Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 10:49 AM

1,658 posts, read 3,038,990 times

Advertisements

Coverups could only happen in America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 11:16 AM

23,856 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Still trolling, I see. Do you ever have anything to contribute that's actually thoughtful or demonstrative of intelligence?

I think it's about time I added you to ignore and stopped wasting my time on your posts. Have a nice day!

Old 11-02-2008, 11:18 AM

1,658 posts, read 3,038,990 times
Me trolling!! Well, it must have been me then that caused the chaos that day. Honestly, don't blame me for what some damm Muslim did.

Old 11-02-2008, 12:01 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,273,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrice View Post
government debt yes but the credit crunch in regards to the average "joe the plumber" on the street is a direct result from his total disregard for savings and his greed for bigger houses and better cars that he knew he couldnt afford regardless of whether some company was willing to extend credit towards its purchase

And please enough of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, they are not only getting old and tired but also silly--whats next 9/11 caused all of the nations children to become obese???
I do agree with the greed of people and that's one major reason why they're in a bind today. So of course, 9/11 didn't cause the children to become obese. It started way before that date because their parents decided to let them have all the indoor games they wanted thereby taking away any hope for imagination and outdoor playing. When one owns a wii and it does all the silly things it does, it just goes to show one where part of the obesity lies. Pathetic to say the least.

I was the "meanest mom in the world." I didn't allow my kids to have an Atari, Nintendo, TVs in their bedrooms, rent movies, etc. I did let them have a telephone in their rooms though at about the age of 13. That wasn't necessary but just one of my mistakes in parenting. I can guarantee that no child of mine would own a cell phone today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies