Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the News Media: Pro-Hamas, Pro-Israel or Fairly Reporting The News
Pro-Hamas 75 35.21%
Pro-Israel 98 46.01%
Fairly Reporting The News 21 9.86%
Other 8 3.76%
Not Sure 11 5.16%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 05:07 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,512,857 times

Advertisements

yeledaf, how dare you use muslim terrorist words against people who seem to hate Israel and America and support terrorist! That's rude. Haven't you been reading their post? You're suppose to try to win their hearts and minds then give each other flowers and sing songs around the campfire because then everything will be alright.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 05:13 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,206,341 times
Don't launch rockets at Israel, and they won't attack your area.

Don't take my word for it, just ask Jordan or Egypt.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:21 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,323,218 times
Pro-Israel, yes I am. why? well, I haven't heard of a israelite making rockets in his/her basement to attack their neighbors, nor have I ever heard of israeli homicide bombers. and lulu, I wasn't attacking you. if you think I was, report it, and let the mod decide and cut. it's your opinion that is flawed. you're obviously must be a hamaas sympathizer? which is ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I promise I won't rocket your home, I'm more civilized than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu101 View Post
Why can't these pro-Israel types ever have a debate without making ad hominem attacks?

Old 01-03-2009, 05:23 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,082,844 times
You apologize and then make another insult toward me? I am not a Hamas sympathizer--I just don't have blinders on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
Pro-Israel, yes I am. why? well, I haven't heard of a israelite making rockets in his/her basement to attack their neighbors, nor have I ever heard of israeli homicide bombers. and lulu, I wasn't attacking you. if you think I was, report it, and let the mod decide and cut. it's your opinion that is flawed. you're obviously must be a hamaas sympathizer? which is ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I promise I won't rocket your home, I'm more civilized than that.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:27 PM

72 posts, read 110,554 times
Have you seen the 'huge' size of 'those rockets' thou???
You might find yourself ignorant here
The Other Side of the Story! - Palestinian Mothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
Are you kidding? Or are you just ignorant of what's been going on there for the past month?

Israel is going in, and going after the idiots who have been launching rockets at them for the last month. And frankly, I hope they snuff out every single last one of those bloodthirsty Hamas savages.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:27 PM

214 posts, read 287,953 times
Weapon making contractors are licking their chops, as we write. War is a great way to goose-up Wall Street stocks and pump-up a failing economy. But what of the victims??? How many times, did they play this rerun before?

Old 01-03-2009, 05:28 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,234,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Seriously, you really need to study some American history. In WW2, the American government enacted strict draconian measures on the press AND the service members' letters to home. One of the worst enemies of IDF and American troops is reporters. Many will happily report troop movement instantly and even report where they're going and what they're going to do. The worst thing to happen to American troops was to allow the enemy (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and PBS) to travel along with the troops. IDF knows these news agencies, along with BBC, feelings towards Israel so why allow the enemy access to your troops?
I guess people forget about Geraldo (sp?) drawing troop movement maps in the sand in Iraq. He was sent to the back to the states for that.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:30 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,217,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiluv View Post
Have you seen the 'huge' size of 'those rockets' thou???
You might find yourself ignorant here
The Other Side of the Story! - Palestinian Mothers
What does the size of the rocket have to do with anything. It's the fact that they're so STUPID they keep launching them into Israel.

Hamas is not only a bunch of bloodthirsty terrorists, they're also stupid. I hope the IDF goes in and snuffs out every single last one of them. The world will be a MUCH better place without them.

Old 01-03-2009, 05:31 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,319,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Don't launch rockets at Israel, and they won't attack your area.

Don't take my word for it, just ask Jordan or Egypt.
Better yet, emulate Jordan...

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-03-2009, 05:31 PM

1,509 posts, read 3,082,844 times
Actually, it's only Israel that blocks the UN peacekeepers from coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
If you want to blame anyone blame those who refused to allow UN peace keepers to act as referee. That would be both parties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies