Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think John Kerry Would Have Won The 2004 Presidential Elections If He Was Black ?
Yes 8 28.57%
No 20 71.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 09:14 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times

Advertisements

its not the skin tone its the volition to fight voter fraud. voter fraud, GOP did it 8 years ago guna do it again.
obama is gearing up for that right now. DOD will lose billions if we pull outa bagdad. GOP/DOD will not let go that easy.
if you have not already figured it out, they don't play by queen's rules.
obama 08
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 09:27 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,027,008 times
Do You Think John Kerry Would Have Won The 2004 Presidential Elections If He Was Black ?

The real question should be....if Kerry was black....SHOULD he have one just because he was black?

Old 10-28-2008, 09:34 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,573,267 times
I believe Kerry and Obama, even Bush and Cheney are all 9th cousins, twice removed. Makes sense the Democrats are sleeping with the Republicans.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:15 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,470,166 times
John Kerry the super elitist beat John Kerry.

Bush couldn't have beaten his ....... never mind

Old 10-29-2008, 01:27 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,904,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Agreed.

Also, there are some whites who would not have bothered to vote but are voting this time (and are going to vote for McCain) because they don't want to see a black man in the White House. Obama's race has polarized and energized the black and white people who otherwise would have stayed on the sidelines. I'm saying anyone has to like it but I think we would be incredibly naive if we thought this is not going to be a factor in this election.
It's sad that this issue is too non-politically correct to be discussed by the media really. I suppose the only question is: will the election energize more black racists or white racists? What a terrible thing for it to come down to. Although it looks right now that Obama has enough of a lead anyways.

Old 10-29-2008, 01:34 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,904,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its not the skin tone its the volition to fight voter fraud. voter fraud, GOP did it 8 years ago guna do it again.
obama is gearing up for that right now. DOD will lose billions if we pull outa bagdad. GOP/DOD will not let go that easy.
if you have not already figured it out, they don't play by queen's rules.
obama 08
Oh right, I suppose the corrupt worldly Republicans have so many lessons to learn from the spotless left. I really hope Obama isn't playing by the "queen's rules"-not even the U.K. goes by the queen's rules anymore. (sorry, little attempt at humor)

No one's "guna" do anything again, there was nothing sketchy the first time. Politics come in cycles, Obama is virtually guaranteed to win because people are tired of the current administration.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:47 AM

16,964 posts, read 12,536,791 times
Sigh. Rolling stone is a left end of the Democratic Party editorial and full of poo. Dems lost 2004. Get over it already. They whine about polls being wrong in OH and conspiracies in one breath then talk about the Bradley Affect and how polls are wrong now.

You are probably going to win next Tuesday. Shut up and be a gracious winner for crying out loud. And, no, I am not moving to Europe if the cult leader wins. Unlike some idiot Hollywood freaks ca 2000.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:12 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,396,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Do you think John Kerry would have been our current president at the moment if he was not just another typical old white man ? I definitely think the under 30 demographic and black demographic would have been even more energized and come out in even larger numbers to vote for John Kerry if he didn't look like the dead white guys on the dollar bills.
Nah, if he was black he wouldn'ta been there.
Barak on the other hand is only there because he calls himself black. I say calls himself black because he is as white as he is black. It simply helps him more to play the race card. Thats one of many reasons he wont get my vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies