Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 03:53 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
First of all I am not a BRO.

Second of all the economy is worse right now today then it was ever under Bush.
This is the Obama economy not Bush's at all.
2 years and 800 billon dollars handed to him to fix what they believed was bad and all we got was WORSE and wasted away money.

Today is the worse economy since the depression and Obama and the dems own it.

The wars that Obama promised to end. Oh yea, he lied.

People cannot work multiple jobs under Obama because there are none thanks to his miserable ways.

The debt is piling up under Obama like no other before him.

Dems took control in 2007 and look what has happened.

Obama owns 9 million job losses right now when he was handed billions to create new high paying jobs.

I was able to make tons of money under Bush and not many small businesses today can survive under the Obama economy because no one is buying products because they have no money.

Why would people hide in cars from collectors? They cannot arrest you for owing money and cannot collect from those who dont have anything. Nice try though.

The Obama economy is much worse today then at any time under Bush.

I so agree with you, people are just stupid, naive, and ignorant. Can't change those facts, but your right in less then one year with Obama in charge, i know more small businesses that have shut down, and not only in Calif, i have realitives and friends who live thruout the U.S. Not only that, but i know at least 9 people whom under Obama have lost jobs, and their homes went into foreclosure, so very sad, This guy has no business sense, bring on Donald Trump any day, i will take him in a heatbeat over Obamadunse. The Bush theory, is so out of whack, old, worn out, tired old lame excuse. Will the wittle sheeple ever learn their lessons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 04:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I so agree with you, people are just stupid, naive, and ignorant. Can't change those facts, but your right in less then one year with Obama in charge, i know more small businesses that have shut down, and not only in Calif, i have realitives and friends who live thruout the U.S. Not only that, but i know at least 9 people whom under Obama have lost jobs, and their homes went into foreclosure, so very sad, This guy has no business sense, bring on Donald Trump any day, i will take him in a heatbeat over Obamadunse. The Bush theory, is so out of whack, old, worn out, tired old lame excuse. Will the wittle sheeple ever learn their lessons.

We now have had 8 factories and small manufacturing plants in my small hometown close in the last year under Obama's watch.

Another company who had 5000 employees under Bush are now under 500 under Obama and will be laying off more soon.

We have mom and pops stores gone, hardware stores gone, grocery stores gone and a host of other businesses all gone since Obama took office.

And to think we handed him 800 BILLION dollars to get things going and to help people hire people. Guess that failed.

Things are WORSE today then at any time under Bush and that is a total fact.

The bots wont ever go away from blaming Bush, its all they got as their failed moronic leader has zero accomplishments just like their congress for the last 4 horrific years.

Facts hurt dems badly.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:47 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Bushie-boy blew it.

The Dubyites can't handle the reality of it all.

neither could ole zero.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:15 PM

2,325 posts, read 5,507,013 times
Fiscally, Obama is the worst president of the 20th Century. In almost every other way, Bush was the worst. And he was no genius when it came to deficits either.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:34 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,759,049 times
Mark my words, late this year and into next, he will begin bringing troops home as a ploy to win the next election. The only problem is, there are no jobs to bring them home to.

It will be another smoke and mirrors scheme to gain public support.

I didn't vote for him in '08 and won't again in '12.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies