Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 03:58 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,303,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Kooter, this is not worthy of you or of anyone. This kind of name calling is inappropriate. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing wrong with a person being a homosexual, an atheist, or an Indian, but it is obvious that you are using those words to demean a person.

The last few pages have become filled with name calling and hatred. I hope eveyone can bring this back to a reasonable debate.

And I know that sometimes I have been pushed to my limit and made negatives statements about people, but we all need to try to debate the issues, not call each other names.
Beg your pardon! Asking if someone is an atheist or homosexual or Indian is not naming calling. I researched the posts by "Theliberalvoice" and see that he is indeed an admitted atheist. I also see that he has multiple posts about gays so I suspect he is likely a homosexual too. And I see that he says his parents are both Sikh, which I can only assume suggests he is probably Indian. Not that there's anything wrong with that!!! It's just defining the person... So, I think "Theliberalvoice" is almost certainly the person I was told is a homosexual atheist from India. No name-calling about it!

Old 03-15-2009, 04:02 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,145,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Beg your pardon! Asking if someone is an atheist or homosexual or Indian is not naming calling. I researched the posts by "Theliberalvoice" and see that he is indeed an admitted atheist. I also see that he has multiple posts about gays so I suspect he is likely a homosexual too. And I see that he says his parents are both Sikh, which I can only assume suggests he is probably Indian. Not that there's anything wrong with that!!! It's just defining the person... So, I think "Theliberalvoice" is almost certainly the person I was told is a homosexual atheist from India. No name-calling about it!
Okay. I will accept your explanation. But you know that those are highly charged words, and in the context of these disagreements, they seemed to be used in a negative context. Thanks.

Last edited by JamesAbilene; 03-15-2009 at 04:11 PM..

Old 03-15-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Okay. I will accept your explanation. But you know that those are highly charged words, and in the context of these disagreements, they seemed to be used in a negative context. Thanks.
No problem...

Old 03-15-2009, 04:16 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Orly says thanks for all of the warm words of support.
Thank you and let's keep working

Old 03-15-2009, 04:18 PM

96 posts, read 104,304 times
Default newt

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Blogs, blogs and more blogs. I can make a blog to! A blog where he says: Credentials do not equal credibility. Hah! Basically, "I don't have the credentials to be doing this, but I'm right! And they guy who is qualified to do this is wrong!

They all discuss that same 1 person... this "Dr. Polarik", previously "techdude" that no one can find anywhere, who has no verifiable credentials.

Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis Part II - Secure Computing: Sec-C

Blog or Die! » Dr. Ron Polarik’s analysis of Barack Obama’s birth certificate
Polarik has already dealt with his critics, and his credentials are listed in articles regarding his abilities.

It's typical of those who don't care if the Constitution has been violated, and don't care if the bamster is legitimate or not...they just want him to be the POTUS, to go on the attack of someone who exposes the lies....theirs and his.

The fact is that there are several online versions of his Hawaiian COLB, and they have all been exposed as forgeries. It's also a fact thet he writes in "Audacity" that he found his BC in his American grandmothers house. Simple logic would conclude that if it proves where he was born, he would present it, and end the controvesy. The fact that he hasn't....has indeed refused to......even going to the expense of court action to keep from being forced to release all his records......would cause a normal thinking person to have the suspicion that he's hiding something.

But then, there's no evidence that obambi supporters are normal thinking.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:19 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
That will make her pinhead cult followers happy!

Old 03-15-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
I certainly hope she is successful in ending this nightmare. America will be far better off if Obama resigns or is removed and put behind bars where he belongs.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:27 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
I certainly hope she is successful in ending this nightmare. America will be far better off if Obama resigns or is removed and put behind bars where he belongs.
Well I have to disagree whit you a little, he may actually be eligible. I just wish he, or a court would put an end to it by either Obama allowing, or a court ordering his records to be examined.

The way Obama is going he will be a one term POTUS anyway, and with new laws in place forcing all candidates to prove their eligibility this should never happen again.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Well I have to disagree whit you a little, he may actually be eligible. I just wish he, or a court would put an end to it by either Obama allowing, or a court ordering his records to be examined.

The way Obama is going he will be a one term POTUS anyway, and with new laws in place forcing all candidates to prove their eligibility this should never happen again.
I understand. Hopefully the news laws will go into affect. And if so, it will be interesting to see if Obama even runs for a second term...if he's not removed beforehand.

It is my belief Obama does not meet the "natural born citizen" status required by the Constitution even if he was born in Hawaii because his father was not a U.S. citizen. Any reason person should realize that Obama has something to hide because he absolutely refuses to reveal any records. That's just not normal for someone to spend so much effort to hide documents when it would be so easy to voluntarily release them to a court and clear the matter up once and for all the issue of where he was actually born. Yet it still does not address the absolute fact that his father was not a U.S. citizen and this Obama cannot possibly be a "natural born citizen" for that reason alone...something he must be to be President of the United States. Therefore, Obama is a fraud and a usurper.

Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,145,451 times
Thank you, TrueGritt and Kooter for communicating with each other. I was confident that you were the same person. I can now see that you have slightly different opinions and are, in fact, two different people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies