U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 PM

34,990 posts, read 34,655,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
liberal women pretty? hmmm
We can't all be Ann Coulter, you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 12:36 PM

5,070 posts, read 8,965,247 times
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson
Quote:
When someone like Sara Palin says, "Well, I'm just gonna hafta get right back to ya," it is the same exact message as someone saying, "I don't know, but I'll find out." Does the latter one lose credibility? Of course not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
The problem with this encounter was Palin pretending to know the answer, "I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today."

It wasn't until Couric asked for specific examples of McCain pushing for more regulation that Palin said she would try to find some and get back to Couric. If she had just said, 'I don't know or can't think of any but I'll find some and get back to you.' right off the bat, she wouldn't have come off sounding like the uninformed, unprepared, uneducated, 'twister' of the truth that she is.
Seems to me the example has been changed. What was the context of the first one?

Old 11-19-2008, 12:38 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,338,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
We can't all be Ann Coulter, you know.
So much for lunch....

Old 11-19-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson Seems to me the example has been changed. What was the context of the first one?
All the same context..
One-On-One With Sarah Palin, CBS Evening News Anchor Katie Couric Interviews Alaska's Governor On The Ailing Economy - CBS News
Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us

Old 11-19-2008, 12:53 PM

35,053 posts, read 19,164,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I think it is looks. she has been perceived in the media as some sort of beauty queen and liberal women can't stand it. I personally don't find her the least bit attractive. she looks like a middle aged mother of 5. I know that most liberals don't like her views, but the level of the vicious meows is off the charts. I can't help but think that if she looked like janet reno, she would not be quite as hated by liberal women.

Tell us more about your troubles with women...

Old 11-19-2008, 01:01 PM

21,044 posts, read 19,509,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
The liberal women I have encountered I would never even imagine dating.

Sluts come in all colors from all backgrounds... I stay away from that sort of filth. However since you mentioned it... the grungy hippie chicks I know are certainly the filthiest by far, mentally and physically.
Hippie chicks ????!!!

Well, that explains it! You haven't had a date since the 60's !!!!

Old 11-19-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
IMHO, based on his posts, I doubt that he has ever talked with a woman about her political views let alone anything else.

Old 11-19-2008, 01:06 PM

8,575 posts, read 6,330,479 times
you hit the nail on the head. this is why I have the utmost respect for liberal women and take them absolutely seriously. they have a knack for really getting to the core of me. they really understand things and base statements on well thought out logic.

has anyone noticed that liberals will try to get any thread that gets to them shut down by trolling? if they don't agree, they must silence the opposition, and their new ruler will do the rest.

thought police on patrol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
IMHO, based on his posts, I doubt that he has ever talked with a woman about her political views let alone anything else.

Old 11-19-2008, 01:07 PM

I have none. I am quite good at brainwashing if I so choose. how about we stick to the topic gringo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Old 11-19-2008, 01:10 PM

stalking? who? you?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Election over?

Out of one liners?

Bored?

Lonely?

Girl friend dump ya?

Can't think of a topic that hasn't been discussed into shreds over and over again turning it into mind numbing nothingness?

Trolling?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or