Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 10:37 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,629,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
For the life of me I can't understand why the Administrator hasn't stepped in to create some sort of LGBT Issues sub-forum to address the constant cluttering of this forum now exclusively towards the "gay" issue, especially when 99.9% of us voted in the sticky thread for such a sub-forum.
My guess would be that the Admin is just as anti-gay as some of these yahoos that post all the hate filled slurs on here are.
Have you noticed how many "gay" themed threads suddenly get closed and disappear? I have!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:15 AM

149 posts, read 171,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
I hope so. Maybe we'll be able to feed everyone, then, instead of having people die from famine/various diseases.
I met a homosexual one that implied he hated kids.

OK so you think if the population goes down we will be able to feed everybody. Go to that web site I provided if is still on here and learn about population. Get the facts.
If we quit having children, then the older generation is all we have left and they will not be able to work. Who will support them? What about the economy? you really need to look at the big picture. We need new blood to keep things going. Killing off babies by the millions is destroying the future. The facts speak for themselves. I also beleive in freedom of speech!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTX72 View Post
My guess would be that the Admin is just as anti-gay as some of these yahoos that post all the hate filled slurs on here are.
Have you noticed how many "gay" themed threads suddenly get closed and disappear? I have!
So now you are attacking the Admin because we the people stand up to you and your attacks on us too? Do you want a double standard? Of course you do!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:25 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,699,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy27 View Post
I'd say let them relocate that sounds like a very good idea. Many Christian organizations have already boycotted businesses like Ford and McDonalds for their support of homosexuals. By golly we have the right to take our business elsewhere too buddy! We are tired of being shoved around and made to feel forced to accept this perverted lifestyle.
I am not sure where you are going to purchase your cars or meals from. People with your mentality usually drive Ford trucks and their idea of a meal comes from a bag.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:25 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Gays are steral so are lesbians.
Happy, seriously, your posts have become beyond ridiculous. Do you know what "sterile" even means? Do you?....I'll wait because clearly w/this statement you have absolutely no clue.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:28 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,699,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
no i dont think so. i think attacks on the elderly and churches bring far more publicity than internal gay activities. if these reports are false news reports these need to be corrected. i think what does far more harm to the gay community is when people get on CDF and post sympathic comments supporting gay violence.
Once again, the old hag was carrying a one ton cross and she was not attacked. The church has been always under attack, since Roman times. So many Christians, not enough Lions.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Happy, seriously, your posts have become beyond ridiculous. Do you know what "sterile" even means? Do you?....I'll wait because clearly w/this statement you have absolutely no clue.
\

Pardon my typos but yes technically gays are sterile in the relationship that they choose to live in. Yes woman can get artificial insemination, but that tells you they have to have outside help to have babies. Left on their own two men cannot reproduce children, and two woman cannot either, that was my point.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
\

Pardon my typos but yes technically gays are sterile in the relationship that they choose to live in. Yes woman can get artificial insemination, but that tells you they have to have outside help to have babies. Left on their own two men cannot reproduce children, and two woman cannot either, that was my point.
Wrong. Sterile means that someone is physically unable to have children, as in the parts are not working. Get it? So yes, lesbians & homosexuals can still have children if they are not sterile. You seriously don't understand that, do you?

Old 11-24-2008, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Wrong. Sterile means that someone is physically unable to have children, as in the parts are not working. Get it? So yes, lesbians & homosexuals can still have children if they are not sterile. You seriously don't understand that, do you?
Karfar I am not sure what your problem is or your just trying to start an argument. Do I have to draw a picture? Two men living in a homosexual lifestyle will not produce children get it? You tell me which man will get pregnant, and that will be quite a scientific achievement. Please don't bring up the story about the woman that had a sex change operation to become a man then got pregnant, that one does not count. If two lesbians live together and have sex together tell me which one will get pregnant? Now no cheating and no sperm donations that don't count. So in the homosexual relations for all realistic purposes they are sterile! This mean NO BABIES! What part of NO BABIES that don't you understand? I really hate it when people try to twist my words and meaning and try to make me out to be a liar! Don't do that again!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:15 PM

558 posts, read 1,835,412 times
Quote:
This is only a forum, do you need help with commas?
, I'm addicted to the perverted comma lifestyle, lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote:
You people do seen to be anti anything normal. That is what I see as well as millions of others. Maybe you could invent a gay drug to turn us all gay and we would then all die out from lack of reproduction. Gays are steral so are lesbians. They cannot reproduce. I have a new video called "Demographic Winter" check it out at Relocate
I'm straight so I'm not sure what you mean. So now straight people are "anti anything normal"? I was born straight the same way that a gay person is born gay. I'm not better than them and they are not better than me. We are equals.

I don't think anyone needs to invent a gay drug for you antis. You all seem WAY too obsessed with the gay lifestyle as it is, lol. I only read these posts in order to see which one of yous will come out of the closet first. Who will it be?

Quote:
In the future we will have a problem with the population declining. Homosexuals will help that destructive decline
The world is already over-populated so actually homosexuals will help avoid the problems that come with that....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies