Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2008, 08:01 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

Advertisements

Was there incest in the Anthony family?

Casey Documents Talk Of Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest - News Story - WFTV Orlando (http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news - broken link)

I heard that either Casey's brother Lee or Casey's father George was actually the father of Caylee.

That would be consistant with why the father of Caylee is so mysterious.

Casey was so money hungry that she stole from everyone she knew. Why then wouldn't Casey have gone after Caylee's father for child support or if Caylee's father is dead, why wouldn't Casey have tried to obtain social security for Caylee?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2008, 08:11 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Was there incest in the Anthony family?

Casey Documents Talk Of Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest - News Story - WFTV Orlando (http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news - broken link)

I heard that either Casey's brother Lee or Casey's father George was actually the father of Caylee.

That would be consistant with why the father of Caylee is so mysterious.

Casey was so money hungry that she stole from everyone she knew. Why then wouldn't Casey have gone after Caylee's father for child support or if Caylee's father is dead, why wouldn't Casey have tried to obtain social security for Caylee?
I think if this incest rumor and George being the father of Caylee had any credibility, a DNA test would have already been performed or that this story would certainly have become the talk of the town.

Hmmm IDK, but I am inclined to believe the one about her and Baez getting chummy during jailhouse visits. Apparently the judge had to admonish Baez over it. I can imagine her using her feminine wiles to get what she wants.

Last edited by gold*dust1; 12-13-2008 at 08:23 PM..

Old 12-14-2008, 04:03 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,322 times
I think she is a clever & cunning woman and dangerous....

Old 12-14-2008, 10:05 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmaple View Post
I think she is a clever & cunning woman and dangerous....
I agree with the cunning and dangerous, but I would say manipulative over clever, as her words are going to BITE her in her a$$!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:33 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times
Sounds like she's a lying fantasist.

Old 12-18-2008, 10:24 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,322 times
I think one must be clever to be able to manipulative thus I think she is all the things we are saying, and I certainly hope you are right that her words are going to come back and bite her and haunt her....there are all different kinds of crimes and all different kinds of circumstances; I am really flexible with many things; I can always see the different shades of gray between black and white and I believe that many things fall into the gray shade category, including pewter to charcoal to light ash, however when it comes to crimes perpetrated on children, cruel, vicious, any crime to a child, there cannot be shades of gray; protecting children must come first...all children have certain inalienable rights and those rights include: security, safety, nourishment, emotional peace, warmth and love and when a child is injured, beaten, raped, dismembered, abandoned...there is no fair and reasonable negotiating re: the welfare of the adult/offender who perpetrated the crime(s) on a child.

It is one thing to 'snap' and catch yourself...it is another to lock your children in a car, watch them drown, call the police and say, oh help, my children are missing....or beat a child, kill a child, bury a child and call the police and say my child has been kidnapped...are you kidding me? That is a whole different thing that merely emotional issues...and with Caylee...left her with a babysitter, don't know what happened...possible kidnapping...what is also the matter with the police...those are not red flags??? No negotating with this mom as far as I am concerned....none, zero. Perhaps she would plead to diminished capacity, not competent to stand trial...to me, that would not work...she went out, she partied...she had fun...she waited until calling the police...that's, in my opinion, a woman who knows exactly what she is doing...and that is not diminished capacity....it is cunning, manipulative and very dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies