Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 11:15 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
So I'm not implying that it's bad to be born out of wedlock or even to have been pregnant during the wedding. What I originally said was that it is ironic that Palin completely opposes anything but abstinence only sex-ed
she doesn't. prove me wrong if you can.

Quote:
when both she and her daughter got knocked up out of wedlock. That's all I'm saying. And to me, that sort of irony is amusing. I'm not laughing at them...well, maybe a little.

since your premise is based on nothing, your laughter must be of the embarrassed variety.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Hmmm, then we'll just use Palin as an example, shall we.

'Palin is paling around with drug manufacturers and felons.

document said 'palling,' 'drug manufacture,' and felon status. continuing---

Quote:
This means she's a drug dealer/manufacturer/user. Is that who you want in office Alaska? Impeach her meth using ath!! Impeach. Impeach. Impeach.'
i've never seen anyone call bammers a terrorist. ayers' terrorism was documented, as were his relations with obama [his 'family friend,' whose political career he kicked off in his very own home]. feel free to provide similar documentation for any relationship re: palin/ her daughter's boyfriend's mom.

Quote:
Oooo, I got a little dizzy pretending to be an ultra-conservative Republican. Guess that explains it all! How can you think straight when the room is spinning!?!
no wonder you're dizzy. you're posting as though you've been imbibing wood alcohol.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Lipstick on a pig. White trash. Same dif.

why is it so important for leftists to point out the race of people they hate, and then scream that anyone who doesn't like obama is a racist?

weird.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:30 PM

380 posts, read 1,058,768 times
as were likely a thousand other mother-in-laws arrested in the past week, leave the Palin's alone, the election is over, they lost, but obviously too many Obamanites are still in a state of gleeful obamgasm, and feel they must still ridicule the opposition. Just be ready to defend Oprah's boy toy when he starts to stumble after Jan 20, 09

Old 12-19-2008, 11:35 PM

Quote:
If President Obama had conceived a child out of wedlock, Sarah Palin would have been shouting that fact from every podium she stood behind...
sheer speculation. and what if bammers had out-of-wedlock kids she didn't know about?

Quote:
'I married Todd so Track wasn't born out of wedlock and Bristol is marrying Levi so the child will have married parents. On the other hand Obama conceived a child out of wedlock and didn't even marry the mother!!'
why are you putting in quotes words that were never uttered? isn't that dishonest?

and putting liberal shriek-marks in, to boot?

Quote:
Oh yeah, if she wasn't shouting it, evey Obama hater in the country would have been posting it. That's how we know he didn't conceive any children out of wedlock.
if you don't know about it, it didn't happen?

leftist logic at its finest

Old 12-19-2008, 11:43 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
and that is what makes america great, as long as you are wrapped up in the flag, go to church and pose for NRA, your family and personal background are irrelevant, you can become president. its not who you are its how you look.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:23 AM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,930 times
Quote:
Please cite your source (oh, and it can't be, 'somebody told me'). This is the first time I have ever read or heard that he doesn't support abstinence. And, your posting it doesn't make it true.
As a state senator in Illinois, Obama did vote for but was not a sponsor of legislation dealing with sex ed for grades K-12.

McClatchy Washington Bureau | 09/09/2008 | Out of bounds! McCain misstates Obama sex-ed record

It became a big deal because the ever so honorable McCain/Palin travesty started running ads about how Obama wants kindergartners to learn about sex. But the education part for kindergartners and other young students was just telling them when to recognize if someone was trying to touch them in a "bad" way and to get help. Is that proof enough? Do you need anything else sire?

Old 12-20-2008, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Why are the mooses always smiling in Wasilla?
Because the ever-so-classy Glitch keeps them, um, shall we say, company? We really need to import some women up to Alaska.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
she doesn't. prove me wrong if you can.

since your premise is based on nothing, your laughter must be of the embarrassed variety.
As to the first part...

Palin’s statements date to her 2006 gubernatorial run. In July of that year, she completed a candidate questionnaire that asked, would she support funding for abstinence-until-marriage programs instead of “explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?”

Palin wrote, “Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.”

And as to the second part... DOUCHE!

Old 12-20-2008, 04:48 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpotater58 View Post
as were likely a thousand other mother-in-laws arrested in the past week, leave the Palin's alone, the election is over, they lost, but obviously too many Obamanites are still in a state of gleeful obamgasm, and feel they must still ridicule the opposition. Just be ready to defend Oprah's boy toy when he starts to stumble after Jan 20, 09
He may stumble but We The Majority still have bragging rights for the next four years.

Palin may also stumble but she is just as ridiculous a public figure now as she was on the campaign trail. Sarah like a bear in a shooting gallery. It doesn't take a lot of skill to fire a shot and hit sucn an easy target when you make fun of her, but it always makes you feel better and a bit more thankful that you are not the bear.

Deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies