Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2009, 06:35 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,881,421 times

Advertisements

Obama is a dope smoking criminal. His Muslim background and terrorist sympathies make him a traitor and dangerous threat to this nations security. The criminal scum bags he hangs out with and that bought his mansion in Chicago with will be knocking on his door for favors. His wife and family hate America as they spit vitriol left and right degrading us.

See how easy it is

Now when you have something substantial to discuss please come back and participate with the rest of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
You are right....Rove called the shots on the Crawford buy to make doucheboy look more OF THE PEOPLE than what he really is,a silver spoon moron whose dad has bought him everything he's ever had.Hell,the folks in Crawford don't even want him back and have him figured out for what he is and why he bought the place.
Hulu - Crawford - Watch the full feature film now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 06:35 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
For what? He's executed his oath of office perfectly by protecting the American people from another attack and doing whatever necessary to put the interests of the US first.

The leftist are hilarious - really. There has never been a charge, a trial, a verdict, a sentence for anything this president has ever done.

Why is that do you wonder?
It's not over yet.Aren't you neoCONs the same idiots who said there was NO WAY Obama would ever get elected...your powers of perception are quite flawed and your view of reality is skewed,YOU Bushies are WAY in the minority and are laughingstocks,but yet you continue on talking as if you are deemed worthy of listening to.You had your chances,you blew it BAD and now you are meaningless.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:38 PM

540 posts, read 629,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
See

No more talk about "facts". I love to come in here and catch the libs stroking each others fallacies and cross sucking on arguments.

Then I throw cold water on them and they wake up with a bad taste in their mouth and sticky hands.

poor liberals
Catch and release. No limit on suckers. Beware the game warden.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:40 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
but yet you continue on talking as if you are deemed worthy of listening to.You had your chances,you blew it BAD and now you are meaningless.
Yeah, the same thing happened to the dems in 2000, 2002, 2004 - see these things tend to turn around fairly quickly in politics. Remember when they were wondering when they would find their way out of the wilderness?

You and your looney ilk on the left are not the determining factor in any election - that honor goes to the middle.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:40 PM

We will have that discussion when the charges are brought. Until then this delusional fantasy is alot of garbage and the below post is irrelevent and ignorant

Quote:
It's not over yet.Aren't you neoCONs the same idiots who said there was NO WAY Obama would ever get elected...your powers of perception are quite flawed and your view of reality is skewed,YOU Bushies are WAY in the minority and are laughingstocks,but yet you continue on talking as if you are deemed worthy of listening to.You had your chances,you blew it BAD and now you are meaningless.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:43 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
There has to be a reason that you woud defend a criminal that has brought grief and treason to your country.
Where do you get this crap? Your affliction is eating away that part of your brain that deals with logic and reason.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:45 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
We will have that discussion when the charges are brought. Until then this delusional fantasy is alot of garbage and the below post is irrelevent and ignorant
You might know a thing or two about "delusional fantasy", eh?

Old 01-12-2009, 06:47 PM

you say grief and treason

I say Peace and Prosperity

The thing is Bush didnt "bring" me anything. He got the hell out of the way and I got my own

Got mine/up yours

Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 PM

So where are all the facts dannette? Im waiting for more than an opinion piece from the times

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You might know a thing or two about "delusional fantasy", eh?

Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
I'm not what you would call a Neo Con. While not supportive of Obama (or McCain), I did think Obama would be successful. And now that he has won, I will support my President and hope his administration is successful.

That said, Bush will not be charged with any crimes - nor, IMO, should be. IMO, there were no crimes committed. NOR does the nation need to be distracted from the important work needed to be done to correct various issues and move forward.

IMO, the Obama Administration does not want to have a "Bush + Co" trial and all that it entails, as a cloud over the 4 years ahead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies