U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 03:53 PM

1,651 posts, read 2,753,581 times

Advertisements

So are you saying that I can't **** without being watched!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 03:55 PM

42,663 posts, read 74,013,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
So are you saying that I can't **** without being watched!
Depends. Have you installed your new $900 digital made-in-China toilet with the satellite uplink yet, or are you a Luddite, resisting all that new-fangled must-have technology?

Old 11-18-2008, 03:59 PM

A toilet! I was talking about screwing the brains out of a broad!

Old 11-18-2008, 04:36 PM

917 posts, read 2,087,618 times
You're all making fun of this guy but actually I had a similar thought a few months ago. Now you can make fun of me too. Remember that guy who said way back last March that his uncle told him our economy would collapse in Sept.? Then it happened and lots of you were saying oh wow the guy maybe was right? Remember? Well the same guy said the uncle told him more stuff was going to start going down in Feb. 09. That's when the tv thing is set up for and I just thought that maybe there was a connection.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:37 PM

917 posts, read 2,087,618 times
Quote:
A toilet! I was talking about screwing the brains out of a broad!
But yesterday you told us you were gay!?

Old 11-18-2008, 04:39 PM

I was saying yesterday that maybe calling me gay would stop the arguing.

Old 11-18-2008, 04:45 PM

636 posts, read 1,248,895 times
Quote:
I have just read that the digital switchover has nothing to do with giving you a better picture in your TVs.

A mass switchover means they are watching you, your every move: what you say, who visits your home, etc.

How does America feel about being spied upon and yet have to pay higher taxes and get lied to about over aspects of life? The Government has you in their dirty corporate fingers and your asking for more.

Good thing my TV has not been turned off in six years hey.. if it dies I'll buy another one.

P.S., my 4 Direct TV receivers are not bugged. Once the last one stops working, I guess I'll just stop watchin' Leave it to Beaver, Gunsmoke and Bonanza. Seen 'em so many times over the years of watchin... I can watch 'em in my head now anyways. And never trusted the news media to start with so no loss there. Guess what else? If I walk out he door and it's cold, I know to grab a jacket. If it starts to rain, I know to go back inside so forcast ain't important either. < big grin >

Last edited by RS-1080; 11-18-2008 at 05:08 PM..

Old 12-26-2008, 10:42 AM

1 posts, read 524 times
Quote:
DON'T blast me for what ANOTHER POSTER said on another thread.

This TV thing is their idea.
And you can rest assure is real!

If a digital device can receive a signal, you can rest assure that it can also send one. This very thing was portrait in the novel 1984, and we, (meaning them) have the technology to accomplish this trough fiber optics which makes possible for interacting television.

The people who are scoffers are haters of the truth and cannot handle the truth, but I say unto you... hold fast.

...there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,.. 2 Peter 3 (King James Version)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies