Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 12:11 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,523,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Yeah, I wonder what YOU look like?

So there. Get a life.
Whatever, I know I look better (in physical shape in the gut) than Druggie Limbaugh and Lying Mouthpiece Hannity (who, hopefully, is crying and gone legally insane thanks to the American voters getting it right and electing Obama).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2009, 06:48 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,073,895 times
IMO they both suffer with suppressed homosexual tendencies ( a very common problem in the neoCON male of the species..Ted Haggard,Ken Mehlman,Karl Rove[remember Rove's boi Jeff Gannon] etc).....I also think they would both be members of NAMBLA if they could get away with it.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:10 AM

956 posts, read 1,234,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
............Of course W, has never won a fair election, but in the Republican way, that's ok.
.................Just venting.
Could you BE any more uninformed? I cannot believe that a few sore loser Dems can't accept reality and are still bellyaching about this ... the Dems lost those 2 elections fair and square. It was close, but there's no such thing a being 'almost' elected.

You're venting? Why do you need to vent? It's over. You won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Investor2 View Post

You want a real stolen election - talk to the democrat governor of Washington state
Or they could talk to Al Franken ... now there's a guy who really knows how to steal an election!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Well, I can think of two things they have in common...

1. They tend to confuse Ronald Reagan with Jesus
2. They have an impressive ability to make everything--and I mean everything--the Democrats' fault. This last one just amazes me.
Whoops! Wrong guy! I believe it's the far lefties who are confusing Obama with Jesus.

And talk about blame? The far left along with the mainstream media blame EVERYTHING on George Bush ... one man ... all his fault. Every single thing that has gone wrong in the world over the past 8 years falls on the shoulders of George W. Bush. He is one powerful man.

Let's face it ... lots of blame to be handed out for the mess we're in (including President Bush), but when you're calling the people at fault up to the podium you better darned well include a whole slew of Democrats.

Hannity and Limbaugh are here to stay. You don't like them because you disagree. I can name 5 talking heads right off the top of my head that I don't like and will not even bother listening to. But I sure don't waste my time blathering away about them on a message board. If you don't like what they have to say, dismiss them and move on.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:49 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,073,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
Could you BE any more uninformed? I cannot believe that a few sore loser Dems can't accept reality and are still bellyaching about this ... the Dems lost those 2 elections fair and square. It was close, but there's no such thing a being 'almost' elected.

You're venting? Why do you need to vent? It's over. You won.

Or they could talk to Al Franken ... now there's a guy who really knows how to steal an election!!!!!!

Whoops! Wrong guy! I believe it's the far lefties who are confusing Obama with Jesus.

And talk about blame? The far left along with the mainstream media blame EVERYTHING on George Bush ... one man ... all his fault. Every single thing that has gone wrong in the world over the past 8 years falls on the shoulders of George W. Bush. He is one powerful man.

Let's face it ... lots of blame to be handed out for the mess we're in (including President Bush), but when you're calling the people at fault up to the podium you better darned well include a whole slew of Democrats.

Hannity and Limbaugh are here to stay. You don't like them because you disagree. I can name 5 talking heads right off the top of my head that I don't like and will not even bother listening to. But I sure don't waste my time blathering away about them on a message board. If you don't like what they have to say, dismiss them and move on.
But yet you have no problem blathering about the ones you like.How very FAUX of you.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:15 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,477,772 times
Quote:
Originally posted by McMolly

Of course far left people confuse Obama with Jesus. Never denied that. In 30-40 years, when the Dems fortunes fail, they'll be blathering on about Obama the way Republicans do about Reagan, and the way Dems went on about FDR before that....

I also never denied that far left people blame EVERYTHING on the Republicans. That too is rediculous. My point was that no particular side deserves 100% of the blame. (Though the GOP has to answer for more because they were in power for 6 of the past 8 years) Rush went after the Dems on the bailout when his own president supported it. But he never savaged Bush, now did he? Nor did he go after him for the MASSIVE increase in government. So much for standing up for small government. that tells me he's just a little man with a big microphone. Same for Hannity, who reminds me of Squealer from Animal Farm...just the blind, mouthpiece propagandist. And that's why I hardly listen to them anymore...and if I do, I never take them seriously.

I should also mention that I'm no fan of Olbermann myself. (Don't know if that's who you're talking about, but he was the first to come to mind) I don't trust that man to deliver the truth to me any more than Hannity because I think he's a liberal hack who has to spout the party line...no different just on the other side of the aisle.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:24 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,523,860 times
[quote=nononsenseguy;6998725]Apparently in Democrat circles, not agreeing with them and expressing your opinions and views is being a "hate merchant".

I have never heard either Limbaugh, Coulter or Hannity say anything hateful.

Coulter is "dead on" with her opinions, and she does her research. Pretty hard to refute her on anything. Facts speak for themselves.

Really? She's a loser.
She said that Canada sent troops into Vietnam. Do you believe that since she said that too?

Old 01-15-2009, 03:26 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I have never heard either Limbaugh, Coulter or Hannity say anything hateful.
Check mute button on your TV/radio.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:35 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,503 times
They're both more feminine that Rachel Maddow?

They both have better ratings than any liberal?

Old 01-15-2009, 03:37 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Whatever, I know I look better (in physical shape in the gut) than Druggie Limbaugh and Lying Mouthpiece Hannity (who, hopefully, is crying and gone legally insane thanks to the American voters getting it right and electing Obama).
Oh...cause we know no libs ever do drugs right?

How long since Obama did his last 8-ball? After they pick the white house dog is he going shopping for a white-house hookah?

Old 01-15-2009, 03:44 PM

540 posts, read 629,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTwain View Post
I didn't write the point of my post on my forehead, SO YOU DIDN'T GET IT.

The point is: DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BELIEVING that the two bloviators are INTERESTED in the Body Politic. They're on the airwaves TO MAKE MONEY.
No, they make money because they understand the body politic which you clearly do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies