Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2008, 02:22 PM

532 posts, read 859,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
I am a liberal woman and I personally can not stand her because she is a babbling idiot. She is cute for an middle aged woman. But that has no impact on my opinion of her. I think she is an Christian extremist that just has no idea what is going on...but likes to act like she does. Why would any liberal woman agree with a person who wants to move woman's rights backwards instead of forwards? It is insulting to us.
Since when does a "babbling idiot" get to be Mayor, Govenor, and VP Candidate? We should all be so idiotic. As for "women's rights", it seems that she has more of them than most women--so she must agree that women should have rights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 02:27 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I just find that most liberal women are much more angry and bitter.
You don't know most liberal women therefore your statement lacks credibility. Your claim to knowledge of liberal women is that your sister in law is a liberal woman. She is not most liberal women.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:30 PM

532 posts, read 859,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Liberal women aren't overly concerned with what other women look like. What we do mind is how the Republican party makes such a show of Palin and much of that hoopla revolves around her appearance. Hence, the $150,000 wardrobe . Combine that with Palin's winking and cutsie "aw shucks" routine, and you can begin to understand how she successfully alienated herself from women who are more interested in substance than fluff.
She has outdone most women, already, with her achievements, despite her "fluff", and "lack of substance--and I think she is just beginning. I wonder what she will accomplish next, to tick liberal women off, even more.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
Since when does a "babbling idiot" get to be Mayor, Govenor, and VP Candidate? We should all be so idiotic. As for "women's rights", it seems that she has more of them than most women--so she must agree that women should have rights.
When Palin was Mayor of Wasilla, the city had to hire a city administrator to run the city because she couldn't. She left, the Mayors after her run the city, no city administrators. The State of Alaska voted her into office as a 'NO' vote for Gov. Murkowski.

Last edited by Siouxcia; 11-19-2008 at 02:44 PM..

Old 11-19-2008, 02:34 PM

3,150 posts, read 8,717,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Hippie chicks ????!!!

Well, that explains it! You haven't had a date since the 60's !!!!
Ok that made me laugh!!!

I was actually talking about the modern day hippie chicks... and yeah they are still around and disgusting as ever. Hell.... I wasn't even a twinkle in an eye until the 80's.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
She has outdone most women, already, with her achievements, despite her "fluff", and "lack of substance--and I think she is just beginning. I wonder what she will accomplish next, to tick liberal women off, even more.
You have no idea what the women members on this forum have accomplished. I consider my achievements higher than hers. Maybe in your world a politician is better than you; not in mine.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:38 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
I actually drew that conclusion from the liberal women posting on this thread, not my sister in law. you were my inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
You don't know most liberal women therefore your statement lacks credibility. Your claim to knowledge of liberal women is that your sister in law is a liberal woman. She is not most liberal women.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:39 PM

in your world, a politician is god.

Quote:
You have no idea what the women members on this forum have accomplished. I consider my achievements higher than hers. Maybe in your world a politician is better than you; not in mine.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:40 PM

do you have any knowledge of barack's electoral history? he is knows as senator default by many.

Quote:
When Palin was Mayor of Wasilla, the city had to hire a city administrator to run the city because she couldn't. She left, the Mayor's after her run the city, no city administrators. The State of Alaska voted her into office as a 'NO' vote for Gov. Murkowski.

Old 11-19-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
in your world, a politician is god.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies