Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 04:39 AM

72 posts, read 94,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I really hope the GOP takes notice of your assessment of their situation and adopts your strategy. It will leave room for a third-party ticket to eliminate them for all time.

This isn't the 1940s. People come in a lot of very pleasing designer colors these days which have nothing to do with their social or political interactions. The dems figured that out and successfully ran a candidate whose race obviously mattered a lot less than did his ideas.

Obama being of mixed race is the future of America. By the time he leaves office so-called "white" people may be in the minority. Deal with it.

BTW - when you say "white" are you including the members of all races who are short on melanin or do you have a specific group in mind?
"White" can cover a lot of territory.
You sound like an anti-White bigot.

Mixed-race people are not the future of America. Less than 2%, probably even less, of US marriages are mixed-race. I guess if you watch 70 hours of TV each week you can get a skewed opinion of the facts (esp. the casting of commericals!)

If Whites voted with as much racist cohesion as do the non-Whites (that cling to racial awareness in everything they do in life), the GOP as the locus of that vote, would have a long success. The Democrats can try to hold onto a bloc of hispanics, blacks, the Jewish Left, etc. but it could easily splinter since Blacks and Hispanics don't like each other and there is increasing racial conflict between the groups in all cities across the USA. There could be a third party someday, and likely it will be some sort of splinter due to the increasing balkanization of the Left.

In some areas, Blacks are already ticked off that they are LOSING House seats to Hispanics. This kind of conflict is increasing. Deal with it.

Your comment about people coming in designer colors and that having nothing to do with how they vote is patently absurd. The only people in America who do not vote in a racist bloc are Whites.

Any social scientist could easily determine if someone is non-White, and then easily predict who that person would vote for.

That's what so comical about the GOP, they don't get this very basic and proveable fact. They pander to racist grops, like LaRaza or Jews, that will never vote for them, or vote for their ideas either.

Obama is our first openly racist President. His entire career has been spent on figuring out how he can help his race, and this started way back when he became a black community organizer. Michelle Obama views life in a very similar way.

Obama's autobiography is subtitled: A Story of Race and Inheritance. I can assure you he is the first President in United States history to write an autobiography that's 480 pages long, solely devoted to discussing "race".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 07:27 AM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Most of my heritage is Scotch-Irish-English, that is to say, to all appearances I am lily-white.

I know also that there is some Cherokee blood in my family lineage, and that in the 1690-1740 time period there was probably Native American blood from members of the Catawba Nation being infused into my bloodline for two or three generations on my Mother's side of the family. My family name is unique in the Charleston, S.C. area in the late 1600s as far as I have been able to research, and a relative who was a sailor on a privateer, the Loyal Jamaica was accused of piracy and acquitted.

Our name, Rawlinson, disappeared from the records after that for fifty years until it popped up again in Richland County in 1741. My guess is that after the brush with the law he went upriver and took an Indian wife, and one of his grandchildren or great-grandchildren was the one who showed up in 1741. The life expectancy in those days in the backwoods was probably between 20 and 30 years, which means generations turned quicker than they do today, and there would not have been any "white" women available to marry.

I married a girl whose grandparents came to America in the 1920s. She is half Italian and half Syrian, which means her lineage was probably distilled from people from all over Europe for generations.

Our children are “white”, but what does that mean? There is not a soul alive on the planet to my knowledge that has an absolutely pure blood line, including you., I am sure.

I am not in the least bigoted for or against anyone because of an uncontrollable variable in their anatomy. Why are you so hung up on it?

Old 12-18-2008, 07:27 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,866 times
LOL. You and Peachy keep up the KKK line. See where that gets you. Your lumping together of Hispanics Blacks and Jews is laughable.

Now see if you can follow along. Hispanics voted about 42-44% for Bush in 2004. They like the majority of americans then realized Bush sucks. This caused a sea shift and they voted 67% for Obama this time around. Lesson learned: Hispanics are not a monolithic group and their voting patterns change based on the candidates being offered.

Jews make up about 2% of the overall population. Yet you seem to be threatened by them as a voting group. I wonder why that is.

Blacks have always voted traditionally Democrat, whether the candidates are White, Black or Other. Could be something to do with the Republican Southern Redneck Herritage. Just a thought.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:09 AM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times
The GOP certainly excluded me this year.

I'll try to deal with my feelings about it somehow.

Old 12-19-2008, 12:15 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I really hope the GOP takes notice of your assessment of their situation and adopts your strategy. It will leave room for a third-party ticket to eliminate them for all time.
Yes, the new and improved David Duke party DBA republican. It appears the die is cast. Media brainwashing has ruined the party irreparably when narcissism is this entrenched.

Golfgod summed it up nicely but they only wanted to hear themselves speak.
They know everything they need to know so what needs discussion? Don't bother steering them off the cliff. They're only going to claim anti-white liberals robbed them of their imperial rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies