Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 08:51 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,354,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
you have it backwards. the israelis are the terrorists, and the palestines are defending themselves and their homeland

its hilarious you talk about islam not taking critisism. anyone who criticises israel is called an anti-semite
People who critisize Islam, or are simply accused of critisizing it, are exicuted in Muslim countries or murdered on the streets of non-Muslim countries.

United States Commission on International Religious Freedom - Sept. 17, 2008: Iran: USCIRF Concerned Over Apostasy Death Penalty Threat to Christians, Baha’is, Muslim Dissenters; Calls for Release of Prisoners

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/Tulsa062307 (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Could not agree more. I noticed this particular user has no problem putting down other religions and putting Christianity on the top.

You have every right to be worried about that. What I tend to see with Christian users is that they think Christianity is the one and only religion and any one else who tries to justify their religion should not even bother. They never once think about how their wars (This war in Iraq) is killing others as well.

Oh please. Seriously, momonkey, Who are you to tell anybody what they have believed it is a lie? If YOU believe Islam and other religions are all fake, then YOU believe it. Don't say this to people so arrogantly. This is the reason why peace does not exist and will not exist. Unless you all accept each other and until you all respect each others religions, there will never be peace. And just so you know, Christianity could also be false. I don't care how badly you insist on how true it is, there is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that Christianity is the one and only religion that true. Do not reply to me with Bible Verses because to me, that is evidence. I have no clue where that book came from or who wrote it but to me, it is not the word of God. Unless it fell out of the sky and landed somewhere religious, I have doubts that any religious book (Bible, Quran) are the word of God.

So please, try to stop saying things like that. This is debate. Not calling 'everything else other than my beliefs' is wrong.

Got lots of proof. The people who wrote the bible accurately predicted events hundreds, and even thousands, of years into the future. Normal people don't have that sort of information. Read the links I've provided. If I'm wrong. Tell me how I am wrong.

Mathematical Bible Prophecy

http://www.ellisskolfield.com/pdf/TFPChapters1-9.pdf

Bible Prophecy - Ellis Skolfield

Old 01-13-2009, 02:59 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,469,894 times
Wow, and I thought the stuff Farrakhan came up with was crazy.

Old 01-13-2009, 04:14 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,566,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Got lots of proof. The people who wrote the bible accurately predicted events hundreds, and even thousands, of years into the future. Normal people don't have that sort of information. Read the links I've provided. If I'm wrong. Tell me how I am wrong.

http://www.ellisskolfield.com/pdf/TFPChapters1-9.pdf

Bible Prophecy - Ellis Skolfield
I have no interest in debating religion. I did not ask to provide proof if Christianity is real. I simply said you need to respect other faiths and religions.

I am not trying to say your religion is fake like how you easily stand up saying all other religions are wrong. I am sure there are prediction in the Quran that came through. I know there were some in the Hindu Vedas that came true. I grew up in a Sikh/Hindu household so I know. But unlike you, I do not go around saying all other religions are fake and only Hinduism is the real one.

Learn to respect other people and their beliefs. It goes a long way.

Old 01-13-2009, 04:41 PM

82 posts, read 199,269 times
Because until Mulsims love thei sons and daughters more than they hate Jews, lCHristians and everyone else they refer to as infidels they will never find peace.

Jews and Christians have been persecuted for thousands of years and the only present persecution of Muslims is occurring in Darfur today at the hands of other Muslims! I am intrigued is that while Rome ruled the world they were tolerant of all religions of those they conquered with the exception of Christians...why is that? Because Christ came to be the messiah of all, not just one race or people...that is after all why the Jews of the day executed him.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Wow, and I thought the stuff Farrakhan came up with was crazy.

And you are referring to.....?

Old 01-13-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
The original 'terrorist' in the region were the Zionists

Link? Quote? Proof?

Old 01-13-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I have no interest in debating religion. I did not ask to provide proof if Christianity is real. I simply said you need to respect other faiths and religions.

I am not trying to say your religion is fake like how you easily stand up saying all other religions are wrong. I am sure there are prediction in the Quran that came through. I know there were some in the Hindu Vedas that came true. I grew up in a Sikh/Hindu household so I know. But unlike you, I do not go around saying all other religions are fake and only Hinduism is the real one.

Learn to respect other people and their beliefs. It goes a long way.
If I am correct, why shouldn't I share my discovery with everyone so they can discover their creator too? As for your claims, I'd love to see your evidence.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Hey momo, are you still unaware that Palestinians all oppose Israeli occupation and aggression whether they are Muslim, Christian or atheist? I'm pretty sure I've pointed it out a few (dozen) times. Have you not been able to wrap your brain around it yet, or do you just not want to let facts get in the way of a well-rehearsed rant?
Hey that's really interesting. Who is firing rockets off at Israeli civilians? Is it Christians? ....Or maybe athiest?

Old 01-14-2009, 12:26 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,469,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Link? Quote? Proof?
Google "Irgun Zvai Leumi" if you are actually interested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies