Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 03:06 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times

Advertisements

Once again, we see a stark display of how fear motivates the extreme right-wing - and I'm not talking about rational conservatives. I actually like rational, intelligent conservatives. What we have here is a different breed.

Luckily, these people are in the minority. The troubling part is that, although their numbers are small, their threats are large.

If there's an attempt to assassinate Obama, you can bet that the profile of the assassinator will sound a lot like the white supremacists here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
nope, personal benefit. same reason he went to that church. if he had married a white woman, he certainly would not be viewed as black. that might be a political arrangement as well. I know for sure that the clinton sham marriage is a political arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
No, he characterized himself as black because that is what he is.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:09 PM

61 posts, read 155,118 times
Quote:
You are just proving my point. I responded to some dumb rant about Obama being obsessed with race - and so the hell what if he is - and you unload another one of your prepared racist screeds about who works and who doesn't? Don't compare anyone with the Koreans. They have great men and women, and they have not-so-great men and women. Just like any other group of people. The biggest weasels of US taxes are corporations and robber barons that the Republicans have given trillions of dollars of corporate welfare to. You want to vent your anger, vent it at the idiots who have allowed it to happen. The only black man you need to keep your eye on is our new President, who will be bailing your sorry behind out of this aforementioned economic disaster we find ourselves in right now.

Wake up, Nazi. You are wasting your energy hating.
corporations needing the bailout are own by whites, whites taking 15million dollar golden white parachute, whites throwing 400k parties on white beach, whites needing american xpress bailout while wearing white shoes, white politician busted srcrewing 80k worth of white ***** while his white wife stood by his white side, whites own the american auto industry who got their handout for a bailout while flying around in there million dollar white jets, white's dominate republican party which was a all white ticket, whites own majority of sport's franchise's, whites collecting money from the vatican(wont touch that but we know why)thats painted white, whites own majority of U.S. agriculture with white tractors, jus yesterday i saw an all white sitcom using hiphop slang, whites own the media, richest man in the u.s.a. is white, man i wish i was white somedays, life would be so easy

Old 11-25-2008, 03:09 PM

stating facts and opinions you disagree with are equal to white supremacy? that's rational. where in any post have I made any sort of statement that would be considered racist or supremacist? get real, and how about we stop the race baiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Once again, we see a stark display of how fear motivates the extreme right-wing - and I'm not talking about rational conservatives. I actually like rational, intelligent conservatives. What we have here is a different breed.

Luckily, these people are in the minority. The troubling part is that, although their numbers are small, their threats are large.

If there's an attempt to assassinate Obama, you can bet that the profile of the assassinator will sound a lot like the white supremacists here.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:10 PM

isn't the richest woman in america black? BOO-YA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmston2 View Post
corporations needing the bailout are own by whites, whites taking 15million dollar golden white parachute, whites throwing 400k parties on white beach, whites needing american xpress bailout while wearing white shoes, white politician busted srcrewing 80k worth of white ***** while his white wife stood by his white side, whites own the american auto industry who got their handout for a bailout while flying around in there million dollar white jets, white's dominate republican party which was a all white ticket, whites own majority of sport's franchise's, whites collecting money from the vatican(wont touch that but we know why)thats painted white, whites own majority of U.S. agriculture with white tractors, jus yesterday i saw an all white sitcom using hiphop slang, whites own the media, richest man in the u.s.a. is white, man i wish i was white somedays, life would be so easy

Old 11-25-2008, 04:26 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
I am glad that you have had personal sit down race discussions with him. he looks about as black as I do. I actually get darker than him in the summer.
Actually, I have.

And if he's as black as you are (which means I am as black as you are), then maybe you need to be calling yourself black too.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:28 PM

46 posts, read 29,801 times
Quote:
How are the Obamas racist?
you're kidding right?

I guess you haven't been reading.

1) Michelle Obama wrote a senior thesis on race and helping her black race.
2) Michelle Obama hates the USA because its presidents were White. (Obama's post-racial role model "magic" hasn't even worked on his own wife!)
3) Obama's own autobiography is subtitled "A Story of RACE and Inheritance".
4) Obama gave the first and only presidential speech on "Race"
5) The Obama's had their children baptized by a Black supremacist and racist pastor.
6) Obama sat in those very pews for 20 years.
7) Obama and Michelle were both recipients of affirmative-action, a race-based quota system.
8) Had Obama been White, he never would have been considered over Hillary.
9) As Obama wrote in his 1995 autobiography
"In 1983, I decided to become a community organizer. … That’s what I’ll do, I'll organize black folks ."
The Obama campaign's recurrent “post-racial” shtick is supposed to make you think Obama moved to' Chicago to help guys named Kowalski . But the last thing Obama wanted to do in 1985 was help anybody with a Central European name.
10) from Obama's website: “Record of Advocacy: Obama has worked to promote civil rights and fairness in the criminal justice system throughout his career. As a community organizer, Obama helped 150,000 African Americans register to vote.” Note how it doesn't say "Americans"? That's not a typo or an oversight. Obama got into the voter registration business not out of some general commitment to democracy but to boost the political muscle of Blacks. RACIST.
11) n 2006 the Illinois Senator went out of his way to record a radio ad opposing Ward Connerly's Michigan initiative outlawing racial preferences in state government. Racist.

Last edited by Elginclock; 11-25-2008 at 04:45 PM..

Old 11-25-2008, 04:29 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginclock View Post
you're kidding right?

I guess you haven't been reading.

1) Michelle Obama wrote a senior thesis on race and helping her black race.
2) Michelle Obama hates the USA because its presidents were White. (Obama post-racial role model magic hasn't even worked on his own wife!)
3) Obama's own autobiography is subtitled "A Story of RACE and Inheritance".
4) Obama gave the first and only presidential speech on "Race"
5) The Obama's had their children baptized by a Black supremacist and racist pastor.
6) Obama sat in those very pews for 20 years.
7) Obama and Michelle were both recipients of affirmative-action, a race-based quota system.
8) Had Obama been White, he never would have been considered over Hillary.
Every last one of these points is either speculation, distortion or a blatant lie.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:41 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
I am constantly amazed at the hypocrisy of those who scream racism with the election of ONE man who is black and yet saw no racism in the 43 previous WHITE presidents. If you feel this much rage over ONE president who is a different color than you, then you should be amazed at the civil behavior of all the black people regarding the previous 43.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:46 PM

46 posts, read 29,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I am constantly amazed at the hypocrisy of those who scream racism with the election of ONE man who is black and yet saw no racism in the 43 previous WHITE presidents. If you feel this much rage over ONE president who is a different color than you, then you should be amazed at the civil behavior of all the black people regarding the previous 43.
How many of the White presidents ran on a racist-based ideology and platform? Let's not concern ourselves with the 1700's, but focus on the present day. Look at Bill Clinton, to get elected in the anti-white racist Democratic Party, he had to be (or was desirable as) a valueless, nameless, faceless person, an American with basically no convictions whatsoever. Our first "black president" is basically his known legacy. It's incredible the low caliber of person that can pass the filters.

McCain panders to Hispanics. He panders to Jews and Zionists with a hawkish war stance. Another basically valueless and effectively anti-White candidate just like Clinton and Bush too, who appointed Colin Powell via affirm action and Powell voted for Obam because of race alone, stabbing Whites in the back.

Obama proves that the only racist that can get elected will be an anti-White racist, otherwise we get people with valueless personalities like Clinton or McCain.

Last edited by Elginclock; 11-25-2008 at 04:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies