U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 03:10 PM

19,183 posts, read 28,313,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Hmm but foreign affairs so called Guru Joe Biden thinking that the Marines drove Hamas out of Beruit in the 80s or that Pakistan nuke missles could reach Israel . You did watch VP debate did you not? Now that is someone you trust
Moreso than you, as Sen. Biden made neither of the statements you attribute to him during the VP debate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 03:17 PM

10,732 posts, read 31,716,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Sarah has been offered a book deal said to be worth $7 million. I hope she takes the deal, and I hope all of her detractors choke on this information... Eat your hearts out, jealous haters....
She is a great lady with a great future, and this just adds to her allure....
LOL, wow.

I'll bet you Hugh Heffner would offer her MORE then that.

Old 11-18-2008, 05:10 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,805,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
LOL!!!! Jealous? Wow. I didn't know I could ever be jealous of a woman who thought Africa was a country and can barely form a coherent thought of her own.
Thanks for enlightening me.

I don't hate her either. I'm just embarrassed to have to identify as a member of the same species as Palin.
Not that you will have the nerve to reply, but pls tell us the quote where she said that Africa was a country.

Never happened.

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-19-2008 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: rude and inappropriate

Old 11-18-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Hey! finally a book the George might be able to read and understand. Maybe he'll put it in his library with his collection (2) of Dick and Jane books.
Well, that dumb-dumb "George" released his school transcripts. They were better than that brilliant Mr. Kerry, btw.

But, I digress. What were Barry's grades at Columbia?

Oh, you don't know. Well, here is a clue...he did not graduate with honors.

So...how did he get into Harvard? And who paid?

Oh...gosh...that's racist, huh?

Your guy is a fraud. If not, pls tell me how a guy that crapped out at Oxy in LA got to Columbia, only to graduate in the middle or below....

HOW DID HE GET INTO HARVARD?

Old 11-18-2008, 10:11 PM

11,102 posts, read 13,153,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Well, that dumb-dumb "George" released his school transcripts. They were better than that brilliant Mr. Kerry, btw.

But, I digress. What were Barry's grades at Columbia?

Oh, you don't know. Well, here is a clue...he did not graduate with honors.

So...how did he get into Harvard? And who paid?

Oh...gosh...that's racist, huh?

Your guy is a fraud. If not, pls tell me how a guy that crapped out at Oxy in LA got to Columbia, only to graduate in the middle or below....

Yes...you do.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:35 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,890,167 times
Quote:

Son of an influential congressman, fool, good grief haven't you been paying attention?

Old 11-19-2008, 02:22 AM

11,961 posts, read 12,803,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
It's true.

The book will be called ... You Betcha: How I went from a community college drop out to ideological head of the GOP.
Ohh goodie, will it have pop up pictures and repetitious talking points on every page as well?

Old 11-19-2008, 03:33 AM

19,183 posts, read 28,313,751 times
Quote:
Not that you will have the nerve to reply, but pls tell us the quote where she said that Africa was a country. Never happened. [mod cut]
As I recall, that was Carl Cameron (FOX News) on the Bill O'Reiily Show who was spilling the inside info he had gotten straight from sources inside the McCain/Palin campaign. Fair and Balanced. We Report, You Decide. Looks like a lot of people have decided that Palin really is just a Wasilla Hillbilly. She did a lot for the balance sheet of Neiman Marcus, though...you have to give her that...

Last edited by katzenfreund; 11-19-2008 at 01:14 PM..

Old 11-19-2008, 05:38 AM

11,102 posts, read 13,153,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Ohh goodie, will it have pop up pictures and repetitious talking points on every page as well?
M M M Maveric....Malverick.....Mverick.....Marverick.... oh well,they'll darn tootin'fer sure catch it in editing ya betcha gosh durn it.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Yes...you do.
What a snappy retort! Couldn't answer the hard questions about Barry's grades and how he got into Harvard, could you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies