Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 07:14 AM

Location: Wandering the halls aimlessly...Hello? Is anyone there?
307 posts, read 455,355 times

Advertisements

Time for a change up....

What would you do if you knew your neighbors wife or husband was cheating on him or her?

Be honest....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 08:17 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
Are these neighbors friends? I have neighbors that I say 'hi' to, and that is about it. If it is the later, then I wouldn't say anything as I don't know them well enough to get involved.
If I am close friends or family -- then yes, I would confront the situation by telling the cheater that he/she needs to own up to their affair or I will do it for them. My reasoning for this is god only knows what diseases the cheater may bring home to the spouse. Also, the spouse has the right to know what is happening in their marriage. If their marriage is circleing the drain, they have the right to plan accordingly and not be blindsided by a costly divorce. And yes, I am talking about hiding assets and getting their names off joint credit cards

Old 11-11-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Are these neighbors friends? I have neighbors that I say 'hi' to, and that is about it. If it is the later, then I wouldn't say anything as I don't know them well enough to get involved.
If I am close friends or family -- then yes, I would confront the situation by telling the cheater that he/she needs to own up to their affair or I will do it for them. My reasoning for this is god only knows what diseases the cheater may bring home to the spouse. Also, the spouse has the right to know what is happening in their marriage. If their marriage is circleing the drain, they have the right to plan accordingly and not be blindsided by a costly divorce. And yes, I am talking about hiding assets and getting their names off joint credit cards
Tell me how you REALLY feel about it...lol
Winter

Old 11-11-2008, 08:39 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,829 times
I second everything that winterscorpion said. I would add that if I didn't like the neighbor in question, I might give the cheating wife a shot on video so as to rub it in his face. Just kidding.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
I second everything that winterscorpion said. I would add that if I didn't like the neighbor in question, I might give the cheating wife a shot on video so as to rub it in his face. Just kidding.
Video? Thats just wrong.....

Winter

Old 11-11-2008, 09:01 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterscorpion View Post
Time for a change up....

What would you do if you knew your neighbors wife or husband was cheating on him or her?

Be honest....
If it was the wife who was cheating, I'd try to get a piece of the action. Hey, you said be honest.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:03 AM

Default So much for being politically correct...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
if it was the wife who was cheating, i'd try to get a piece of the action. Hey, you said be honest.

lmao!!!!

Old 11-11-2008, 09:09 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,968,624 times
Here is a poll that I conducted at misterpoll.com a few years ago. You might be interested in the results:

Mister Poll: Would You Tip Off the Police?

Old 11-11-2008, 09:14 AM

Classic....I guess if I was that neighbor, Id have to call myself....LMAO!

Winter

Old 11-11-2008, 09:15 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,741,829 times
jtur88,

Very scary. I don't think that I will ever be able to look at my neighbors the same. We as a people are entirely too brainwashed into cooperating with the government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies