U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Do You support euthanasia for non-contributing members of society?
Yes 6 8.82%
No 60 88.24%
Undecided 2 2.94%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 PM
 
Location: Charlotte area, NC
221 posts, read 485,850 times
Reputation: 107

Advertisements

I was handling some snakes and god came to me and said it was okay, so there you go.....do what you gotta do...god said it, I believe it, and that settles it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 PM
 
Location: Charlotte area, NC
221 posts, read 485,850 times
Reputation: 107
I just realized that I've heard that it's okay in Nebraska as long as it's your kids and they're under 18 years old...or maybe that was something else...I forget.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:51 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,205,635 times
Reputation: 184
Dominionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is what sarah palin among other people, such as sally kern believe


They believe in killing people who do not agree, trashing americas laws and changing them to old biblical code, re-education camps, torture, killing of gay and non believers,
and other things. google it. VERY NAZI like.

dominionist sarah palin - Google Search
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:51 PM
 
55 posts, read 60,987 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterserv View Post
I was handling some snakes and god came to me and said it was okay, so there you go.....do what you gotta do...god said it, I believe it, and that settles it!
Funny how you must not have been reading the posts. My argument is anything but religious, but based on the logic of power, efficiency and evolution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:52 PM
 
Location: Where the light shines
537 posts, read 565,286 times
Reputation: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihadist View Post
I see now that you are serious...just wondering what the jobs statement was about.
No Jihadists. I ain't freakin serious and I hope you are not freakin serious. Three things I don't like about you, but for some reason unknown to me, as yet ,i find you may have a redeeming quality. Maybe you ae teeming with misplaced innocence. Yea that's it, well probably, we'll see.
Number one, I hate your freakin and I could get really nasty here,"handle". Number two, I am very anti abortion and have damn little tolerance for any one that would support infanticide. Third, old people deserve to grow old gracefully and die gracefully. Third again, you don't appreciate a good joke. euthanasia, youthinasia, get it. Damn man, I hate it when i have to spell out a joke!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:52 PM
 
55 posts, read 60,987 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominionism"]Dominionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/URL]

Is what sarah palin among other people, such as sally kern believe and practice.


They believe in killing people who do not agree, trashing americas laws and changing them to old biblical code, re-education camps, torture, killing of gay and non believers,
and other things. google it. VERY NAZI like.

[URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dominionist+sarah+palin&btnG=Search "]dominionist sarah palin - Google Search[/URL]
So basically, your argument is changing the subject?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:55 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,205,635 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihadist View Post
From the Washington Post:

"But Obama's record on abortion is extreme. He opposed the ban on partial-birth abortion -- a practice a fellow Democrat, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once called "too close to infanticide." Obama strongly criticized the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial-birth ban. In the Illinois state Senate, he opposed a bill similar to the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion. And now Obama has oddly claimed that he would not want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" because of a crisis pregnancy -- hardly a welcoming attitude toward new life."

I'll provide the link for you too, in case you want to read more of the article:

Michael Gerson - Obama's Abortion Extremism - washingtonpost.com
he only was opposed it because of the wording, it would have jeopardized roe vs wade. he actually does not believe in late term abortions, and said he would sign it if those issues were fixed. stop with the smears.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:56 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,205,635 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihadist View Post
So basically, your argument is changing the subject?
not anymore than your abortion Obama smears.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:57 PM
 
Location: The Chatterdome in La La Land, CaliFUNia
38,894 posts, read 20,190,651 times
Reputation: 35922
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
Dominionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is what sarah palin among other people, such as sally kern believe


They believe in killing people who do not agree, trashing americas laws and changing them to old biblical code, re-education camps, torture, killing of gay and non believers,
and other things. google it. VERY NAZI like.

dominionist sarah palin - Google Search
Thanks for providing this link. This belief system is not what Christianity is all about and true Christians do not condone this. We do not believe in killing others who do not believe as we do. God gave us all free will and it is up to us if we choose to serve Him or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 PM
 
968 posts, read 1,205,635 times
Reputation: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
No Jihadists. I ain't freakin serious and I hope you are not freakin serious. Three things I don't like about you, but for some reason unknown to me, as yet ,i find you may have a redeeming quality. Maybe you ae teeming with misplaced innocence. Yea that's it, well probably, we'll see.
Number one, I hate your freakin and I could get really nasty here,"handle". Number two, I am very anti abortion and have damn little tolerance for any one that would support infanticide. Third, old people deserve to grow old gracefully and die gracefully. Third again, you don't appreciate a good joke. euthanasia, youthinasia, get it. Damn man, I hate it when i have to spell out a joke!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:18 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top