Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the News Media: Pro-Hamas, Pro-Israel or Fairly Reporting The News
Pro-Hamas 75 35.21%
Pro-Israel 98 46.01%
Fairly Reporting The News 21 9.86%
Other 8 3.76%
Not Sure 11 5.16%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 05:14 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
You're spouting Israeli propaganda yourself as you attempt to defend the indefensible....the blatant outright murdering of women and children
The rocket launchers ARE in the middle of poplulated areas. Hamas is using civilians - woman and children included, as sheilds.

The one to blame for these deaths is Hamas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 05:21 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
Instead of attempting to impugn the source, keep in mind....there are two sides to every story.

BTW, I don't consider the slaughter of civilians with weapons the Palestinians can only dream of, a war. After all, they don't have a sugar daddy called the US.

Your probably lucky the US is holding the Jews back otherwise someone might be glowing at night.....

Old 01-05-2009, 05:41 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom for gaza View Post
HOW manu israeli has been killed???????????
No one
Really? I think you need to read some more newspapers, preferably not Palestinian/Arab ones... because I think at this point, we couldn't even COUNT the Israeli deaths. Have you forgotten all the suicide bombings, bus explosions, etc? Apparently.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:46 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,845,775 times
Quote:
Instead of attempting to impugn the source, keep in mind....there are two sides to every story.

BTW, I don't consider the slaughter of civilians with weapons the Palestinians can only dream of, a war. After all, they don't have a sugar daddy called the US.
No...The Palastinians have sugar Daddie's called Iran, Syria and most of Europe who poured billions into Palastine, i mean Arafats french Bank acounts.

When Hamas stops launching missiles into Israel then Israel will stop having to protect itself with all means possible.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:46 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
To equate Israel with Hitler's Nazi Germany is anti-semitic.
I don't know if I'd call it that exactly... but it is a desperate attempt to gain sympathy, offensive to anyone who actually survived the Holocaust, and factually misleading & incorrect.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:53 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,098 times
Quote:
You're spouting Israeli propaganda yourself as you attempt to defend the indefensible....the blatant outright murdering of women and children.

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your claim is absolute rubbish...

Israel is following the rules of war... they are trying hard to minimize civilian casualties.

Hamas, on the other hand, is ruthlessly putting it's women and children in harms way to intentionally get as many killed as possible - for purely PR purposes - in order to garner sympathy from the hopelessly gullible. They want the pictures of dead/wounded women and children - the more the better - their goal is for thousands of them to die.

Israel needs to fight back against Hamas - no matter what inhumane tactics Hamas uses.

The civilian casualties in this situation are entirely the fault of Hamas.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:55 PM

So now Jewish American summer camps are being compared to Hamas jihadist training camps???

I thought I had heard it all... this is a new low in terrorist boot-licking...

Old 01-05-2009, 05:56 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Your claim is absolute rubbish...

Israel is following the rules of war... they are trying hard to minimize civilian casualties.

Hamas, on the other hand, is ruthlessly putting it's women and children in harms way to intentionally get as many killed as possible - for purely PR purposes - in order to garner sympathy from the hopelessly gullible. They want the pictures of dead/wounded women and children - the more the better - their goal is for thousands of them to die.

Israel needs to fight back against Hamas - no matter what inhumane tactics Hamas uses.

The civilian casualties in this situation are entirely the fault of Hamas.
Of course you're right; but look at the post with which he started this thread. There was, how shall I put it, a bit of a bias right from the start. "Israeli apologists," he declared. So it was no secret where this whole thing was meant to go. Probably considered the Holocaust a Jewish invention too.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:04 PM

795 posts, read 2,298,653 times
Talking Using the Loard's name in vain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Oh dear God, not another radicalized snake charmer who speaks in tongues and rolls around on the floor like they were on fire.
Sweet meat, there are no snakes in Hawaii. Stay off the Kool-Aid.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Of course you're right; but look at the post with which he started this thread. There was, how shall I put it, a bit of a bias right from the start. "Israeli apologists," he declared. So it was no secret where this whole thing was meant to go. Probably considered the Holocaust a Jewish invention too.
Yes - there are plenty who think the Holocaust never happened - mostly White Aryan Nation types...

I think that those who charge Israel with massacre in situations like this are nothing but Islamic Terrorist Boot-Lickers..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies