Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2008, 09:27 AM

234 posts, read 294,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
Ummmmm.........So sorry to be the one, to tell you,.......The Christians are not in control. They are led to believe it, for as long as they think they are, the real masters do as they wish. The day will come when they come from behind the curtain and pronounce their triumph. And all who fight it or wont submit will be dealt with. I hope I will be dead and gone before this happens. For their reign will be short and the people will eventually overtake them, there will be great bloodshed, famine and pestulance. I predict some thousand years of this to regain control. Boy arent all these Christians who've been fooled gonna be pod!
It almost appears through the "set-up" wall street debacle and economic downturn-the plan maybe in motion.

Yeah Yeah yeah-The truth aint never heard nobody!
Man… you are just as crazy as the guy who wrote the Book of Revelation and the nuts who believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2008, 09:30 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
I'm a Christian

I approved of the invasion

Most of the troops in theatre are religious also

Old 11-29-2008, 09:32 AM

564 posts, read 892,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Shrubs View Post
Man… you are just as crazy as the guy who wrote the Book of Revelation and the nuts who believe it.
Huh?-you liked that! It only took me 30 seconds to conjure that up! Maybe I need to write a book, I've got a pretty good imagination! Who knows maybe in a thousand years they'll call it the book of god! Whatya think?

Old 11-29-2008, 10:00 AM

234 posts, read 294,506 times
Quote:
Huh?-you liked that! It only took me 30 seconds to conjure that up! Maybe I need to write a book, I've got a pretty good imagination! Who knows maybe in a thousand years they'll call it the book of god! Whatya think?
Sorry….But in those forums it is very difficult to figure who is sarcastic and joking and who is really crazy.
Sorry again. My apology.

Old 11-29-2008, 02:05 PM

540 posts, read 629,960 times
Quote:

The thing I find hilarious about this forum is the following. If you really want to talk to someone just post up something favorable to Christianity. The cooks will come out of the baseboards like cockroaches.
I have never seen such a disdain for a people. A people that are basically just minding their own business and want to be free. Yet all their detractors are so pious, so self righteous -sooo all knowing.
The one of you quoting Einstien. He is daid man, he is real daid and he gonna stay daid. Know why man? Caus he never believed in anything but his own narcissisic, hedonistic self. A little dead narcissistic little wire head. That yore hero boy! You need to go join something that is above yourself. You don't have to be a christian, when your time comes you can go and be with Einstein.
Go serve something beside yourselves. Better than sitting around picking the lint out of your navels. Put that cigarette out, get a second job, hell get a first job! Get a haircut, pull your britches up. Go clean your rooms!

Old 11-29-2008, 05:52 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I'm a Christian

I approved of the invasion

Most of the troops in theatre are religious also
You seem to have an inside track.

Since He obviously approves of you killing your enemies, who do you think Jesus would approve of torturing?

Old 11-29-2008, 06:05 PM

540 posts, read 629,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You seem to have an inside track.

Since He obviously approves of you killing your enemies, who do you think Jesus would approve of torturing?
If an evil person calling himself a christian broke into your house, killed a couple of your family members and carried off a couple fo your children and the next day you caught up to him. When you asked him where your children were and he wouldn't tell you, what would you do? Offer him some shmores?

Old 11-29-2008, 10:06 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
No, we should have just allowed more killing on our home turf. Would that have been more Christian? Please.......!!

Christians believe in the death penalty too. Gee, I wonder why. Even the Bible says and eye for an eye.
So you think that the killing of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afganis has prevented more killing on our 'home turf'? How stupid.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:42 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
No, we should have just allowed more killing on our home turf. Would that have been more Christian? Please.......!!

Christians believe in the death penalty too. Gee, I wonder why. Even the Bible says and eye for an eye.
The 'eye for an eye' reference you made was to the Old Testament, which was replaced by God's new covanent with mankind, with the birth of Jesus Christ. In Matthew 5:38, this very issue is discussed by Jesus:

[SIZE=2]5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: [/SIZE][SIZE=2]5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [/SIZE]

Old 11-30-2008, 08:03 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,277,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
So you think that the killing of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afganis has prevented more killing on our 'home turf'? How stupid.
You betcha. You can think stupid all you want, but if it hadn't happened, Lord knows what shape our country would be in now regarding safety. Goodness, we have enough trouble from our crazy American neighbors; we don't need Al-Qaeda killing us off like flies.

Last edited by Canine*Castle; 11-30-2008 at 08:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies