U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 06:14 AM

1,481 posts, read 1,805,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
As I recall, that was Carl Cameron (FOX News) on the Bill O'Reiily Show who was spilling the inside info he had gotten straight from sources inside the McCain/Palin campaign. Fair and Balanced. We Report, You Decide. Looks like a lot of people have decided that Palin really is just a Wasilla Hillbilly. She did a lot for the balance sheet of Neiman Marcus, though...you have to give her that...
Your recall is fascinating, I'm sure. Has nothing to do with where and when Palin said that Africa was a country.

Hope you enjoy the fabulous romance with Obama. All romances are wonderful and forgiving in the beginning.

The media will turn as they do on all celebrities.

Anyway...since your recall is so spot on: What were Barry's grades at Oxy, Columbia and how did he get into Harvard Law School?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 06:24 AM

394 posts, read 913,043 times
after reading four pages of this thread i've concluded that it's easy to tell the obama supporting sheeple from the mccain supporting sheeple.
personally i find the obama sheeple slightly more entertaining

Last edited by scootertrash61; 11-19-2008 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: r

Old 11-19-2008, 06:40 AM

19,183 posts, read 28,313,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Your recall is fascinating, I'm sure. Has nothing to do with where and when Palin said that Africa was a country.
What a snappy retort. Is it your theory that McCain/Palin campaign insiders were simply lying to Carl Cameron about their frustrations over Palin's utter lack of geo-political sophistication, or is it that, as a FOX News employee, Cameron's own integrity is so low that he made the whole story up just to get himself sixty seconds worth of face-time on O'Reilly?

Quote:
Anyway...since your recall is so spot on: What were Barry's grades at Oxy, Columbia and how did he get into Harvard Law School?
My theory is that the Illuminati aided and abetted Obama at every step along the way by sending in highly trained Obama look-alikes to take all his exams and do all his interviews for him. Is that about your theory, too?

Old 11-19-2008, 08:03 AM

3,255 posts, read 4,576,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Sarah has been offered a book deal said to be worth $7 million. I hope she takes the deal, and I hope all of her detractors choke on this information... Eat your hearts out, jealous haters....
She is a great lady with a great future, and this just adds to her allure....
If she actually writes it, and does not have a ghost, I will be happy to read it.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:28 AM

14,174 posts, read 23,211,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
It's true.

The book will be called ... You Betcha: How I went from a community college drop out to ideological head of the GOP.
Or, "How To Fake Your Way to the White House". If she gets $7 million, I'm guessing they're paying her a dollar for every time she says "like" in the book.

God opened a door for Sarah, and she went through, only to realize she's now standing in a dirty alley next to a garbage bin.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:27 AM

11,102 posts, read 13,153,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
What a snappy retort. Is it your theory that McCain/Palin campaign insiders were simply lying to Carl Cameron about their frustrations over Palin's utter lack of geo-political sophistication, or is it that, as a FOX News employee, Cameron's own integrity is so low that he made the whole story up just to get himself sixty seconds worth of face-time on O'Reilly?

My theory is that the Illuminati aided and abetted Obama at every step along the way by sending in highly trained Obama look-alikes to take all his exams and do all his interviews for him. Is that about your theory, too?
LMAO....I wasn't even going to bother replying to elmo,but I'm glad you did.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:58 AM

1,551 posts, read 1,786,168 times
Quote:
Not that you will have the nerve to reply, but pls tell us the quote where she said that Africa was a country.

Never happened. You, my friend are a fool. Like the other kool aid drinkers that are in love with Mr. Obama.

Prove me wrong, idiot.
Nice. Keep calling people "idiot," that reflects really well on you.

Have you been living under a rock????

So the campaign just made it up? I guess FOX news must now be ultra-liberal and just trying to slander her? The only fool around here might be the one in your mirror.

"didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."
Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter (VIDEO)

Old 11-19-2008, 12:05 PM

1,551 posts, read 1,786,168 times
[quote=omle;6222476]Your recall is fascinating, I'm sure. Has nothing to do with where and when Palin said that Africa was a country.

Hope you enjoy the fabulous romance with Obama. All romances are wonderful and forgiving in the beginning.

quote]

Let me help you - the Africa comment was not officially documented by the press, only reported TO the press by the campaign. So i guess they're just lying?
Gee, you're not bitter at ALL.
Still Sad your ticket lost? sounds like sour grapes to me.
:c rying:

Old 11-19-2008, 12:50 PM

11,102 posts, read 13,153,225 times
[quote=KLDanford;6227036]
Quote:

quote]

Let me help you - the Africa comment was not officially documented by the press, only reported TO the press by the campaign. So i guess they're just lying?

Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,805,124 times
[quote=KLDanford;6227036]
Quote:

quote]

Pls share where Gov Palin said that Africa was a country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies