U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,785,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
iT's typ-i8cal jealously with a world leader. They will shake when they want something tho.

True they will and have. I have often dreamed of being President here .
I like to tell myself will never happen as I wasnt born here which rules it out however just as well .I don't have the tempermeant to deal with parasites.

I would build large statues of myself in ever corner of USA facing out and giving the finger to the world .

ALL the world sucks our blood when it can REGARDLESS of President in charge but offer us nothing in return but absurd "trade" deals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 12:35 PM

89 posts, read 267,333 times
this should not be tolerated, i would support a mass bombing of these countries, and those leaders to be assassinated

Old 11-21-2008, 12:40 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,406,146 times
I wouldn't have shook hands with most of the world leaders either....

Old 11-21-2008, 02:42 PM

1,087 posts, read 2,393,733 times
60 days and counting........trim the bushes out of the white house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allah truth View Post
That's really distastful not only are they outright disrespecting the president but poor kids with social anxiety aswell. This was on CNN ? Good thing I don't watch that garbage or I would probably become a brainwashed little liberal loser too. Y'all sicken me deeply. What happened to good old colbert liberal political comedy. that was good quality stuff. I'd probably want to fight these worthless scumbags if I met them.
I am sure FOX will NOT show this video, so you can go ahead and only watch FAUX.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It more looks like, Mr. President Bush doesn't want to SHAKE their hands. Why should he acknowledge people who would rather sell their souls to the devil, then to help out on defeating the terrorists!!

They will be the ones with blood on their hands for allowing Saddam and others to oppress their people.

Shame on CNN and their Liberal bias ways.
Oh pleeeze!!!! Stop lying to yourself. The whole Saddam thing was made up by Bush to attack his daddy's old enemy and make millions for him and Cheney.....by the way, where is Cheney? He has disappeared from the globe!!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
True they will and have. I have often dreamed of being President here .
I like to tell myself will never happen as I wasnt born here which rules it out however just as well .I don't have the tempermeant to deal with parasites.

I would build large statues of myself in ever corner of USA facing out and giving the finger to the world .

ALL the world sucks our blood when it can REGARDLESS of President in charge but offer us nothing in return but absurd "trade" deals.
Maybe you should learn how to spell first.......

Old 11-21-2008, 02:59 PM

35,030 posts, read 19,148,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Take a look at this video of President Bush's most recent meetings with other world leader at an economic summit. Nobody talks to Bush or even greets him What do you suppose the problem is?

World Leaders Don't Shake Bush's Hand At G20 Summit (VIDEO)

Dubya's been a ba-a-a-a-d boy.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:34 PM

17,497 posts, read 10,616,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Oh pleeeze!!!! Stop lying to yourself. The whole Saddam thing was made up by Bush to attack his daddy's old enemy and make millions for him and Cheney.....by the way, where is Cheney? He has disappeared from the globe!!!!
It's the fact, that their COUNTRIES are much more at risk then we are. They ALL had a hand in giving bad information or turning a blind eye and hoping the US looks like the hopeless NATION that CNN portrays us to be.

These leaders are no better, I'm sure President Bush will write a tell all book, and we will see bad information from trusted ALLIES, and not so trusted ALLIES took us into war. You must remember they were all for it until they were against it!!

As for Cheney, probably distancing himself as far as he can from Pelosi and Reid, wouldn't you!!!

Old 11-23-2008, 07:37 AM

14,246 posts, read 15,075,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The Saudi ambassafor HELD his hand.
PLEEEEZE. We've got ENOUGH gay threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies