Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 05:05 AM

702 posts, read 2,524,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
LOL... wish I was that creative, to come up with all of those on my own! You know why they questioned it? Either they even have trouble believing that crap, or they're just trying to shift attention from the real issues. Typical.
It's a special talent requiring a twisted, overworked mind and only in the wee hours of the morning. It's a gift AND a curse...

It really is hard to believe someone could say that kind of shiznit and actually stand behind it. Even harder to believe that he has an audience who adores him. He makes Dr. Phil look like Maria von Trapp...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2007, 05:09 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtsluvr8 View Post
It's a special talent requiring a twisted, overworked mind and only in the wee hours of the morning. It's a gift AND a curse...

It really is hard to believe someone could say that kind of shiznit and actually stand behind it. Even harder to believe that he has an audience who adores him. He makes Dr. Phil look like Maria von Trapp...
Well, I do have a slightly twisted & insomniac brain (it's 4am here right now), but I'm not THAT bad! And speaking of other crazy people (Dr. Phil), I think Rush and Ann Coulter should get married... they're a match made in heaven - um, wherever.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:14 AM

I wanna serve punch at their wedding...

Gross, now I have a mental image of the consumation.

My brain is sharpest when it's sleep-deprived and artificially stimulated.

Old 02-08-2007, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtsluvr8 View Post
I wanna serve punch at their wedding...

Gross, now I have a mental image of the consumation.
Ewwwwwwww... I doubt the witch can still conceive, but if she could, can you imagine those offspring??

Quote:
My brain is sharpest when it's sleep-deprived and artificially stimulated.
I know the feeling, hehe...

Old 02-08-2007, 05:28 AM

986 posts, read 2,807,577 times
I will say it again...he does his job well....he gets under the skin of all the liberals,you are all making my point when I read these posts....some even take time to look up his quotes...he has his own thread here!!!!

Old 02-08-2007, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
I will say it again...he does his job well....he gets under the skin of all the liberals,you are all making my point when I read these posts....some even take time to look up his quotes...he has his own thread here!!!!

We're making millie point! Which-a-way you pointin' millie?

I was going to give some commentary on 'what exactly his job is', but I wanna hear some sarcasm from other people...

Old 02-08-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliebfit View Post
Nice try again... care to actually comment on the issue, instead of turning the attention on us? Really, I'm flattered, but it would be more interesting to actually have a real discussion with you.

And who said I was bothered by him? Those quotes are very entertaining, and I actually enjoyed reading them... fantasy and satire have always been among my favorite genres, after all.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:54 AM

504 posts, read 1,763,979 times
Yes he gets under my skin, because he lies and twists the truth all the time and so many people that have no desire to learn and research the truth believe him and then go on and quote him. If the big fat idiot says it and he is on the radio, makes lots of money, has a private jet, a mansion in Palm Beach and has slept in the White House it must be true.

Old 02-08-2007, 07:12 AM

5,019 posts, read 14,110,691 times
Quote:
he has his own thread here!!!!
So did Paris Hilton...

Hmmm. Actually similar personalities. Obsessively crave attention. Loud and bizarre public behavior. "Famous" for no reason.

Guess that's what "sells" as entertainment in America

Old 02-08-2007, 04:40 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,474,647 times
His personal, Opin is Not the issue. I find his personal opin to not be my own. But when he states facts he backs them up with the source. Most of the time the Liberals with the Loud voice. To state the source of his facts is easy as he always gives them. But The first list all that had to be done was show where it stated otherwise. To get Rushes sources would be easy you must know the web site to get the quotes. I wanted your sources. Instead all you did is change the exsamples to his opinion instead of his facts. His opinion is just that. But the first list had his Facts, ok some opin but mostly facts. When it comes to his opin we all know Most don't like it. But his facts are good just presented poorly. It is funny I have been docked more points by the liberals in this thread than any other thread. Just for me having a diffrent opinion. Guess Rush is right. The liberal don't follow rules. As they state Not to dock points just because 1 disagrees with an opin. Typical liberals don't like what you have to say they try to limit your speech. Not all but most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies