Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 01:22 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times

Advertisements

Gender confusion? Wtf are you talking about?

What does being gay have to do with gender identity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2008, 01:31 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Gender confusion? Wtf are you talking about?

What does being gay have to do with gender identity?
when kids see that behavior in public it can confused them...i mean isnt there something wrong with men wearing womens clothing?

why do some lesbians try to look like men?
why do some gays try to look like women?

why women homosexualitist arent gay like their male counterparts?
if lesbian and gay are different why put them together?

Old 12-08-2008, 01:58 PM

City, buddy, I can't answer your questions, b/c you clearly have no idea about what being gay is, you're confusing terms and ideas, and need to do your homework before you go espousing opinions.

Old 12-08-2008, 02:21 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
City, buddy, I can't answer your questions, b/c you clearly have no idea about what being gay is, you're confusing terms and ideas, and need to do your homework before you go espousing opinions.

Homework...really? And what "Courses" should CITY take? The only thing that was an opinion, is that kids get confused when they see crossdressing..and its true

Old 12-08-2008, 02:22 PM

Crossdressing has nothing to do with being gay! That kind of homework!

Old 12-08-2008, 03:05 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
It is clear that you don't understand your own thread. Let me spell it out for you: I am a smoker, I love to smoke, however I do understand that it is a health hazard for me & for others. Homosexuals who want to get marry are not a health hazard, not to themselves or others. See the difference?

If you want to smoke in restaurants, city buildings . Where the smoking ban seems not enforced more to Miami.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
If you want to smoke in restaurants, city buildings . Where the smoking ban seems not enforced more to Miami.
Is that where they are sending smokers to?

Old 12-11-2008, 03:29 PM

512 posts, read 712,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
What do you think would happen if smokers rose up and demanded the right to smoke where we want? Would the public put up with it? 20% of the US population smokes..yet this group of people are discriminated against every day..yet noone seems to care...why?
Two reasons. Smoking is a choice. You don't have to smoke. Also if you smoked anywhere you want other people could get cancer from your second hand smoke. Gay people getting married doesn't kill others.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOKThe1stTime View Post
Two reasons. Smoking is a choice. You don't have to smoke. Also if you smoked anywhere you want other people could get cancer from your second hand smoke. Gay people getting married doesn't kill others.

You are missing the point!
I am refering to the legal aspect...not the health aspect of the 2. And besides you said smoking is a choice...isn't gay marriage a choice?

What if a gay married couple walked into a restaurant, and were told that they have to sit out on the patio only? Would that not be considered discrimination?

Old 12-11-2008, 09:13 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
You are missing the point!
I am refering to the legal aspect...not the health aspect of the 2. And besides you said smoking is a choice...isn't gay marriage a choice?

What if a gay married couple walked into a restaurant, and were told that they have to sit out on the patio only? Would that not be considered discrimination?
The legal aspect is based on public health. We have lots of laws regarding public health in this country. Every other modern country does as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies