Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 09:12 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,059,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
It just occurred to me that past Presidents might have had a prime time address by now to us concerning the horrible news in the financial markets. I remember that reagan, carter, clinton used to have a lot of them back in the day. why doesn't George W at least get on TV and at least try to instill some kind of confidence to us?
Last time I read the news, he said God told me to attack Iraq.
What do you want to hear from now? "God revealed to him in a dream, the location of WMD in Iraq"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 09:57 PM

14,799 posts, read 21,417,406 times
Quote:
It just occurred to me that past Presidents might have had a prime time address by now to us concerning the horrible news in the financial markets. I remember that reagan, carter, clinton used to have a lot of them back in the day. why doesn't George W at least get on TV and at least try to instill some kind of confidence to us?
We are not little kids in elementary school, it is not necessary for a lot of us who are in need of a "person of higher power" to give us lectures... especially in America, a historically individualistic society.

Old 01-24-2018, 12:10 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,420,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Last time I read the news, he said God told me to attack Iraq.
What do you want to hear from now? "God revealed to him in a dream, the location of WMD in Iraq"?
That guy got Ban before the Romney Obama election. I don't think he will be replying to you.

Old 01-24-2018, 03:54 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,137,012 times
George W Bush is yesterday's news....this thread was from 2008??

It's interesting how the media, after kicking him for 8 years, is now trying to rehabilitate him, because with George W, they could do their thing and control him. No such luck with Trump. Sorry media, you lose again.

Old 01-24-2018, 03:57 AM

51,585 posts, read 25,589,248 times
An old thread revisited.

Looks like Bush is getting a run for his title as Worst President Ever.

Old 01-24-2018, 04:04 AM

77,020 posts, read 47,402,518 times
Quote:
He couldn't bring himself to do it. He knew his policies destroyed the economy, and thousands of troops died in his wars based on lies.

Old 01-24-2018, 04:15 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
An old thread revisited.

Looks like Bush is getting a run for his title as Worst President Ever.
No, sorry. Obama is by far the worst President in American History, and personally, I don't even believe he is a "natural born citizen." I know where that puts me ...with the "birthers." But I have researched the term (which goes back to English history) and I believe the Framers intended that the President should be a child of two citizen parents ...not one, but two. Their concern was divided allegiance. England had suffered under Kings who were not "of the soil." William I was a Norman. The people did not want William to be King because they feared he would bring and impose foreign law (sound familiar? Sharia?).

Obama has expressed his support for Islam many times, thus exposing his divided allegiance. He has stood with the Muslims and supported Sharia (foreign law) in the U.S.

No record of Obama's "Hawaiian birth" has ever been found or presented. He presented a forged birth certificate (which was easily detected as a forgery). Why? Why if he was born in Hawaii is there no birth certificate proving it? Why are his records sealed? No one knows who he is. Even those who attended Harvard Law School when he was supposed to have been there do not remember him. He is a mystery. We do know he spent much of his formative years in Indonesia and attended a private Muslim school, where he was registered as a Muslim student.

That's my view, and I'm sticking to it.

Old 01-24-2018, 04:20 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,375,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
George W Bush is yesterday's news....this thread was from 2008??

It's interesting how the media, after kicking him for 8 years, is now trying to rehabilitate him, because with George W, they could do their thing and control him. No such luck with Trump. Sorry media, you lose again.
No..Only an absolute buffoon like Trump could make W. look good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies