U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You support euthanasia for non-contributing members of society?
Yes 6 8.82%
No 60 88.24%
Undecided 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:15 PM

55 posts, read 60,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
I believe that if we fail to take care of our weakest members, we fail as a society.
Why? We just get rid of them, and we don't have to deal with their burden. Money can be spent in other ways, time can be better used and their feeble genes won't be passed down though the human genome. It simply becomes an issue we don't have to deal with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 10:17 PM

38,854 posts, read 20,155,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihadist View Post
Why? We just get rid of them, and we don't have to deal with their burden. Money can be spent in other ways, time can be better used and their feeble genes won't be passed down though the human genome. It simply becomes an issue we don't have to deal with.
So what happens when you get old and feeble. Should we just kill you off?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:17 PM

537 posts, read 564,619 times
Quote:
I'm a firm Obama supporter as well because of his stance on abortion. The Democrats have always been in favor of abortion and euthanasia. It's the right wing religious type that I oppose and wage jihad against.
Yea yea yea, you baby killing infanticide jerks are all alike. Then you want to talk about euthenasia like you know something about that too. Euthenasia..euthenasia...any body with an ounce of brains understands they should all have to get jobs just like american kids do!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
So what happens when you get old and feeble. Should we just kill you off?
Oh I'll certainly put a bullet through my head the moment I cease productivity. I know many others who feel the same.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Yea yea yea, you baby killing infanticide jerks are all alike. Then you want to talk about euthenasia like you know something about that too. Euthenasia..euthenasia...any body with an ounce of brains understands they should all have to get jobs just like american kids do!
What are you insinuating?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:23 PM

38,854 posts, read 20,155,423 times
Quote:
Oh I'll certainly put a bullet through my head the moment I cease productivity. I know many others who feel the same.
Why would you do that to yourself. Just because you are old and feeble does not mean that your life cease to be valuable.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:29 PM

537 posts, read 564,619 times
Quote:
What are you insinuating?
Actually I didn't necessarily mean to insult you. I haven't read enough into you to know you. Not crazy about the handle. However, removing the word jerk from my previous post, I would really be curious as to your interpretation of what I am insinuating?

Old 11-19-2008, 10:35 PM

55,634 posts, read 74,577,828 times
Quote:
Like I said, if they are criminals, they should be euthanized. Euthanizing the straight D students is a little more gray though...it all depends on the length of time they can hold a job and whether or not their net productivity is positive or negative.
sir you have appeared to outline the model for a super efficient society already attempted by the third reich. what is disturbing to me is not your post but the fact that 10 pages of CDF posters are responding and many agreeing with you.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Actually I didn't necessarily mean to insult you. I haven't read enough into you to know you. Not crazy about the handle. However, removing the word jerk from my previous post, I would really be curious as to your interpretation of what I am insinuating?
I see now that you are serious...just wondering what the jobs statement was about.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 PM

968 posts, read 1,204,409 times
Quote:
I'm a firm Obama supporter as well because of his stance on abortion. The Democrats have always been in favor of abortion and euthanasia. It's the right wing religious type that I oppose and wage jihad against.
Wrong. Only the nuts jobs have. The stance on pro choice in modern time is
safe, legal and rare.

you need to check yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies