans, are stupid and gullible, and we think that everyone should just love each other, and they would, if we didn't have war. We don't believe there is evil in the world, but everyone just wants what we want.

That is how they are able to do it. Wise up.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:50 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Well, that is certainly a relevant point, since this thread is about wingnut conspircy theories, and that is defintely one of the unproven ones. Do you also still subscribe to the absurd conspiracy theory that Saddam had WMDs?
Yes, because he did, and virtually everyone knows it, else, how could he have used them against his own people (can he use what he does not have?)

The question is not "did he have them?". He did. The question is, was he still actively seeking to develope them? In my mind the answere is clearly "yes", and only fools think he was not.

There was plenty of time to get rid of any and all evidence. Afterall, we announced we were coming after him many months before.

But this was not the only reason we went into Iraq, as I have stated before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies