Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You might want to lay off YouTube for a while... it'll rot your brain and turn you into a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
whatABOUT google AND NEW BOOKS COMING OUT? .GOOGLE "did LBJ kill JFK? " AND SEE IT IS NOT A FANTASY BUT A question IN MY MIND SINCE 1963, WHEN i FIRST HEARD OF IT OVER A Texas high school loud speaker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 09:44 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,723 times
The Illuminati did it, LBJ did't have the power or control.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:47 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Money bags Johnson..... Nahh..the wink was for good luck...

Old 01-06-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gematria View Post
No. Lee Harvey Oswald alone killed JFK.
Exactly. Not too long ago on the History channel they had the forensic pathologist. Once the evidence is clearly presented shirt and all it's overwhelming.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
LOTS OF NEW EVIDENCE .WHAT DO YOU THINK.?
A retired detective friend of mine once told me over lunch and a few drinks, that he was invited to a meeting by one of his associates and the subject came up. He was startled at this meeting (I forget any of the other details he gave me as to what type of meeting this was) when it was spoken about how Johnson was responsible. I also remember reading somewhere that JFK Jr. was initiating another investigation into the death of his father and it was not long after that he died in that plane crash.

Here's an interesting, thought provoking link. Conspiracy theories are not always just theories.

Who killed John-John?

Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 AM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
The PP who mentioned LBJ's mistress certainly is presenting evidence.

YouTube - JFK TREASON - LBJ's MISTRESS BLOWS WHISTLE ON LBJ

Jack Ruby said it:

YouTube - Ruby: It was Johnson

Bobby knew it too. He directly asked LBJ why he had JFK killed.

YouTube - RFK to LBJ: "Why did you have my brother killed ?"

E Howard Hunt said it and named the shooters:

YouTube - Deathbed Confession of E. Howard Hunt
The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt : Rolling Stone (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13893143/the_last_confessions_of_e_howard_hunt/print - broken link)

I think like most pols Johnson was just a tool of the real powers. i think JFK was killed primarily for tampering with the Fed and delaying the Vietnam War. Johnson was probably just getting his orders and following them.
John-F-Kennedy.net - John F. Kennedy vs The Federal Reserve

Bush was probably involved too as a junior player. J Edgar Hoover left a clue:
George H. W. Bush (http://www.guerrillacampaign.com/bush.htm - broken link)
And is it some wild coincidence that Operation Zapata has the same name as Bush's "Offshore Oil platform" 50 miles off the Cuban coast?
Zapata Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kings and Queens have historically killed each off since the dawn of time. Caesar, Caligula, Nero, Attila, Elizabeth, Marie and Louis, Huey Long - it's the oldest story in the book. Why people buy the cover ups when history has forever shown such is the modus Operandi of the regal breed I can't even fathom. But whatever...
....remember LBJ was no choir boy...and the motive, become President, the Texas military industrial complex took off like a rocket to the moon.........who knows where the money went.........it was strange to live then...........but I could see unAmerican activity pushing ............ fortunes were being made

Old 01-07-2009, 12:31 AM

If you were interested in taking over who would be your choice to attack....?

The 7 ft 400 lb ninja or the 5'3" monk with one arm?

Old 01-07-2009, 11:00 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,738,618 times
I heard a tape of LBJ talking to his tailor about how to measure his pants so its not too tight from crotch to 'bunghole' - typical Texas Trash, almost as bad as Bush

Old 01-07-2009, 11:19 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,137,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
It was quid pro quo for Illinois stealing the election for JFK and then not getting paid.
You are more correct than people realize. It was a quid pro quo for later favors but instead JFK sicked his boys and his brother on the mob that got him killed. Ruby was a big part in it having worked with the Chicago mob for years, even Al Capone in his younger years. Ruby is the key and the inside man for the hit. The patsy was to die after the assination but was foiled by Lee Oswald when contronted by two crooked cops in which one was shot by Oswald. Ruby was compelled to finish the job or else and used his connections to enter the garage and kill the patsy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies