U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When a teacher and student have sex, do you think the boys feel victimized?
Yes, 100% of the time 7 4.49%
Usually they do 13 8.33%
Sometimes 36 23.08%
Rarely 68 43.59%
Never 32 20.51%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 08:39 AM

395 posts, read 902,639 times

Advertisements

When I was in high school, I was an advocate for student-teacher sex, so long as the teacher was hot !!!

People are so lame now - this "victim" mentality with everything. Please. I would be so proud of my son if he ever landed a hot older woman when he's a teen. It'd make you more of an alpha male your whole life, which only has positive benefits.

When I see these stories I am very resentful I wasn't lucky enough to have t his happen to me!! Sheesh. That would've been totally sweet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 04:01 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,475 posts, read 13,800,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestonRunner86 View Post
I think it depends upon the student's age. If I see a 17-year-old boy with a 24-year-old teacher (female or male for that matter), I think to myself "It takes two to tango. Why is the teacher bearing 100% responsibility here?" However, when you get to those under 16 I DO feel as if teachers are being predatory and that these CHILDREN will be having trauma for a number of years to come. The teachers should have the book thrown at them in this case. I'm sorry for breaking rank here, but when I was 17 if I had a hot teacher fresh out of college propositioning me I most certainly would NOT be playing the role of "victim." A 17-year-old male knows full well what he's getting himself into when he has the teacher sprawled across her desk!
When I was 16, my girlfriend was 21.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:52 PM

4,967 posts, read 7,298,130 times
I just don't see why hot (or above average looking teachers) would want to sleep with students, when their picking pool is quite big, wouldn't you say?
Now teachers that look like Janet Napatolo or possible Supreme court Keagan......
I could see that.
I can't seem to get a wife for the life of me, but Letroneau (the one in Seattle in 1996) and her, at the time 12 year old lover, are still together......

Old 07-21-2010, 04:55 PM

448 posts, read 466,185 times
...I bet the boy feels like a champ...

Old 07-21-2010, 04:56 PM

1,105 posts, read 1,374,491 times
It does not matter what sex the teacher is, or what sex the student is, teacher student sex is a violation of a trust and as such of course the student is victimized by the experience.

Never should a child be put into a position where they have to decide if it is okay to have sex with a teacher, that decision is supposed to be made by the teacher and it should be an automatic NO.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM

12,262 posts, read 15,124,813 times
A lot of men think they wish they had that chance, but many who actually did now don't think it was so hot. Many say it has given them trouble in future relationships. And it is definitely a conflict when a teacher has sex with a student.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:37 PM

13,751 posts, read 14,582,956 times
it doesn't matter if the "victim" feels victimized or not. if one person is an adult and the other underage it is illegal. should not matter boy or girl but some seem to think if it is a young boy they will enjoy and learn from the experience. if it is a young girl with an older man then it is child abuse. seems a strange distinction.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:38 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,207 posts, read 13,969,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progressive_Dem View Post
I concur .. some of these woman were quit hot LOL.
how do you 'quit' hot...is that a progressive thing???

maybe your 5th grade teacher should have tught you it is quitE

Old 07-21-2010, 05:44 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,277,197 times
I was 17. My English teacher (about 28, and nice looking) flashed me several times but I was too naive to react. I kick myself now for not having enjoyed the pleasures.
I encourage boys to go for it!

Old 07-21-2010, 06:50 PM

4,147 posts, read 4,702,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
It does not matter what sex the teacher is, or what sex the student is, teacher student sex is a violation of a trust and as such of course the student is victimized by the experience.

Never should a child be put into a position where they have to decide if it is okay to have sex with a teacher, that decision is supposed to be made by the teacher and it should be an automatic NO.
Exactly. Statutory rape is statutory rape. The law is the law. Do all of the girls feel victimized? No. It doesn't matter, though because those MALE teachers commited a crime as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies