Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 09:02 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,912,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I think it is looks. she has been perceived in the media as some sort of beauty queen and liberal women can't stand it. I personally don't find her the least bit attractive. she looks like a middle aged mother of 5. I know that most liberals don't like her views, but the level of the vicious meows is off the charts. I can't help but think that if she looked like janet reno, she would not be quite as hated by liberal women.
Typical male chavenist remark! You believe that women can only judge a political candidate based how how he/she looks. You opinion of women is that they are not smart enough to evaluate a political candidate on their platform, political history, etc. In your LITTLE 'women aren't as smart as men' mind, it all comes down to 'Is the candidate prettier than me?', if so she's not worthy!

The following all encompassing statement is just as assinine as yours!!

All conservative, right wing, GOP loving men are racists who hate President-elect Obama because he is a black man and they are inherently afraid of black men! If President-elect Obama were white, they would have voted for him instead of voting for someone on another ticket because, other than being black, they know he is the best qualified person of all the other candidates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 09:21 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,844,917 times
got bad news for ya ken, there is NOTHING that I have limited knowledge of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
It's not about ego. It's about making broad generalizations about a whole class of people that you clearly have limited knowledge of.

Ken

Old 11-19-2008, 09:24 AM

I'm a deist who doesn't believe in organized religion. how bad does it suck to be wrong about so many things? your little woman's movement is done. sexual harassment is a crime, domestic violence is a crime, you have maternity leave. not only do you have these things, but you assured that men can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Mmmmk...THere is a little more to the Women's Movement then just abortion. Go figure,,,you have no idea. Why don't you go google it and then come speak to the liberal women on the board. Crawl out of your small Christian hole and open you eyes. It is nice out here.

ie...women's movement includes ideals about abortion, sexual harassment, domestic violence, equal pay, maternity leave etc etc etc....

Old 11-19-2008, 09:24 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,438,376 times
Quote:
Is that your ego speaking?

Old 11-19-2008, 09:25 AM

it's called an opinion. get over it. by the way, your remark on conservatives has been the opinion of the majority of liberals on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Typical male chavenist remark! You believe that women can only judge a political candidate based how how he/she looks. You opinion of women is that they are not smart enough to evaluate a political candidate on their platform, political history, etc. In your LITTLE 'women aren't as smart as men' mind, it all comes down to 'Is the candidate prettier than me?', if so she's not worthy!

The following all encompassing statement is just as assinine as yours!!

All conservative, right wing, GOP loving men are racists who hate President-elect Obama because he is a black man and they are inherently afraid of black men! If President-elect Obama were white, they would have voted for him instead of voting for someone on another ticket because, other than being black, they know he is the best qualified person of all the other candidates.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:28 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,715,196 times
Quote:
like I said, I don't find her attractive. I have heard her referred to on this board as "every man's dream." it's funny, when I dream about women, they usually don't have 5 children. they are usually collegiate cheerleaders.

do you think she would be as hated if she was looked at as ugly?
She is looked at as ugly by smart liberal women. Smart liberal women can see through hair and makeup, see through the surface. When we say she's ugly, we don't mean superficially, we mean ugly on the inside, what's in her heart and that feeble brain of hers.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:30 AM

please, no oxymorons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
She is looked at as ugly by smart liberal women. Smart liberal women can see through hair and makeup, see through the surface. When we say she's ugly, we don't mean superficially, we mean ugly on the inside, what's in her heart and that feeble brain of hers.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:45 AM

Quote:
it's called an opinion. get over it.
Get over it?? You're the one who has posted a ridiculous statement about women. Reading your posts indicate you're actually the one who should 'get over it' but from what I perceive to be your 'intellect', you don't 'get it' therefore, can't 'get over it'.

Quote:
...your remark on conservatives has been the opinion of the majority of liberals on this board.
Again with the all encompassing statement!!! You take the opinion of a few and turn it into the 'majority'. Your wet dream lost the race (don't know if it was man or woman and don't care, I just know you lost) and the better person won.

Get over it!

Old 11-19-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
You can't prove that here!!

Old 11-19-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
your little woman's movement is done. sexual harassment is a crime, domestic violence is a crime, you have maternity leave. not only do you have these things, but you assured that men can't.
There you go again, posting inaccurate, incorrect information. You know nothing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies