Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 08:04 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Just like Christianity has its different views so has Islam. I can explain all I like or paste some links to better explain but if its too long, I don't think anyone will want to read it..Just as Im sure you will have your links to counter.... If you claim the actions of Muslims speak loudly and clearly perhaps you can explain regarding the behavior of say..Christians in the modern era..like pray tell me how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity etc? The moral of the story is....don't fling all the **** recklessly as it might just be flung back at you when the wind shifts.

I'm not worried about Christians taking over a plane and flying it into a building or poisoning my water supply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu101 View Post
momo, was it necessary to create another thread about this?
Yes, thanks for asking.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:15 AM

998 posts, read 1,332,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Who are you trying to kid? I'm just talking to you over the Internet and you're flippin' out. Typical for someone who is afraid to question what he has been told all his life. Take a look at this link. It provides conclusive evidence that Islam is a false religion and Mohamed is the false prophet. The Dome of the Rock is the smoking gun. Check out page 79. Too much evidence. You can't get around it.

http://www.fishhouseministries.com/p...hapters1-9.pdf

Bible Prophecy - Ellis Skolfield
Conclusive? Ohh..I'm pretty sure that billions of muslims wouldn't agree and that includes the countless converts to Islam who are definately not converting because of a gun pointing to their head.

Anyway the links you quote are anti-Islam so what do you expect? Lets just agree to disagree...you with your views and the rest of the world with theirs

Old 01-07-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
I'm not worried about Christians taking over a plane and flying it into a building or poisoning my water supply.
I AM worried about Christians (at least their leaders) using lies to justify bombing or invading my country and killing civilians.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
Conclusive? Ohh..I'm pretty sure that billions of muslims wouldn't agree and that includes the countless converts to Islam who are definately not converting because of a gun pointing to their head.

Anyway the links you quote are anti-Islam so what do you expect? Lets just agree to disagree...you with your views and the rest of the world with theirs

Sure did read through it fast. You did read it didn't you? It would be a tremendous shock to you to find out with certanty that what you have believed all your life is false, would it not? That is what we are dealing with here today.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:25 AM

2,193 posts, read 5,055,167 times
This article is a few months old.
Palestinian homes demolished without warning | Amnesty International
The Israeli army demolished more homes in Palestinian villages in the occupied West Bank on Tuesday morning. The homes and property of Palestinian families in the villages of Hadidiya, Jiftlik and Furush Beit Dajan, in the Jordan Valley area of the occupied West Bank, were demolished.

Amnesty International's researcher on Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories witnessed the demolitions. Donatella Rovera described the scene:

"In all the places, most of the people are children. These homes mostly have three generations – the grandparents, parents and children. In Hadidiya, there were four families, in Furush Beit Dajan, five families. "

Really, it's such a joke when people come on here saying Israel has a right to defend itself. From what may I ask?

Old 01-07-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Sure did read through it fast. You did read it didn't you? It would be a tremendous shock to you to find out with certanty that what you have believed all your life is false, would it not? That is what we are dealing with here today.
Soo...based on a few biased sites and views a person has to assume that his beliefs are false etc?
I would assume that if you are shown sites disputing the divinity of Christ..you would then disavow all that you believe about your church etc etc?

Old 01-07-2009, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenie2000 View Post
The Israeli army demolished more homes in Palestinian villages in the occupied West Bank on Tuesday morning. The homes and property of Palestinian families in the villages of Hadidiya, Jiftlik and Furush Beit Dajan, in the Jordan Valley area of the occupied West Bank, were demolished.

Amnesty International's researcher on Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories witnessed the demolitions. Donatella Rovera described the scene:

"In all the places, most of the people are children. These homes mostly have three generations – the grandparents, parents and children. In Hadidiya, there were four families, in Furush Beit Dajan, five families. "

Really, it's such a joke when people come on here saying Israel has a right to defend itself. From what may I ask?
Sheenie...Let me ask...these tactics used by the Israelis...who had used such tactics before?

Old 01-07-2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheenie2000 View Post

If I were firing terrorist rockets into Israel or tolerating this being done, that would serve as my warning of sever and immediate repercussions.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:37 AM

sad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies