Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 07:34 PM

64 posts, read 314,248 times

Advertisements

As I mentioned before, some people are unwilling to surrender their negative views, perceptions, stereotypes in regard to their fellow Americans. The posts prove that point. Oh well. It is what it is. I do understand that there is a larger percentage who hold positive views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 08:27 PM

142 posts, read 405,922 times
City414... from reading your comments i will say this. I am far from racist i dont judge someone by how they look...i judge them from how they act. From reading your comments, you are the kind of person who makes black people look bad. You are very very racist towards white people. You are no better than the klan. Blacks like you make me sick, and its ashame that you talk and think the way you do.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:08 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,953,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
Because, I frequently greet others with a hand shake. In order to do so, my hand moves in an efficient, approximately straight line from my side to the neutral area between myself and the person I'm greeting.

I already know why. It's because mainstream black culture celebrates immaturity.

Here's how the exchange would go if I asked a dirtbag black person why they spread out before they shake my hand rather than move directly to the point: "Aw, you know dawg, black people gots soul."

That's what it means to be more concerned about show than substance. Substance is why you're doing something and doing it efficiently. Show is about doing something with regard to how it looks to others.

Compounds? Stay away from big words you don't know how to use.

My reply simply supports the fact that if I don't approve of something that anyone does, then they're automatically "scum". That's fairly accurate. I'm actually harder on white people because I expect more from them.
Your attempt at trying to be insulting only makes you look more foolish than you appeared when you originally started your ignorant replies.
I could use big words that you really would not understand but why waste my time?
You sound like the people who sit there looking at Obamma and you are incredulous, exclaiming "Wow, he's really well spoken", and we black people look at you thinking "What an assh*le".
Maybe you think I don't understand the meaning of my words because you expect black people to be illiterate, how sad for you.
I guess it's the result of Brown v. Board of education of Topeka, that now you can't pigeonhole every black person into the uneducated category.Something that probably made you and your father cry.
So since it's important to you to label people, how about picking up your own name tag, it reads "Sanctimonious".
No need to Troll any longer,please go away.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:18 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,408,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Your attempt at trying to be insulting only makes you look more foolish than you appeared when you originally started your ignorant replies.
There's no attempt to be insulting; only an attempt to explain why using the race card to defend against disapproval of behavior is ridiculous.

If you're using "ignorant" consistent with the actual definition, you're far from correct.

Quote:
I could use big words that you really would not understand...
The problem is that you wouldn't understand them either. (As demonstrated by your use of "compound" and "ignorant".)

Quote:
You sound like the people who sit there looking at Obamma and you are incredulous, exclaiming "Wow, he's really well spoken", and we black people look at you thinking "What an assh*le".
Incredulous? Nice choice.

I'm not one who looks at him incredulously (well, not when he first came out.) However, I am one who said, and says,"Wow, he's really well spoken."

However, your mainstream culture's innate paranoia has so corrupted you that, just like you blame so much disdain on race, you think "what an a$$hole" because you're nuts. When Clinton gets up and speaks, I give him similar compliments. You're so f'in nuts and paranoid that you think a compliment is because whites are shocked that a black person is well spoken, but it's that he's just a stellar speaker. If he was white, everyone would say the same thing.

When Hillary spoke, no one said "Wow, for a white person, she should have better timing." Everyone just said her timing sucks. However, people like you (paranoid), think that saying "Wow, he is really articulate" is really ends "for a black guy."

You're sick... and a racist because you think white people look down on blacks so much.

Again, just to make sure we're clear: You are f'in paranoid nuts.

Quote:
Maybe you think I don't understand the meaning of my words because you expect black people to be illiterate, how sad for you.
No. You misused the word which demonstrates that you didn't understand it.

However, the bulk of blacks I've encountered in professional situations misuse terms. Mainstream black culture, IME, depends heavily on intonation, rather than words, to get their points across. The result is the appearance of stupidity... Tragically, the race card prevents white people from helping them... and, those blacks seem perfectly happy having a gratified ego rather than growing as people. That's my experience.

Quote:
I guess it's the result of Brown v. Board of education of Topeka, that now you can't pigeonhole every black person into the uneducated category.Something that probably made you and your father cry.
Christ, you think Brown vs. Board had a significant impact on black culture? Your people, the mainstream, are perpetuating their stupidity without anyone holding them back. Your mainstream culture is self-destructive and you're crying because I'm pointing it out?

Your tendency to defend corrupt behavior is the problem in the black community.

Quote:
So since it's important to you to label people, how about picking up your own name tag, it reads "Sanctimonious".
If you weren't so paranoid, you'd have selected, correctly, righteous.

Quote:
No need to Troll any longer,please go away.
Uh huh, more paranoia. You think I'm just attacking you rather than looking for mutual understanding.

It's a sick culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies