Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 12:29 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times

Advertisements

>snip<
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post

"
Enough is enough! You must be aware at this point of the tempest brewing among the Rank and File.
BWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH yeah all 12 of the rank and file!!!

Old 03-13-2009, 05:02 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times
Another state (5) introduces a bill to require candidates to prove their eligibility.

Congressman Introduces Eligibility Bill

According to the Library of Congress’ bill-tracking website, H.R. 1503 would “require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of president to include with the committee’s statement of organization a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution.”

Old 03-13-2009, 05:28 PM

96 posts, read 104,320 times
Default messy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
>snip<
BWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH yeah all 12 of the rank and file!!!
There's several petitions out there demanding that the kenyan produce his records....wnd has over 325 thousand signers, alone. And all those who have signed petitions demanding "transparency" talk to many others, so the awareness of what's going on is growing daily. "All 12"......snort! how ignorant can you possibly be.

Perhaps it's because of the growing unrest about this issue...as well as the growing realization...even among his supporters....that they were fooled by his smooth rhetoric, that he's now resorting to this:

Barack Obama's attorneys took another step to destroy the Constitution of the United States this time in a California State Court. Those attorneys, working with liberal California State Attorney General Jerry Brown, convinced the Judge in that case, at a March 13, 2009, hearing to rule that only Members of Congress can challenge the qualifications of Mr. Obama to serve as President.

The Judge further ruled that a challenge can only be made on the 6th day of January following the meeting of the Presidential electors, at the session of Congress where the vote of the Electoral College is counted and the results announced. To use the Judge's words, this is "the exclusive means for challenges to the qualifications of President..."

Further, the Court blocked our subpoena for the college records of Mr, Obama!

I'm sure you haven't, but have you ever asked yourself why he won't just release all his records, and end the controversy? Does it look to you like he's hiding something?

Maybe you just keep your mind and your eyes closed while worshipping your messsyah, as he steals your freedoms and liberties and tramples all over the Constitution. Zombie.

BTW, don't try the "he has a valid birth certificate in Hawaii" trick....I LIVE in Hawaii, and my wife is works in the medical profession, and has seen the COLB that the kenyan posted on his site, and daily kooks posted on theirs, and it is NOT a valid BC, which would have the name of the hospital and the attending physician on it.

That's not to mention that said COLB has been proven a forgery; that Hawaii has a law that allows children born outside of the US to register their birth as being in Hawaii for up to one year after the birth; and that there is no record in either of the two hospitals in Honolulu at the date and time of his claimed birth of either his mother or he being there.

Last edited by sunklhammer; 03-13-2009 at 05:40 PM..

Old 03-13-2009, 05:54 PM

96 posts, read 104,320 times
Default Tg

Quote:
Another state (5) introduces a bill to require candidates to prove their eligibility.

Congressman Introduces Eligibility Bill

According to the Library of Congress’ bill-tracking website, H.R. 1503 would “require the principal campaign committee of a candidate for election to the office of president to include with the committee’s statement of organization a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate, together with such other documentation as may be necessary to establish that the candidate meets the qualifications for eligibility to the Office of President under the Constitution.”
The only way this issue will die, and the ursurper gets away with it is if people stop paying attention...and it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Good to see you here!

Old 03-13-2009, 05:55 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,349,988 times
And another one bites the dust.

The Court ruled against Keyes.

Poor Orly.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
The chance of a clerk doing that is about the same chance that Obama is not eligible.
All the Supreme Court justices have to do is get on CD and read about it. Seriously, this is common knowledge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunklhammer View Post
[font=System]
BTW, don't try the "he has a valid birth certificate in Hawaii" trick....I LIVE in Hawaii, and my wife is works in the medical profession, and has seen the COLB that the kenyan posted on his site, and daily kooks posted on theirs, and it is NOT a valid BC, which would have the name of the hospital and the attending physician on it.
Just when I thought I'd never post a word on this particular subject, I can't let this pass. MY birth certificate (PA) does not list the hospital or the doctor. My daughters' BCs, (CO) do not list the hospital.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:41 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
@ messy (oops I mean sunklhammer): your type is too small for me to read, and your red is too bright, unlike you.....

Old 03-13-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
All the Supreme Court justices have to do is get on CD and read about it. Seriously, this is common knowledge!

Just when I thought I'd never post a word on this particular subject, I can't let this pass. MY birth certificate (PA) does not list the hospital or the doctor. My daughters' BCs, (CO) do not list the hospital.
Katiana, I truly hope you do not stop posting here and there have been several Hawaiian BC's posted that show the original vault copy does give all of that information.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
And another one bites the dust.

The Court ruled against Keyes.

Poor Orly.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. With at least 5 states bringing legislation to make candidates prove their eligibility, it won't be shame on me. He may get four years but he will be a one term POTUS.

You are so brilliant, it is too bad you waste your talent on a lying, promise breaking, usurper, who commits gaffe, after gaffe.

Very hip of you to use a word like pwned, I had to look that one up. If your looks match your brains you must be a 10.

I see that politics has drawn you into posting more and more about them, I have to say I am somewhat surprised by that since you said you do very little of it.

Hope to hear from you even more,

TG

Old 03-13-2009, 07:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Katiana, I truly hope you do not stop posting here and there have been several Hawaiian BC's posted that show the original vault copy does give all of that information.
Thanks. The copy the the person gets from the state does not necessarily have all that info on it. That's where mine came from, and the DD's came from the county.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies