Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:45 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Let's just hope Chief Justice Roberts will take the case forward and let it be heard by the SCOTUS.
Sure is taking his sweet time huh, I'm betting the docs are already in the incinerator where they belong....or maybe being passed around for laffs!

Old 03-16-2009, 12:32 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times
Quote:
Let's just hope Chief Justice Roberts will take the case forward and let it be heard by the SCOTUS.
I have all but lost faith in the SCOTUS doing anything, it looks like Obama will be here for a little less than four more years. I hope that Scotus, Congress, or the AG does take up the case and come to a conclusion, but more important to me is that the state bills and legislation introduced in Congress are passed making sure that all candidates in the future have to prove their eligibility and this situation never comes up again.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:35 PM

10th State Representative joined our legal action

Brings Postmaster-high Federal employee with him.

Federal employees, state reps, retired and active military...the SCOTUS will not be able to claim lack of standing again. I wonder what their next excuse will be...that Factcheck has has already vetted Obama.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:50 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,305,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
10th State Representative joined our legal action

Brings Postmaster-high Federal employee with him.

Federal employees, state reps, retired and active military...the SCOTUS will not be able to claim lack of standing again. I wonder what their next excuse will be...that Factcheck has has already vetted Obama.
The more the better! The scumbag fraud must go...

Old 03-16-2009, 01:54 PM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,706 times
I may be wrong, but I believe if Roberts reads any documents outside of the proper court proceedings, he will put himself in a position to have to recuse himself from the case. JMHO.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop101 View Post
I may be wrong, but I believe if Roberts reads any documents outside of the proper court proceedings, he will put himself in a position to have to recuse himself from the case. JMHO.
All but one met with Obama in a private meeting with pending litigation, yet I doubt that if a suit is heard they would recuse themselves.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:25 PM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
All but one met with Obama in a private meeting with pending litigation, yet I doubt that if a suit is heard they would recuse themselves.
I would think so if they discussed anything having to do with this case, (which I think is highly unlikely) but Obama does have legitimate and necessary reasons to meet with the members of the SCOTUS. Most likely, those meetings were put on an official record of some sort, and they can all prove what was discussed.

Personally, I think asking a justice to read documents about a case that were not sent through the proper channels is a major mistake. JMHO.

Last edited by raindrop101; 03-16-2009 at 02:51 PM..

Old 03-16-2009, 02:59 PM

707 posts, read 1,022,295 times
Quote:
I understand. Hopefully the news laws will go into affect. And if so, it will be interesting to see if Obama even runs for a second term...if he's not removed beforehand.

It is my belief Obama does not meet the "natural born citizen" status required by the Constitution even if he was born in Hawaii because his father was not a U.S. citizen. Any reason person should realize that Obama has something to hide because he absolutely refuses to reveal any records. That's just not normal for someone to spend so much effort to hide documents when it would be so easy to voluntarily release them to a court and clear the matter up once and for all the issue of where he was actually born. Yet it still does not address the absolute fact that his father was not a U.S. citizen and this Obama cannot possibly be a "natural born citizen" for that reason alone...something he must be to be President of the United States. Therefore, Obama is a fraud and a usurper.

Just so i understand this entire argument, Someone born in the United States is not a "natural born citizen" if their parents were not born here as well?

Old 03-16-2009, 02:59 PM

68 posts, read 81,543 times
Is this topic really still alive? HAHAHAHA times 1,000,000.

Old 03-16-2009, 03:10 PM

707 posts, read 1,022,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skootr View Post
Is this topic really still alive? HAHAHAHA times 1,000,000.

Unfortunately skootr, i typically look pass this one, but was a little curious during my snack break. And i'm still wondering, if the answer to my question is yes, where is it written in the constitution? Without going throw 179 pages, what documents are they trying to get the supreme court to review that haven't already gone through the vetting process as well as i'm sure the CIA and FBI? again, just curious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies